View Poll Results: Do you want to see ethnic Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Russians are our white brothers. We should incorporate all the lands of the Eastern Slavs with the ethnic authonomies of Russian Federation (excluding Caucasus, maybe), 'cause it's silly to loose strategically important and 90% europid middle-Volga region, and Yakutia, which is full of diamonds and is 3 000 000 square km large but has only 500 000 of ethnic Yakutian population (the same with Buryatia and Tuva).

38 46.34%
  • No, Russians are half-breeds, mongrels and the Third World, there's no place for them in the White World!

4 4.88%
  • No matter how white and nordic (-sh) they are, we'll never forget them their crimes against the West. Russians, keep out!

8 9.76%
  • Yes, they are our brothers by race, but we should incorporate them partially, we don't need so much territories, maybe to Ural, not further.

7 8.54%
  • Yes, they are a lawful part of our race. We should incorporate all ethnic Russian (Belorussian, Eastern Ukrainian) territories from Transnistria to Vladivostok, including a half of Kazakhstan, but without their Asian authonomies (Kalmykia, Tatarstan, Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia etc.), no matter how strategically important they are.

12 14.63%
  • No. Russians are mongrels, but we need their lands. We should conquer and annihilate these Untermenschen. Their lands should be ours!

3 3.66%
  • We should wait till they extinct in 30-50 years and then populate their lands before the Asian hordes do that.

1 1.22%
  • I'm Russian, I feel my folk a part of white race, we should be a part of it with all our ethnic Russian (including Ukrainian and Belorussian) lands!

6 7.32%
  • I'm Russian, but I hate these selfish and arrogant Europeans. We should stay with our ex-Soviet brother-nations or exist on our own.

3 3.66%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Last Online
    Monday, September 20th, 2010 @ 09:23 AM
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Sv: Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of Whi

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreus View Post
    Well, this is off topic, but you claimed that there was no cultural Greek unity, and that there were no racial and cultural connotations to the term 'barbaric'. I could also give you lots of citations from Plato, describing Greek racial, moral and cultural superiority and the inferiority of Barbarians.
    Yes.There were no racial and cultural,but,pseudo-racial/cultural.
    All of those had to do about political relations between states.

P.e,Plato wrote that Aeoleans werent Greek.
    But,they spoke Greek.
    Demosthenes was a semi-Scythian,but the same had turned against Philippos because he was a "barbarian"!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Black Sun
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Actually I think, that Russians have the genetic base to be integrated into the brotherhood of the north and western europe, but when I see how most of them behave in Germany I can only punctuate the criminal and anti-social element of their nation. Maybe this is only a particular nature of the russian emigrants, but I abominate their tendency to human trafficking and drug dealing. But maybe they need only a true northern leader (like Rurik) to become a national and social member of the nordic nations.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by VseUmnieYaDurak
    And yes - everything to the North of the Alps and Pyrenees will pass our criteria.
    What about Greece, ...
    Does it mean Russians will have to change their alphabet and adopt another religion?
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: AW: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunwheel View Post
    Actually I think, that Russians have the genetic base to be integrated into the brotherhood of the north and western europe, but when I see how most of them behave in Germany I can only punctuate the criminal and anti-social element of their nation. Maybe this is only a particular nature of the russian emigrants, but I abominate their tendency to human trafficking and drug dealing. But maybe they need only a true northern leader (like Rurik) to become a national and social member of the nordic nations.
    I often see the argument "but they are not ethnic Russians, but Caucasians"... And when saying "But they look Europid" the next argument will be "not ethnic Russians, but Ukraineans"...

And so on. Never a Russians fault. The crimes of the Soviets were "the fault of that Georgian", no matter if millions of Russians followed him blindly.

Another dilemma is, that Russia is a multiracial country. Russia has millions of non-Russian citizens by ethnicity. Russia has plenty of non-Russian territories. Russia will never be fully Russian if it holds these non-Russian territories, but giving them away is impossible, because "they belong to Russia". Now this equation is simply impossible. One simply cannot have a cake and eat it too.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 18th, 2007 @ 01:50 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I laugh - you have already recollected Byzantium and Greece. What is farther? The theme accepts more and more a ridiculous kind and is made absurd.

For foreign comrades.
    1). It is interesting to me, it is very easy for you to argue with Euroasian marginals, which it is not enough. Îê. But I present here the pro-west the majority. You have nothing to answer our criticism?
    1). War crimes in Germany in 1945 were made by soldiers of Red Army. Not Russian. In 1945 Russia did not exist as the state. People in Soviet Union names «Soviet people». Russian which positioned itself as "Russian" battled on Germans side.
    The analogy - the modern Russian Federation is not Russia too. USSR and the Russian Federation are the antiRussian states.
    I understand, it is very difficult for understanding for you))). But I hope, having read it is ten times, you will remember and will not be mistaken in terms.
    3). Specially for Hyperboreus. Nordmann Theory is already denied. In military actions against Byzantium are there were Russian actions, Russen =Russian. Vikings were present as mercenaries. But the statehood and a management were slavic (Russian). Rurik, Truvor and Sineus were slavs, not vikings. It is clear for you?
    4). You should finish it nonsense «Russian is not the western civilization and we shall not start up you in EU». To speak from a name of "western cIvilization" to you it is necessary to correspond to this. You now - are not. A simple example: In Moscow destroy gey-parade, in Berlin - not.
    Question - at what people morals more European?
    I once again repeat - not killed you time for discussion of Russia. The victory is made with real actions, not in conversations in forums.

For Russian comrades.
    1). In 1945 the Red Army has made many war crimes. The German army was more more humane. It is a historic fact. In Red Army there were many Asian and Caucasian savages for whom such behaviour is quite normal. Now against Russian population these Caucasian and Asian savages do too most.
    The Nuremberg Court - is unfair, for the simple reason - the court on which the winner judges defeated can not be fair. The charter of the Nuremberg court denies all legal laws. The German leaders who were executed - they were executed unfairly. You should not repeat silly communistic propagation.
    2). Anti-Germanism is nonsense. There are peoples which can do the civilization and distribute it, and there are peoples - are not, they only can use another's achievements. You want to see the Romanian Europe? Can be, Bulgarian? No. German people - great people. Germany and Russia are two countries on which depends that occurs in Europe. Germany and Russia should be allies. Anti-Germanism - nonsense.
    3). Many do not likes us - is the fact. Russia always was the country with the big geopolitic ambitions. small and weak always do not like big and strong . In Russia always all is very serious - if a monarchy, «the gendarme of Europe», if a part of people have believed in communism - all world of 70 years is shaked with shit in trousers.
    4). Hitler was right - if the nation long time is not at war, the nation degrades. Leon Degrell was right - modern Europe can not battle any more. You look, what NS and Skinhead movement was at us 10 years back. And what Movement now. And in Europe? It is a lot of musicians, it is a lot of dandies, «it is a lot of “Keyboard warrior», but real fighters - it is not enough. Our Movement has such guys, as Dmitry Borovikov and Eugeny Rodionov (he not NS, but the hero and the martyr), and at them - is not .
    And they can not be proud of that at them is now, and we - can be proud (we are proud not of the state, not the government - it all scum, we are proud of a level of resistance of our people and a level of our young Movement). Therefore they only can look in the past and do to us claims.

For the Finnish guys (the Senior moderator has written to me that I should not name the Finnish and Polish guys as "rats" Îê. I obey to rules))))

You speak about the Soviet propagation of 1940?))))))))) I have written the Soviet propagation?)))))) you the silly guy! You sometime read the Soviet propagation about Finland?

anti-Finnish and anti-Polish - there is an anti-west. Between us there are conflicts which concern you and us, but do not concern anybody another.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
    Subrace
    Teutonordid (Hallstatt)
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    student/musician/
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola_Canadian View Post
    The little propaganda story about Winter war is just smth to brag about for a country with very little history... Let them have this candy...
    Gotta love your attitude, dude!

Yeah, thanks for giving the magnificent story for us. Would indeed be terrible to be a Finn without our heroic saga to tell. I just love it.
    Finnish armed forces, consisting approximately 10 men, stabbed, shot and slaughtered million disgusting, barbaric, soviet communists in a freezing coldness.. o´boy what a story!

Proud to be a Finn

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the issue has been sufficiently discussed, or at least I do not expect the discussion to become more fruitful than it has been. Thread closed.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415