Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mad Water Restrictions=Over-Population

What is this shit? I am an avid gardener, I like to keep myself clean & I expect my toilet to carry my bog away with a single flush...

I understand that Australia is a terribly dry country & water preservation is essential, but these crazy schemes, inventions & laws to make us save water are ludicrous.

Watering of lawns & washing cars with a hose is prohibited, which I agree with...(I only deep soak my young trees & important plants...I hate people with only grass & no trees...& put the sprinkler on the stupid thing in the middle of the day???...or idiots that hose their driveway???)...

New devices like shower heads & toilet cisterns that limit the flow of water are the most annoying & offensive (I am speaking from personal exp). ..So I can't wash my hair properly? (ok for dirty bastards I guess), I have to flush 4-5 times after a normal bog session?..(uses more water than the old loo's!)....

Suburban area's were not allowed to have water tanks installed, but NOW it is encouraged..(you even get a counsil rebate now). Instead of building more dams they clear the trees & land for more houses & the growing population.....(That does not make sense! )

I find Australia a really stupid place. They keep letting immigrants come here, when we are threatened with all the downfalls of a over-populated country.
    They are saying that basically in the future, there will not be enough water to go around!..

ACTION IS NEEDED. HALT THE GROWING POPULATION NOW!

Last Online
    Friday, March 26th, 2004 @ 10:50 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Left wing nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Water Restrictions=Over-Population

Incorrect, we need the population because of all the fat old people. Get a whole lot of them to commit suicide, or massacre them yourself, and I would happily conceed you your hair washing time and water. Perhaps a better solution would be to have all these immigrants earn their place here by building desalinisation plants instead of just coming here to sponge.