Canada Canada
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Whale slaughter in the Faroe Islands

Alright...

The Faroese are only killing 1000-2000 whales a year, far from driving them to extinction.

Ever been to the Faroe Islands? Pretty desolate, hard to grow crops, and not many other food sources.

How about a better crusade? Fight the Zionists who run the corporations who's factories pollute the water. This mercury gets into the whale, Faroese person eats the meat from this whale, he or she gets sick. It's projected that they will have to stop whaling soon because of the levels of mercury showing up.
    Some people are like a Slinky; not good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: Re: AW: Whale slaughter in the Faroe Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Svartr View Post
    Why? It's both useless. Traditional Paganists stand for animal preservation. They're killing an animal which probably won't exist in future anymore.
    That has nothing to do with tradition anymore.

Gruß,
    Svartr
    Heh...

Pagan Faroese hunted whales.
    Some people are like a Slinky; not good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Naturbursche
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Whale slaughter in the Faroe Islands

Yes. "hunted". If Faroe Pagans still hunt them now. I won't consider them as pagans. Fools would fit better.
    If they murder the whole existence of the whales, it will change the Natural Order. Which is far away from being pagan.

Gruß,
    Svartr

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Whale slaughter in the Faroe Islands

Last time I checked, humans were part of the "Natural Order".

They're not hunting whales to extinction, not by a long shot. You're talking 1000-2000 whales per annum. That and they will eventually have to stop, not because they will be extinct, but because the Zionist run corporations are pumping mercury into the water which gets into the whales. That is throwing off the Natural Order more than anything.

I forgot to mention that my biological father was Faroese.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Subrace
    Trønder / Borreby
    Country
    Faroe Islands Faroe Islands
    Youth
    Occupation
    Engineer.
    Politics
    Nationalist. Seperatist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Watch these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-YF5epOnk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlJIHkGgGx8

Well what could i say?... hmm

I´ll give my opinion.
    Faroese have been hunting whales for years. Pilot whales not DOLPHINES.
    Pilot whales are not an endangered speicies.
    Also whale killings are done by the law so they don´t suffer. You cut their throut at a specific point on the whale so it dies as fast as possible.

Now we could do a more industrial/commercial type of whale hunting if we wante to. But we don´t... we do it in a traditional way securing that we don´t endanger the species.

They don´t suffer.

Whales live in freedome before they are killed... I agree that it looks realy brutal with all the blood.... in one of those you can see a aeial photo where you can see the blood of the whales from airplane.

But the traditinal ways of farming are far worse to animals... Small cute yellow chickens that are being breed just to kill them.. who live in captivity all their lifes and pigs that are being clamed into far to small cages in order to make production cheaper.

So my conclution/view point is that if you are not a vegetarian then you should stop condeming us killing whales.

Last Online
    Monday, December 1st, 2008 @ 05:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Faroe Islands Faroe Islands
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    First of all we don't do any kind of commercial whale hunting! We only hunt pilot whales when they venture onto our shores and somebody happens to see them, which is rare because of fog and bad weather.

It's not a bullshit tradition Mortuary this is honouring our ancestors who would not survive the harsh winter without pilot whale meat.

The talk of us making the pilot whales extinct is ridiculous, they are not anywhere near the risk of extinction. If they should become at risk I will side with all the leftist greenpeace people, since I believe in preservation (that includes human races and ethnicities morons tend to think humans don't apply)

The mercury is a problem but people eat very little pilot whale these days and many don't like it. Besides I think our food culture and water supply is healthier than many other countries. I do like and eat pilot whale rarely (1-2 dishes a year) but it's not really my favourite dish except for tvøst (dried see below).

I would be willing to cut down on whaling maybe every other year it is banned, but I don't think anyone in my country will agree because it will be considered a defeat for the country.

I will be uploading this documentary called pilot whale hunting through 50 years (9 min) within a month or two to youtube . . . from a dvd, maybe I will put subtitles, I'll post it here or maybe not since it might fuel the greenpeace crowd, I haven't watched it yet anyway /rant.

“In this country we need to set uniform mercury exposure levels. The children in the study had average exposure levels that are similar to the current limit used by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and 95 percent of them were below the current limit used by the Food and Drug Administration.”

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/pre...s02062004.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    The best solution would be to privatize whale herds. Then, both sides could be happy. There would be no chance of the whales becoming extinct (the owners of the whale herds would not allow others to kill them, nor wipe out their own stocks) and they could still have their traditional whale meat.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Thursday, October 13th, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    SwordOfTheVistula may be right.
    I'm no vegetarian PETA-fan and I fully support the Faroese ethnic tradition (in fact, I'd love to take part in it); but the idea does make sense to appease people worried about the whale population.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2011 @ 01:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The ritual slaughter of whales is unnecessary in every respect, it can't be compared to that of the slaughter of cattle, sheep and pigs. Can someone tell me how this is humane? At least domesticated farm animals are stunned before they are slaughtered.

Last Online
    Monday, February 21st, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    North-Atlantid/Galatizied Cromagnid
    Ancestry
    Scottish/Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    NS
    Religion
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mad Faroe Islands Shame

This brutality happens every year, Dantesque, bloody slaughter in the Faroe Islands, which belongs to Denmark .
    A country supposedly 'civilized' and a EUROPEAN UNION country. For many people this cruel practice is unknown, how insensitive!
    This bloody slaughter is just to attend Moz to 'show' entering adulthood! It's absolutely incredible that nobody dares to do something to prevent this barbaric act that is committed against Calderon, an intelligent dolphin who has the peculiarity of approaching people out of sheer curiosity.

On a group of islands just north of Europe, the traditional bloody whale and dolphin slaughter takes place every year. The Faroe Islands are a part of Denmark, where whaling is banned, but they have laws that are independent of Denmark's laws, so they are allowed to continue with this mass execution. Year after year, thousands of pilot whales, beaked whales and dolphins are chased into the bay by boats, where they are slaughtered.
    Metal hooks are driven into the stranded mammals' blowholes before their spines are cut. The animals slowly bleed to death. Whole families are slaughtered, and some whales swim around in their family members' blood for hours. Whales and dolphins are highly intelligent creatures and feel pain and fear every bit as much as we do.

You can sign the petition at this link:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/denmarks-shame
    Love all living things whose humble task is not opposed in any way to yours, to ours: men with simple hearts, honest, without vanity and malice, and all the animals, because they are beautiful, without exception and without exception indifferent to whatever "idea" there may be. Love them, and you will see the eternal in the glance of their eyes of jet, amber, or emerald. Savitri Devi

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast