View Poll Results: Is It Ok To Have Friends Of Another Race?

Voters
884. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

479 54.19%
  • No

200 22.62%
  • It depends

205 23.19%
Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317176777879808182 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have Non-White Friends? Is it OK to Have Friends of Another Race?

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Single adult
    Politics
    to every man a woman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    It is not that complicated if we keep in minds the context (the thread's title).

That basically means that I passive ways avoid them (if/then that is possible).
    Nope, I will hardly drive 2 extra kilometer just to find swedish salesperson (LOL) ... but I will not either smile or thank for service (if non Swedish). I will keep my talk (and whole conversation) as short as possible.
    Sounds to me that you do the same things everybody does, pretty much, because it is convenient. That's not very idealistic or virtuous, is it?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, September 28th, 2020 @ 03:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    Sounds to me that you do the same things everybody does, pretty much, because it is convenient. That's not very idealistic or virtuous, is it?
    Except those who accepts contacts with another races, not to talking about those who have friends among of other races?

Idealistic? Idealism is pretty useless ... only concreteness means something.

Virtuous? Oh, I'm very ''virtuous'' ... on my own ways ).

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Yes. In Hungary the largest minoritiy is the Romani. I have many romani friends and they are such a good people like the Hungarians. They are not so problematic like the Negroes in the US.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Single adult
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Except those who accepts contacts with another races, not to talking about those who have friends among of other races?.
    If you are buying stuff from them or interacting with them in several ways, that counts as contact, though. DNA won't stop spreading because you don't call the living organisms around you your friends. DNA is everywhere. Wherever you touch and they touch, etc.

Idealistic? Idealism is pretty useless ... only concreteness means something.
    I'm sure that prostitutes, backstabbers and politicians would agree. It's all about material benefit and pleasure. Let's throw honor in the garbage can lest it get in the way of comfort. Not saying you are the same as them, but as you can see, you are not in good company.

Virtuous? Oh, I'm very ''virtuous'' ... on my own ways ).
    Alright then, in what way are you virtuous? What is worth making sacrifices for?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts
    If you are buying stuff from them or interacting with them in several ways, that counts as contact, though. DNA won't stop spreading because you don't call the living organisms around you your friends. DNA is everywhere. Wherever you touch and they touch, etc.
    Yes ... DNA can be tracked from fingersteps etc. ... but that kind of interacting hardly can ''harm'', ''influence'' or ''change'' me as a person (for example as staying shortly in same space). By then I would be more scary about possible viruses and bacterias.

I'm sure that prostitutes, backstabbers and politicians would agree. It's all about material benefit and pleasure. Let's throw honor in the garbage can lest it get in the way of comfort. Not saying you are the same as them, but as you can see, you are not in good company.
    ''Interesting'' examples. So those people came first into your mind? I though more like men who do something to defense their nations and people vs those men who just think to do so ... year after year.

Alright then, in what way are you virtuous?
    Just my lifestyle .... no bad habits ... if being stubborn is not calculated.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Single adult
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Yes ... DNA can be tracked from fingersteps etc. ... but that kind of interacting hardly can ''harm'', ''influence'' or ''change'' me as a person (for example as staying shortly in same space). By then I would be more scary about possible viruses and bacterias.
    Maybe not, but is there honor in living like that? What if I told you you will always be able to eat food and it will be free your entire life. There is a catch, however. This food will contain bodily fluids from different people. Not to worry, though, these fluids have been tested and are totally harmless. Would you agree to that? Why not? It doesn't HARM you.

Some people like to say: "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
    I say: that's the philosophy of a whore.

A sense of pride, of separateness and exclusivity, is essential for our happiness and our mental health. The desire for it should not be condemned or neglected. It should be upheld as a virtue.

''Interesting'' examples. So those people came first into your mind? I though more like men who do something to defense their nations and people vs those men who just think to do so ... year after year.
    Who is defending European nations now? Nobody. People of the past thought honor was important. Although their sense of honor was sometimes confused.

Just my lifestyle .... no bad habits ... if being stubborn is not calculated.
    ha ok.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Occupation
    Thrower of Rocks
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Crypto-Marcionite
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    People just have to be pragmatic. I have acquaintances who are nearly friends of other races because of work. I avoid getting closer to them but on a personal level they’re okay people who don’t bother me so much. I find a silver lining in this case to have my finger on the pulse of modern society in this way. It provides useful insight when I discuss racial politics with family or who ever. I resent that society’s created the problem of creating such situations but I would never let any fondness compromise my idealism with respect to ethnic nationalism.

Going to the lengths you mentioned earlier in most modern societies would render you a hermit, which is a pretty useless thing to be. Not sure how the combination of living on welfare and buying 3x expensive European made items is feasible either.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rędwald For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
    Yes. In Hungary the largest minoritiy is the Romani. I have many romani friends and they are such a good people like the Hungarians. They are not so problematic like the Negroes in the US.
    You have Romani friends (meaning here real gypsies )? Here they were (famous) only via being the most common criminals (before of present time refugees). Now today? There is only one ''positive'' thing with them; they rarely will do sexual crimes (like these newer darkies). Most of their (gypsies) crimes have been (and still are) connected to stealing and/or rubberies. Probably drugs too...

They are here lazy, noisy, smells bad, won't work, simply uses ''wrongly'' our social security system (did that firstly ... much much earlier than we did't even ''know'' about muslims). They were also the only ethnic group which didn't fight behalf of Finland at WWII (against Stalin's communists). Even small sizes Samis fought. Really putting them (gypsies) against hard line ... they are not strong or brave; more like cowards.

Sorry; as I don't value them very high. Maybe you have different kind of gypsies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts
    Maybe not, but is there honor in living like that? What if I told you you will always be able to eat food and it will be free your entire life. There is a catch, however. This food will contain bodily fluids from different people. Not to worry, though, these fluids have been tested and are totally harmless. Would you agree to that? Why not? It doesn't HARM you.
    I think we have much bigger problems to worry than that (contamination). And if those (big ones) will be solved ... then are these much smaller ones too (risks). But thanks for your post ... it put me though/wondered what this forums people keeps as honor way of living (today, not in the past)? Maybe make a thread about that?

Who is defending European nations now? Nobody. People of the past thought honor was important. Although their sense of honor was sometimes confused.
    So the leader(s)'s positions are free? No competition? Free tip to all here!

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Unless you live in a hazmat-suit, you are being "contaminated" with all sorts of stuff every day, ranging from viruses, fecal matter, mites and mold. Consider it a means to strengthen your immune system.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations