Thread: Infertility - what solution? Adoption?

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 12:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Southwest Africa Southwest Africa
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    Grandparent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Infertility - what solution? Adoption?

Myself I'm not a father, but I'm planning to be in perhaps 2-3 years, when some economical & educational stuff is overwith. However, my fiancée has this (irrational) fear of being infertile; "what if I can't have a baby!" Of course I try to calm her, saying it's unlikely since she doesn't have any history of fertility problems in her family, and that the technology is advanced and relatively cheap in Sweden etc.

However, this planted a seed in my head... What if? Maybe I won't be able to get her pregnant? Should we use artificial insemination from sperm donors? What if she can't? Isn't the only solution then to adopt a child?

I'm not afraid I would not be able to love an adopted child, it's only the issue of, well, genes and race. Both my fiancée and I come from families with good histories of intellect and achievement. We are both (mostely) Nordid.

If we would adopt a child the way most Swedes do now (except couples adopting children they're related to), I think it would be from Korea or somewhere else in South East Asia. Although I realize a kid from these areas would have different traits etc than a biological child of ours, I do think you can raise a child to be culturally Germanic. The problem would obviously be that the kid, because of its race, when it grows up might turn to immigrated foreign elements of the society. Also, this would risk the child severe identity issues, both internal but also related to the society.

There are also alot of foster childs needing homes, but I'm guessing most of these come from parents whose mothers might have been using drugs or whatever during the pregnancy, it might be a family with a heritage of mental instability or disease, etc. The probability to get a child with good basic conditions is not very high.

What would you do (or what did you do) if affected by some kind of fertility- or similar issue?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Re: Infertility - what solution? Adoption?

Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    What if?
    You seem to be amazingly paranoid about this highly unlikely possibility! If you live healthily I'm sure you'll both be fine!

I do think you can raise a child to be culturally Germanic. The problem would obviously be that the kid, because of its race, when it grows up might turn to immigrated foreign elements of the society. Also, this would risk the child severe identity issues, both internal but also related to the society.
    Haven't you just explained why your first sentence is WRONG and HIGHLY IMMORAL? Do you wish to destroy the Swedish people?
    What would you do (or what did you do) if affected by some kind of fertility- or similar issue?
    HUGE 'IF' again!
    At the moment [though Gods know how I'd feel if I were REALLY in such a situation] I'd probably adopt. If I were the one at fault, I might even consider sperm donation, perhaps from my brother, if my wife agreed. If the mother were infertile, I wouldn't go for a surrogate mother, as that seems rather sick to me, that a women could agree to bear somebody else's child, and even for MONEY , so I'd have to adopt.

And a non European child?!? No way! Ideally, you'd want a baby of your own ethnicity. There are all kinds of ethical problems with adopting even an Eastern European baby, over an older child of your own stock, so I think it ought to be illegal to adopt overseas, full stop.

If a couple have the means to support a child, it's their duty to their entire nation to do so. That's the political aspect [!], but on a personal and emotional level, it's good for all involved. Someone would care about us when we were old then, and some unfortunate child would be given a chance in life. About not being able to love an adopted child, I think that would not be so hard. Anyone you spend such an amount of time with is sure to establish an emotional bond with you. I know it's a stupid analogy - but I love my dog! I taught English overseas, and I even came to develop great emotional affection for my younger students in a way! These are powerful instincts, without which humanity would not exist!

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sv: Infertility - what solution? Adoption?

There are also alot of foster childs needing homes, but I'm guessing most of these come from parents whose mothers might have been using drugs or whatever during the pregnancy, it might be a family with a heritage of mental instability or disease, etc. The probability to get a child with good basic conditions is not very high.
    The probability is just as bad if you adopt non-European. The children that end up in those orphanages have often been subject to many terrible things, and that has a tendency to show itself years later. Tragic but true.

Apart from that, adoption has a long history in Europe, so if you choose your adopted children wisely, it is not un-European or un-traditional in any way.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

If we would adopt a child the way most Swedes do now (except couples adopting children they're related to), I think it would be from Korea or somewhere else in South East Asia. Although I realize a kid from these areas would have different traits etc than a biological child of ours, I do think you can raise a child to be culturally Germanic.
    A non-Europid child from Asia or Africa well never be Germanic. Why would you want to add to the miscegenation going on in Sweden? Do you think it okay for racial Germanics to procreate with non-Europid but "cultually Germanic" persons?

You are worrying about a problem that probably does'nt exist. Why don't you & your fiancee have yourselves examine by a doctor and find out if you're capable of having children. If not look into other solutions, but do not adopt a non-White child.
    Last edited by Madoc; Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 at 12:12 AM.

hearthtender
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, July 31st, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Swedish Irish ?English?
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    Classical liberal
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

However, this planted a seed in my head... What if? Maybe I won't be able to get her pregnant? Should we use artificial insemination from sperm donors? What if she can't? Isn't the only solution then to adopt a child?

First off 'dont panic'. If you are both healthy, have good family histories and are under 35 your chances of conceving in the first year of 'trying' are exelent.
    But if you both want reassurance I would suggest going to a doctor now and asking about reasonable ways to improve your potential fertility.(Exersize,vitamins,reduce yellow#3, do not keep laptop on you lap to long ect) You might want to avoid hormonal birth contol. The pill/shot/implant/patch have been shown to potentally reduce fertility for several years after they are stoped. My personal recomendation is a copper IUD but comdoms have the lowest risk of side effects. I think sperm donor /egg donor is Ok if one of you has problems but artificial insemination (of the same couple's sperm and egg) has always struck me as wierd. Having a suragate mother seems cruel to everyone to me.

I would recomend adoption from your area first because there are children who need homes everywhere but it is better to 'think globally act locally'.Specifially how do you pass one child in need to aid another further down the road. But I have a cousin who is South Vietnamese and her adoptive mom's husband is my very nordid uncle. She seems to have turned out fine but that is in America. I do not know how dificult it would be in Sweden to avoid major issues.

I do not know if there is a similar group in Sweden but you might want to check out 'Big Brother /Big Sister' and see how you and your fiancee feel around youths/children that you are not related to.
    May you comb the hair of your grandchildren.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Spain
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Other Other
    Single
    Occupation
    Pharmacy
    Politics
    Traditional-Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope you would be able to have children, because now, for stress, contamination, it´s difficult sometimes, and if you have to adopt someone, well, a from Ukraine, Romania or Russia are white. Sadly, Europe kills the non desired children. We have sadly, these costumes.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:49 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Naturalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Simple, at least for me: if you are Swedish, adopt a Swedish child, not a Ethiopian or a Malaysian with swedish citizenship. "To each his own" is my motto.
    That people breed with those they find attractive within their own ethnic population is all the eugenics I think is necessary. - Milesian