View Poll Results: How bad is the immigration situation in your country?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful.

60 59.41%
  • Pretty bad.

26 25.74%
  • Could be worse.

13 12.87%
  • Not too shabby.

0 0%
  • Awesome.

2 1.98%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How Serious Is Your Immigration Situation and What Is the General Attitude Towards Immigrants in Your Country?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Re: The Immigration Situation Here: How Bad is it in Your Countries?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    I doubt there are many pure Armenians left due to assimilation from hundreds of years of invasions and occupation from other empires.
    Oh give over! The Hayas have done a remarkable job of maintaining their identity over the millenia, as indeed, I'm sure, most other folks have, despite ruling orthodoxies in academia. Our enemies want us to believe we're all mongrels, so that we WILL become them.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
    Subrace
    N. Atlantid + Falish/red. Brunn
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Protestant Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well when El Presidente Jorge Bush and the new Democrat controlled House ram through the immigration reform (aka Disbandment of America Act of 2007) and the third world tide engulfs us, the "browning of America" champions may eventually realize that the political and social upheaval will be so great that there will be less interracial marriages with the increased polarization.
    Last edited by darthantares; Friday, November 10th, 2006 at 09:31 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2016 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of Mars
    Ancestry
    South Tirol mainly, Italy, Northern Spain and France
    Subrace
    Subnordid + Atlantoid admix
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Peronista ortodoxo
    Religion
    Agnóstico
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just to add something about immigration and law in Argentina:
    The Patria Grande Programm is a bit in contradiction with the Argentinian Constitution. Although saying that anyone who wants to work and live peacefully in Argentina is wellcome, there's an article which says in explicit way that the government must encourage the European immigration. That's because during the last half of XIX cent. there was a pseudo-eugenics policy, the government of those times wanted to colonice areas settled by amerindians with europeans, besides learning from them all the knowledge, technologies and culture of the Old Continent. In general they wanted immigrants from Northern Europe, but the most of them were Spanish and Italians (many northern Europeans came anyway). That explains quite well the racial map of my country.

Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The immigration situation here is ridiculous. First of all, we have a large number of illegal "latinos" here ranging from 10-15 million strong. Secondly, we are also taking in a large number of African refugees from Somalia and other turd-world countries. What makes this bad is that I live in Minneapolis, which is a hub of immigration from African countries. Somalis are shitty drivers, they have no interest in learning English, they create gangs in the northern suburbs where they vandalize, rob, and mug people. Same goes for the "latinos" who choose not to learn English and expect EVERYTHING to come with an Espanol label. The government here has passed a bill to erect a 700-mile long border fence, but I highly doubt that will keep them from pouring into the country. Plus, anything that's anti-immigration is automatically labeled as "intolerant" and "racist" by pro-immigration groups. 65% of Americans want something done about this large mass of immigration, but our "cultural elites" choose not to listen to the majority and instead appease the others, because we supposedly need them. I really don't see how we need endless numbers of mongrel people who have no skills or do not speak the native language.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:19 PM
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mazorquero View Post
    Just to add something about immigration and law in Argentina:
    The Patria Grande Programm is a bit in contradiction with the Argentinian Constitution. Although saying that anyone who wants to work and live peacefully in Argentina is wellcome, there's an article which says in explicit way that the government must encourage the European immigration. That's because during the last half of XIX cent. there was a pseudo-eugenics policy, the government of those times wanted to colonice areas settled by amerindians with europeans, besides learning from them all the knowledge, technologies and culture of the Old Continent. In general they wanted immigrants from Northern Europe, but the most of them were Spanish and Italians (many northern Europeans came anyway). That explains quite well the racial map of my country.

Yes, we still have that article in our Constitution, it says that the country promotes the EUROPEAN immigration before any other to populate the country (the law dates of the 19th century and was written after the Conquest of the desets, a campaign against the nomad tribe that inhabited the Patagonia).

Nowdays, many pro-muticulturalist ask for its abolition since they think it's racist. Anyway, I don't know why do they care so much anyway, we are receiving lots of immigrants from mestizo/indian borderin countries, legallizing them and giving them free education and free health care. That's so unfair! They don't pay our taxes!!! . Everytime i go to the hospital is full of these people,

Mazorquero have you seen that journalist Malnatti (I don't remember his name, but well the CQC journalist) the other day he made a programme with a lot of immigrants showing how they were discriminate, and he said that our constitution was racist against the new immigrants, a Clarin article said the same a couple of months ago. It's amazing after all the benefits they receive coming to our country we also need change our constitution because of them .

The other day this journalist Feinman (you know his position ) asked Telerman in an interview in a kind of angry way why do we have to let the Bolivians come here to get free operations and we have to wait months because the system was collapsed. He didn't know what to answer, it was quite funny to watch in fact . I wish more journalists asked him this kind of questions.

The population growth in the third world countries is so great that non-whites are flooding to Europe. Why should we suffer from them! Someone should teach the negroes to use condoms!".
    Everytime someone said that immigrants are poor because they already are poor and they have like 5 children! People say you, "how can you say that?" "You are not human!", "you're an animal". .

And of course europeans should start having more kids!. In few time London and Paris are going to look like a mix of muslims and Africans, they already look partially like that. When i visited london i wanted to see real londoners (=English). I wouldn't stand that cultures as rich as the French and English cultures became a minority in their own country!

I think that in the U.S illegal immigration is more of a problem than legal immigration. In the United States its pretty bad. We have something like 12 million illegals in the country and they just keep coming.
    I know how you feel we have over one million illegal immigrant tehn add the legal ones and their childrens, and then have in mind that our country only have 30 million people.

Mexicans are getting crazy about the wall, i think i'd prefer Bush to Kirchner (and that is say a lot) at least your president do something against the aliens. Our president want to legalized them, because elections are next year, and of course! he would have many more votes with this policity.

They should also learn English, not bare nessceities but almost fluent.
    Lol we have the same problem with Koreans and Chinese, most of them have markets in the neighborhoods, only in my neighborhood there are about six markets with chinese sellers, you try to ask them something and they answer "no entiendo" (i don't understand) all the time, specially when you want to complain about something . Or worst they start talking in their language while you are there and you can't know if they are talking about you or what. Besides the Korean and Chinese towns are full of signs in their language without translation, one friend of mine say me the other time -did you relize they can say anything about us and we would never know .
    Last edited by Here; Saturday, November 11th, 2006 at 02:26 AM.

Last Online
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLord View Post
    I really don't see how we need endless numbers of mongrel people who have no skills or do not speak the native language.
    well, that's something i don't understand why do we need workers without skills?? at least the Canadian programme has sense.

Besides if we wouldn't have immigrants the salaries for the jobs that people don't want would rise and then people who prefer not to work, would take those jobs. So that excuse make no sense whatsoever

Last Online
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Talking about the US, here you have a short translation of a today's article in an important newspaper:

The Argentinian migration plan is a world example.

The IOM (International Organization for Migration) Director General, Brunson McKinley, congratulated Argentina because of its programme “Patria Grande”, and said it could be used between the United States and Mexico.

McKinley remarked specifically that the programme of migration regulation could be used instead of the wall that president Bush intends to build to avoid Mexicans immigrants. McKinley made specific reference to Argentine experience with the Bolivian immigrants. “Argentina and Bolivia work together, these migration policies, could be applicated in several countries, but mostly, to Mexico and the United States. It would be more positive than the wall”

http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=285790&IdxSeccion=200803

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madoc View Post
    You're talking multicultural nonsense. The only solution to illegal immigration is to deport them, at gunpoint if necessary. The reason we have 12 million or 20 million or however many illegals is because we do not enforce the immigration laws. And we should start prosecuting employers of illegal aliens. To save money on penal expenses I suggest we farm out the offending employers to overseas prisons in places like Haiti or Vietnam.
    Integrating non-Europids into American society will have the effect of turning America into a nation with a majority population of mixedraced mongrels. We should pursue a policy of racial seperatism & encourage non-Europids to emigrate elsewhere.
    We have 12 million in Los Angeles County.

Why not allow the people suffering most from illegal aliens to clean up the problem and make money doing so? What could be done is to license anybody who is willing as a bounty hunter. Put a bounty of, say, $2000.00 on the head of each illegal alien. The bounty hunter would simply drop the aliens off at his local police station in exchange for a receipt. He then takes the receipt to a federal office and cashes it in. If the police refuse to deal with the illegal aliens by turning them over to Immigration Customs Enforcement, then they cease to be a police force by law. Also, should the local police refuse to investigate and arrest employers who employ aliens, then they are charged with violation of a federal crime and they go to jail instead. Any tip resulting in the arrest and conviction of an employer who hires illegals results in the tipster receiving that business as his own.

This plan could be done by any country wishing to do so.

Last Online
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    We have 12 million in Los Angeles County.

Why not allow the people suffering most from illegal aliens to clean up the problem and make money doing so? What could be done is to license anybody who is willing as a bounty hunter. Put a bounty of, say, $2000.00 on the head of each illegal alien. The bounty hunter would simply drop the aliens off at his local police station in exchange for a receipt. He then takes the receipt to a federal office and cashes it in. If the police refuse to deal with the illegal aliens by turning them over to Immigration Customs Enforcement, then they cease to be a police force by law. Also, should the local police refuse to investigate and arrest employers who employ aliens, then they are charged with violation of a federal crime and they go to jail instead. Any tip resulting in the arrest and conviction of an employer who hires illegals results in the tipster receiving that business as his own.

This plan could be done by any country wishing to do so.

You know all this remindes me the protest in LA some months ago, illegals immigrants protesting against the immigration laws, I wonder why the police don't arrest them, most of them are illegals why they don't deport them?

Honestly, i think that the only good immigrantion system is the Canadian one. At least the people who emigrate there need to be fluent in english or french, have a college degree and enough money to live at least a year without job. It only needs a change in the ethnic origin of most of the immigrants and it would be perfect. But of course they don't have the problem of having a poorer country in its borders.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The multicultural nonsense is growing stronger here everyday. However, the number of Immigrants is no where near as high as in Western Europe. And you can never express your self about it without everyone turning against you. And while interest in multiculturalism and diversity grows stronger, interest in native culture decreases.

heartless capitalist bastards...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast