Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Race Map of Poland

  1. #21
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 25th, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
    Subrace
    Frisian-Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    West
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    1&2. I do not have that book. Let's even assume some of Nordid traits are dominant. You can't say all of them are as it depends upon the cross. In case of alpinoids or baltids I can assure you F1 is more like these latter types. I've got some nice examples in my family. Besides in next generations, through further crossing and subsequent recombination these nordid traits decrease. Even if nordid was dominant it would gradually become assimilated by more numerous alpid, dynarid and baltid elements in Poland. Our subnordids are the best evidence. They indicate some strong yet not overwhelming Nordid influence which once took part in the fromation of our nation.

    3. Then research it! You do not know Franciszek Branicki? Szczęsny Potocki? Seweryn Rzewuski? The most powerful nobles of the late XVIII century? Then search for them, see their eyes and skulls and tell me if they look anything like nordid. Even take a look at Lubomirski family - at the infamous hetman Jerzy Sebastian... So what if Poniatowski was a mason? Does it make him genetically or racially not Polish????????

    - Famous Andrzej "Pan Andrzej" Zamoyski from the January Uprising period...

    - margrabia Wielopolski, gen. Ludiwk Mierosławki, gen. Wysocki, gen. Hauke-Bosak, gen. Langiewicz, Romuald Traugutt and Waszkowski the dictators of the Uprising... Stefan Bobrowski - member of the KCN

    - gen. Dąbrowski, Kościuszko, Puławski...

    - Look at the Andrzej Hieronim Franciszek Zamoyski or hetman Jan Zamoyski - they are all much darker than most of subnordids.

    - Hetmani - Mikołaj Potocki, Mikołaj Sieniawski, Stanisław Żółkiewski - the same...

    - prince Drucki-Lubecki -they key figure in the Kingdom of Poland (XIX century), marshal Piłsudski as well...

    To be honest I can't think of any of them who would be distinctly nordid...

    I've got two questions though:

    1. What were Michalski's conclusions on the nordid domination???

    2. What do you think about neo-danubians and why?

  2. #22
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
    Subrace
    E.Nordid,W.CM,Dinarid=Lebus type
    Location
    Landsberg (Gorzów)
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Politics
    Conservative Nationalist
    Religion
    Lutheran (Protestant)
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    As Corda have say on HBDF debrachyliocephlic proecess is going on so new generations will look more nordoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    (...) are all much darker than most of subnordids.(...)
    We can't look on peoples only judging by their pigmentation


    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    (...)marshal Piłsudski as well...(...)
    He was also nordid influced, also blond and blue eyed, look on his brother Bronislaw (ethnolog) who's even more nordoid, But from that i have heard Pilsudski wasnt 100% polish


    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    1. What were Michalski's conclusions on the nordid domination???
    Try to use search engine, i have post some time ago his summary in english.
    http://forums.skadi.net/anthropologi...ight=michalski
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    2. What do you think about neo-danubians and why?
    That will help you
    http://forums.skadi.net/neo_danubian...t=neo-danubian

  3. #23
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2007 @ 11:10 PM
    Subrace
    CM
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    1. Take a closer look at here nose. It's concave, which is definitely not nordid. Yet, overall I agree. She is a good example of a nordid hybrid. I would classify her as a subnordid. I did not say there are no nordids among the nobility. I simply think that they are rare - just like in the Polish society.

    2. I think some people confuse two things - nordids and these individuals who show some nordid features. I am not sure if we can state with 100% certainty that we - the Slavs have more nordids than Germanics. First of all why should we? Is our Slavonic bckground something we should try to mask? If you look at countries like Sweden, Norway, England or Netherlands - it's simply too obvious to ignore. They look different. Perhaps there are 8% nordids in Poland as one of our anthropologists estimated, but most of them have significant admixtures and I think they should be classified as subnordids. Truly I have not seen many blonde, narrow faced nordids a'la Max von Sydow or like those others whom you can see on the snpa site or in Coon's races. I don't question our nordid composition - it's too significant to be overlooked. However throughout all those years much mixing has occured and most of these "nordids" are in fact mixes. How can you imagine it could have happened in another way in large, multinational, multicultural countries like Russia is or Poland was... Gene sets are dissipating and mixing from generation to generation - mainly through crossing over. If dad was nordid and mum was alpinoid, then their son would produce gametes who have mixed paternal/maternal genes on their chromatids. You'd have to establish some breeding-programme to save nordids in such societies as the Polish or Russian. How can you now say we have 100% nordids and have more of them? We've never had. However I agree our women are certainly no less pretty than western ones

    3. The fact that we have about 26% subnordids of various degree and norics influences all our social classes. However look at Kazimierz Wielki, at Sobieski, Poniatowski, Małachowski, Branicki or Radziwiłł family - they were all rather dark (eyes, hair) and certainly not long and narrow faced. The same I can say about other noble families Kwilecki, Krasicki, Potocki... search for some paintings or pics. They just do not seem nordid. Perhaps some of them like Beata Tyszkiewicz or Gabriela Sobańska are more or less nordid. But we have not enough info to state if they are pure enough to be classified as a saxon type or maybe something tronderlike or subnordid.

    And I say once again. If a family has not lived in some secluded forests of Siberia or Bieszczady for centuries and has not had a special breeding-programme you can't say it's progeny is purely Nordid - in countries like Poland or Russia it will ALWAYS have some admixtures... Baltid, Alpinoid... Sometimes reemergence occurs and by chance the progeny (type AA) is more nordid than its subnordid parents (AL, AH, AX), but that's not always the case.
    Pure pan-germanic nonsence. Twice nonsence, being said by a Pole (who is not a Pole I guess).
    First of all, Germany, England and Netherlands are not predominantly Nordid and have never been in the last centuries at least.
    Secondly, in Sweden or Norway only about a half of population are Nordids. Maximum 60%.
    You criteria is a provocation. Extreme blond, ice-blue-eyed Nordid-Corded is a terrible rarity everywhere. Maybe 10% or somewhat even in Sweden. In Germany perhaps 3-5 %.

    Further. In Poland, Russia, Belarus etc are far more Nordids than your "8%". It's bosh.
    Slavs and Germanics became separate folks about 3000 years ago, they can't be that different, especially racially. Even their languages are rather close (in comparison with, say, Celtic or Italic and Germanic languages).
    Surely, they (Western Europeans) look somewhat different, but not because they are "more Nordid", but because we have Nordid and Cro-Magnid types, that are partially different.
    Considering race division and percentage Russia or Poland are just the same as Germany. Surely, not so much Nordish as Sweden, but they are just tiny folks - 8 (Sweden), 4 (Norway) and 5 (Danemark) mln people. Only 19 mln alltogether. Maybe some 10 mln of them are Nordid, but it's for sure that in Russia the total amount of Nordids is bigger than all the population of Scandinavia.
    I just can't understand these inferiority complexes. About every 4th Russian is definitely Nordid or Nordid with minor (Cromagnid) admixtures. About 80% of Russians are definitely Nordish. Poles are very close to us racially.

  4. #24
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 25th, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
    Subrace
    Frisian-Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    West
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthenicus View Post
    Pure pan-germanic nonsence. Twice nonsence, being said by a Pole (who is not a Pole I guess).
    First of all, Germany, England and Netherlands are not predominantly Nordid and have never been in the last centuries at least.
    Secondly, in Sweden or Norway only about a half of population are Nordids. Maximum 60%.
    You criteria is a provocation. Extreme blond, ice-blue-eyed Nordid-Corded is a terrible rarity everywhere. Maybe 10% or somewhat even in Sweden. In Germany perhaps 3-5 %.

    Further. In Poland, Russia, Belarus etc are far more Nordids than your "8%". It's bosh.
    Slavs and Germanics became separate folks about 3000 years ago, they can't be that different, especially racially. Even their languages are rather close (in comparison with, say, Celtic or Italic and Germanic languages).
    Surely, they (Western Europeans) look somewhat different, but not because they are "more Nordid", but because we have Nordid and Cro-Magnid types, that are partially different.
    Considering race division and percentage Russia or Poland are just the same as Germany. Surely, not so much Nordish as Sweden, but they are just tiny folks - 8 (Sweden), 4 (Norway) and 5 (Danemark) mln people. Only 19 mln alltogether. Maybe some 10 mln of them are Nordid, but it's for sure that in Russia the total amount of Nordids is bigger than all the population of Scandinavia.
    I just can't understand these inferiority complexes. About every 4th Russian is definitely Nordid or Nordid with minor (Cromagnid) admixtures. About 80% of Russians are definitely Nordish. Poles are very close to us racially.

    1. I am a Pole


    2. The fact that I'm Polish means nothing...as I seek the truth. Clear? Why for Gods sake you have to assume the worst??? That Im some sort of Slavic traitor..??? READ what I write first! Do not quote my posts if you have not READ them. Do YOU know anything on Polish nobility or Nordids? I bet you do not so why are you making such bold statements?

    3. I am not a pan Germanic as I have no reason to be one. I do not reckon Nordids are better than other racial types and I do not understand why YOU want to see Russia as more Nordid than true Nordid countries??? It's NONSENSE. I think you have some bizzare inferiority complex as otherwise you would not be so stubborn.

    4. Take one look at the range of the Germnic expansion. Where can you see it reached Russia? Give me some sources. What is the origin of the Russian Nordids according to your knowledge?

    5. Every 1 in 4 Russians is Nordid? I think you have not seen many Russians yourself... Perhaps you may have some subnordids, but 25% nordid population that's almost like Norway! Look at those ones you've posted before. The Southern Russians! Now if you say any of them appears Nordid to you then you do not know what a nordid looks like.

    6. I do not know the numbers, but truly you are close to the Poles. We are both Slavonic nations in the end... How is then possible that you've got 80% nordids if Poland has 2% at most and if you count in all the subnordid hybrides and CMs 35-40% at most???

    7. 3000 years is a long long time.... civilisations are born and die. Corded culture was very broad and encompassed different elements and peoples. I do not say we differ that much from the Germans. At least we did not. However it changed as we were isolated by marshes and rivers of Polesie up till IV century when the Goths left Poland for the South. We evolved in partial isolation. Because we - Slavs lived more to the east, we absorbed some elements of the Uralic type and eastern types. Russians and eastern Slavs more, Poles and the western less. On the other hand southern slavs who crossed Carpathians absorbed local dynarid and alpinoid elements... Why do you assume that peoples spread on an area from Rhein and Elbe (Łaba) to Dniepr would retain a unified racial composition? It's irrational. We had different neighbours and were under different geo-political conditions. Those who remained in their heartland - Germania (the proto-Germanics) and did not mix with other peoples that much were more like our original Slavo-Germanic predecessors. However on the vast grasslands at the Black Sea and wilderness beyond the Dnieper crossing with other elements occured inevitably.

    8. If you know the modern synthetic evolution theory you should know the basic thing. The environment affects evolution. Tell me now. Is Russia anything like Denmark or Netherlands in terms of climate???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthenicus View Post
    Pure pan-germanic nonsence. Twice nonsence, being said by a Pole (who is not a Pole I guess).

    Then your guessing skills are very poor I reckon I have lived in England for some time and often visited Netherlands as I have a good firend of mine there... and I can tell you that the local population is nothing like Polish and Russian. I have never been to Germany so I can't voice any opinions. However as for the Dutch and English they are taller, more narrow faced and narrow nosed. Facial features and dimensions are simply slightly different. And the overall impression is of a VISIBLY distinct racial subtype. Sometimes in England you can even tell who is Polish or Russian just by looking at the faces. Now you will accuse me of being pan-something and other boloks, but that is simply how it is. I do not know why are you so much fixed about the idea of a Slavo-Germanic unity and similarity.

  5. #25
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2007 @ 11:10 PM
    Subrace
    CM
    Location
    Moscow
    Gender
    Posts
    44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    First of all, I never wrote I want Russia be more Nordid than Sweden.
    Secondly, it's wrong to compare Russia or Poland with small Northern Netherlands, that definitely originated from NORTH-German tribes.
    If we compare Russia with all Britain, including Scotland, Wales and (it's another state, but still) Ireland, we shall see it's no way more Nordid.
    Well, look at their Monarch's family or how is it called - Dinarid influence is evident almost in everyone. Being long, narrow-faced doesn't mean being Nordid yet. Goebbels also was narrow and long-faced. Many Armenians are, as well as Arabs.
    Russia or Poland are not to be compared with tiny lands like Netherlands or Norway. Rather with relatively big Germany. And you won't find reasons for the racial "superiority" of the latter in comparison to Russia or Poland.
    Yes, Baltid influence is everywhere in Russia. But in what way are Baltids less NordiSH (not to confuse with NordiD) than say Faelids?
    When I say - 80% of Great Russians ARE Nordish - I know what I say. Faelids, East-Cro-Magnids, Bruenns etc are also NOT Leptoprosopic, thus long- and narrow-faced, but they look typically Northern European.
    And yes, about 25 % of Great Russians are East Nordids, Nordid-Corded, Celtic-Nordid, Noric or pred. Nordid with Cro-Magnid (mostly Baltid and West-Baltid admixture).
    For those, who didn't get it - I posted the thread "Southern Russians", to show the least Nordish Russians and still, even in one of the most Southern regions about 60% were definitely Nordish - Baltids, West-Baltids and Nordid/Baltid mixes

    Here are quite Nordish looking Russians from that thread (mostly Baltid):





    - Celtic Nordid


    - Nordid/West Baltid
    - Pred.Nordid (Corded) in Trönder direction
    Etc.
    I can't see any reason, why these Baltids look less Nordish than an average Dalo-Faelid from Netherlands, who is also broad-faced, by the way.
    And I remind you they all from the most racially mixed region of Russia


    By the way, look at these Germans now (who you consider more Nordid than Slavs on the average):



    Link - http://forums.skadi.net/classify_ger...rs-t91379.html
    Do they look more gracile and Nordish? Rhetorical question, however.

    And now, take a look at this huge collection of Russian faces - absolute majority of them are well-known people and a lot of them are Nordids: http://slavanthro.borda.ru/?1-0-0-00000956-000-0-0-1173433985
    I do protect the concept of Nordishness of Great Russians, as we are Nordish and if we become less nordish in some 40-50 years - that means we are extincting as a folk and our race is of the same importance for me as our soil, our language and our unique Russian view of this world and our place in it. Our race is our ancestry and our ancestors.

  6. #26
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
    Subrace
    E.Nordid,W.CM,Dinarid=Lebus type
    Location
    Landsberg (Gorzów)
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Politics
    Conservative Nationalist
    Religion
    Lutheran (Protestant)
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    5. Every 1 in 4 Russians is Nordid? I think you have not seen many Russians yourself... Perhaps you may have some subnordids, but 25% nordid population that's almost like Norway! Look at those ones you've posted before. The Southern Russians! Now if you say any of them appears Nordid to you then you do not know what a nordid looks like.
    C'mon if you think that all citzens of Russia is russian youre wrong.
    Russia have biggest number nordid than other nations, dont look on percentage but on numbers..

    Poland, early slavs are nordids but not hallstats -> they are continental nordid (similar to ilmen-dniepr type) mostly, and all poles have some nordid admix in themself.

  7. #27
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 25th, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
    Subrace
    Frisian-Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    West
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by some_one_number_one View Post
    C'mon if you think that all citzens of Russia is russian youre wrong.
    Russia have biggest number nordid than other nations, dont look on percentage but on numbers..

    Poland, early slavs are nordids but not hallstats -> they are continental nordid (similar to ilmen-dniepr type) mostly, and all poles have some nordid admix in themself.
    Well done smart one! What is the ilmen-dniepr type then? Where have you read about it? Do you mean the eastern low-vaulted nordids? Yeah your bro of Józef Pilsudski is subnordid. His nose especially but he is dark like a troll.

    One advice! Do not believe in every conspiration theory you hear. The fact that most of Polish nationalists base their theories on Pilsudski's archenemy's - R. Dmowski - writings does not mean that the former one was not a Pole. He came from an old Polish noble family from Lithuania. If not for him such Dmowskis and others would probably have to live an die in a German or Russian state. And forget about the bullshit stories he was in Zakopane during "Cud nad Wisłą" - I've heard that long long time ago, checked and it's some nonesene spread by his adversaries.

  8. #28
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
    Subrace
    E.Nordid,W.CM,Dinarid=Lebus type
    Location
    Landsberg (Gorzów)
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Politics
    Conservative Nationalist
    Religion
    Lutheran (Protestant)
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    Well done smart one! What is the ilmen-dniepr type then? Where have you read about it? Do you mean the eastern low-vaulted nordids? Yeah your bro of Józef Pilsudski is subnordid. His nose especially but he is dark like a troll.
    Ilmen Dniepr type? It is imo synonime of Czupkiewicz's Intermarine (typ Międzymorski).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl_Sigvald View Post
    One advice! Do not believe in every conspiration theory you hear. The fact that most of Polish nationalists base their theories on Pilsudski's archenemy's - R. Dmowski - writings does not mean that the former one was not a Pole. He came from an old Polish noble family from Lithuania. If not for him such Dmowskis and others would probably have to live an die in a German or Russian state. And forget about the bullshit stories he was in Zakopane during "Cud nad Wisłą" - I've heard that long long time ago, checked and it's some nonesene spread by his adversaries.
    horsefeathers! Poles without Pilsudski (who was dictator) would also fight for freedom, as always. We are(uunfortunately not on these times) one of most proud nations. Dont forget who was Dmowski, proud nobleman, nationalist, who have never trait Great Poland and Poles (as Pilsudski, who was philosemite" - like jews). My greate-great-grandfather was fighting also as Pilsudski in Austrian army, he was Pilsudczyk (liked sanacja), so what? He wasnt fight for Pilsudski but for Fatherland. All Poles who have take blood for fatherland are heroes.
    Btw. For what is freedom, if we cant or dont now how to us it (like today)?

    And whatfor "wonder on Wistula"? Yeah that fight (only Poles have win with bolshevik s...) was glorius, but Pilsudski have trait Ukrainians, and that war was unsles for sure.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Väring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Trönder/Hälsingetypen
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Racial nationalism/Nordicism
    Religion
    Non-religious
    Posts
    1,754
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Re: Race map of Poland

    I Polen (av 1920) dominerar ännu nordrasen i de nordliga floddalarna. Däremellan och ej minst i kärrskogarna österut äro östbalterna (av en mer småvuxen underras) starkare. I sydväst har vi mycket gorider, i sydost (inom lillryskt språkområde) karpatiner (och bland de mer högväxta s.k. huzulerna i Karpaterna väl ock äkta dinariner), men I Wolynien delvis därjämte en del Pontiner.
    In Poland (anno 1920) the Nordid race still dominates in the northern river valleys. The East-Baltids (of a more small-grown sub-race) are stronger in between and not at least in the swamp forests to the east. We have many Gorids in the south-west, Carpathids in the south-east (within small Russian language region), (and real Dinarids among the more tall statured so called Huzuls in the Carpathians), but partly in Wolhynia a few Pontids, as well.
    Lundman, Bertil(1943). Jordens människoraser och folkstammar. P. 91

    http://forums.skadi.net/europas_nuti...fi-t55865.html

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, May 5th, 2008 @ 09:00 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Occupation
    Geschichte, Physik
    Politics
    Ns
    Religion
    Antijudäochrist
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    AW: Re: Race map of Poland

    @all: You cant take pictures from a few individuals of a social class which is in the focus of medial attention and say: "Nah, look here, xy is much more nordic/whatsoever than yz"... Thats unscientific and invalid... For example, in Germany comedians often look far more alpine than the general population, which maybe is based on the "silly" appearance of many alpine individuals, look at Urban Priol for example








    As I said before: I was in many Eastern European countries multiple times, and i couldnt see anywhere an obvious importance of nordid racial influences, and what the f*** is the problem thereby?

    @Ruthenicus: Your post is self-explanatory blockheaded in such a way I have not to say something more...


    PS: Ooooh, look at the Kaczynskis, they are the undeniable evidence that all polish people are potato-headed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111111111111111111111111 (Respectively Ruthenicus would see a undeniable evidence for the pure nordid race of Poland )









Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Race & Language World Map
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Tuesday, June 26th, 2018, 12:45 AM
  2. Poland
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum History
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Friday, November 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
  3. "This Map Shows What White Europeans Associate with Race"
    By leRoux in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Saturday, May 6th, 2017, 11:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •