View Poll Results: How bad is the immigration situation in your country?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful.

60 59.41%
  • Pretty bad.

26 25.74%
  • Could be worse.

13 12.87%
  • Not too shabby.

0 0%
  • Awesome.

2 1.98%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How Serious Is Your Immigration Situation and What Is the General Attitude Towards Immigrants in Your Country?

Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Trönder/Hälsingetypen
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Racial nationalism/Nordicism
    Religion
    Non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Why is that? If people are retiring one would assume there would be job openings. :
    Many people born in the 1940's work with public administration in Sweden - jobs that are in the hands of the state which does not generate capital. The tendency is therefore that the state rather withdraw those services than employ someone new because it is less expensive.

And then there's the outsourcing, reduction and sometimes bankruptcy of companies that do generate capital. One also has to be aware of that the number of unemployed is increased every year with immigrants and high school and university graduates that cannot find a job. It is doubtful if the number of unemployed will be less than today in ten years time, more likely is that it will be much higher.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried
    The most problematic immigrants are the Moroccans and the Antillians.
    It is a good thing that non-White immigrants are problematic. Why? Because then they have less of a chance to integrate well with the local community, intermarry with us and pollute our gene pool - and a greater chance to get deported!

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    It is a good thing that non-White immigrants are problematic. Why? Because then they have less of a chance to integrate well with the local community, intermarry with us and pollute our gene pool - and a greater chance to get deported!
    Indeed. I don't want them integrated, but repatriated.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Amen to that.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The General Attitude to Immigrants and Immigration in your Country

Here in America at least where I live I'd say the attitude to immigration is one of acceptance and tolerance. There is indeed certain areas of the country where people despise the idea of immigration. But what they never say is it's an issue of Race. It's simply become socially unacceptable.

Just a few weeks ago I read the newspaper and in it was a story about how White families in a New England neighborhood wanted Hispanic migrants to get out of their town. I believe the main reason the general mass tolerates Immigration is because immigration doesn't effect the rich and powerful. Neighborhood are very segrated here despite the fact segregation ended some 50 years ago.

Where I live all the immigrants tend to congregate in the city center. Which is about 60% non-white. Most Whites dwell in the suburbs. I can gurantee that if the immigrants moved to these rich white suburbs there would be an out cry immediately right now Americans are only tolerant of immigration because for most middle class Americans they can avoid it.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 @ 07:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Being a "multicultural mosaic" we tend to be civil, and at some points tolerant. aside from the very poor areas and communities where immigration is high most people stick to their own. It is the mostly poor, mostly uneducated, who suffer the most from the policies of tolerance in this country.

The simple fact is, the liberals allow mass immigration, then base their policies to please the immigrants so they can get re-elected. More immigrants = more votes for them.

There are very few immigrants in positions of power, or of ownership, (non-whites that is) still.. so it is not yet a case of 'immigrants running the INS'. The greatest and most disproportionate ownership and management and positions of power/lobby belongs to the jews.

Sadly, little has changed in a thousand year and it is now OUR proletariat which is victimized by OUR people. I would have much less of a problem with this if it were being done towards an end i agreed with, naturally

Stig NHF
    Vastly negative, but as you say, the "hidden hand" of PC keeps most of it hidden. And also a lot of it is based on pure bullshit, like "christian culture", "capitalist culture" etc etc. They actually fear loosing the systems that made the immigrants come here, kind of ironic.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 26th, 2006 @ 03:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The attitude towards "them" are very forgiving,unknowing of their crimes and generally positive to them...

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 24th, 2006 @ 12:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I haven't seen a single mud beaten this far, therefore attitude is too positive

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Americans are indeed far too tolerant of invaders. :costumed- 4: No place is immune not even rural ky as I just found out a few minutes ago. I live in the country, my closest neighbor a field away. It was just after midnight when I heard a knock on my door which is very strange for anytime of night but especially after midnight. I look out the window and lo and behold it's a couple of damn shitskin wetbacks on MY doorstep. My first thought is mine and my wife's safety so i went and grabbed my little .22 pistol not much, but better 'n nothing. The latrino can barely speak english, asks me where a town that's nearly 3 hours drive away is, and then asks me if he and his little buddy can sleep in MY driveway in their minivan! I was already verry irritated at the tresspassing and sight of two likely illegal foreigners at my house, but that last really got me. I told them to get lost, that I was calling the sheriff and with that they took off real quick, which leads me to believe they were either illegals or up to no good. I tried to get their plate # but they took off too fast, I called the sheriff and state cops with the best description I could give them, which they probably won't do a damn thing about.
    The whole thing would be suspicious if it were a white man stopping at my door like that in the middle of the night, but two wetbacks? That takes the cake. No place is safe from foreign encroachment, not even the ky. countryside,my own doorstep . :annoysigr :costumed- :annoysigr

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast