Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rape of Europe: Young People, Get Out and Emigrate!

Last Online
    Sunday, April 21st, 2019 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Rape of Europe

2006-10-25

The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate. Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: “We are watching the world of yesterday.”

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. “I am too old,” he said. However, he urged young people to get out and “move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.”

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic.

Just consider the demographics. The number of Moslems in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities.

Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. “The dominant ethos is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.”

In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared “humanist”) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder’s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the islamization of Europe is like “a process of mourning.”

He is overwhelmed by a “feeling of sadness.” “I am not a warrior,” he says, “but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”

As Tom Bethell wrote in this month’s American Spectator: “Just at the most basic level of demography the secular-humanist option is not working.” But there is more to it than the fact that non-religious people tend not to have as many children as religious people, because many of them prefer to “enjoy” freedom rather than renounce it for the sake of children.

Secularists, it seems to me, are also less keen on fighting. Since they do not believe in an afterlife, this life is the only thing they have to lose. Hence they will rather accept submission than fight. Like the German feminist Broder referred to, they prefer to be raped than to resist.

“If faith collapses, civilization goes with it,” says Bethell. That is the real cause of the closing of civilization in Europe. Islamization is simply the consequence. The very word Islam means “submission” and the secularists have submitted already. Many Europeans have already become Muslims, though they do not realize it or do not want to admit it.

Some of the people I meet in the U.S. are particularly worried about the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. They are correct when they fear that anti-Semitism is also on the rise among non-immigrant Europeans. The latter hate people with a fighting spirit.

Contemporary anti-Semitism in Europe (at least when coming from native Europeans) is related to anti-Americanism. People who are not prepared to resist and are eager to submit, hate others who do not want to submit and are prepared to fight. They hate them because they are afraid that the latter will endanger their lives as well. In their view everyone must submit.

This is why they have come to hate Israel and America so much, and the small band of European “islamophobes” who dare to talk about what they see happening around them. West Europeans have to choose between submission (islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission – just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1609

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: The Rape of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    The Rape of Europe
    West Europeans have to choose between submission (islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission – just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead.
    A tragic and absurd situation ; without vision the world about us slowly sinks! And whilst they were once red, they lived to pick themselves up and change their hue . But if nonEuropeans do combine to undermine Europe and its own peoples fail to care, then picking up again may not be an option.

New Leaders please ! >>>> Weider eine Festung!
    Last edited by Moody; Thursday, November 2nd, 2006 at 12:22 PM. Reason: fixed qoute marks

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    German/Finnish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Styria Styria
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Heliocratic Odalist
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am speaking only for myself here, but I'd rather die and stay with the sinking ship than run away. I was born in Europe, and it is the only place I want to live in, and the only place I want to die in. As long as there are still people who know where they belong, and who are ready to fight, there is still hope.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. “The dominant ethos,” he told De Volkskrant, “is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.”
    What an absurd mentality for a woman to hold. Any woman who thinks along these lines has abdicated her entitlement to freedom. If she will not fight for her life, she doesn't deserve it. I am thankful that many women do not conform to her stupidity.
    In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared “humanist”) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder’s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the islamization of Europe is like “a process of mourning.” He is overwhelmed by a “feeling of sadness.” “I am not a warrior,” he says, “but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.”
    My, how different to the activist Pim Fortuyn. Quite a stark contrast.

Hence they will rather accept submission than fight. Like the German feminist Broder referred to, they prefer to be raped than to resist.
    I disagree with this. I am not faithful in any meaningful sense, yet I am confident in the superiority of Western values vis-a-vis Eastern ones. That is to say, I will not let them be compromised. One does not have to believe in God for this -- one must merely believe in the reasons that they prefer their culture. Relativism to the point of submission must die. No rational individual who possesses the ability to fight for his (or her) property would ever abdicate it wilfully -- it must be assumed they are either irrational or weak otherwise.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah Europe really lost it big time in the 20th Century...

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 12:37 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Religion
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: The Rape of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brusselsjournal
    The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate.
    Broder is not German. He is a Jew.
    "Schaffende waren es, die schufen die Völker und hängten einen Glauben und eine Liebe über sie hin: also dienten sie dem Leben."
    [Friedrich Nietzsche: Vom neuen Götzen]

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single, looking
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

AW: The Rape of Europe

The question is, how do you want to fight the muslims today? Before you can take up arms, you will be stopped by your "own" people, while the muslims are laughing their asses off. The only option to fight them, is to wait until the current states have crashed through deficite and riots of discontent Muslims and so state authority will be almost non existant. You can allready see this happening in many Parisian suburbs, or some German city districts, which have become no-go areas, even for normal police forces. If these "no-go" areas are just big enough, the state will not be able to prosecute native resistance groups fighting the enemy. Also the bond between the natives will grow stronger, the more pressure the natives get from the Muslims. An enemy always strenghtens and unites, that also counts for Europeans. There were and are always people who submit rather than fight, but at the end they will be the minority. Who knows, maybe the emigrated Europeans will once come back and support the Europeans in their struggle against Islam financially or otherwise.

Currently everybody seems to know unconsciously that we are going down, but they supress that. They live like the old Romans lived shortly before the crash of the empire, enjoying life as long as it is possible. The problem is, that this time Europe wont be taken over by native Europeans but non-Europeans with an non-european philosophy and religion.
    "There can be no true friends without true enemies. Unless we hate what we are not, we cannot love what we are." Samuel Huntington

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Having a longtime companion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFakeSaxon View Post
    Yeah Europe really lost it big time in the 20th Century...
    How true.....
    No matter what you think of the III. Reich but its defeat signalled the coming death of Europe and her nations....
    It has been down hill for ALL White Nations and not just in Europe. Look at Australia and New Zealand, the Whites in South Africa. Even the Whites in the former Soviet Union....

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Broder is not German. He is a Jew.
    Interesting! A REAL German would have gotten attacked by the media...
    Broder as a Jew knows what will happen to him when the Muslims get more powerful..... It will be a lot worse for him and his tribe than what the REAL
    Germans will experience..
    Last edited by Moody; Thursday, November 2nd, 2006 at 12:29 PM. Reason: merged two short consecutive posts

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish/English
    Ancestry
    Scotland and England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Bruenn
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    DeFacto Relationship
    Occupation
    IT Analyst
    Politics
    Ride the Tiger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All proud and concious Europeans need to stand together as one force and claim the land of theirs and their ancestors, if this is not done soon then Europe is dead. I would gladly fly over to support.

The main problem is who is in governments these days, once the Muslims become a real burden on the industry and productivity of the country, rather than a menace to the native folk, that is when the government will support you, as they are only out for self-gain, they do not care for their country, they do not care for their people, only money.

I see the few of us left as the only hope for a future, and all great things start with a few, proud, fed-up and heroic people, people follow bravery and that is what we need to show. Fleeing will do nothing, they are coming here in droves also, immigration for whites is a lot harder than for HIV positive negroids

Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"is perfectly voiced by the blonde woman author with whom I recently debated."

The Jew can never hide his hatred of everything German.
    Last edited by Moody; Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: removed insulting epithets

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast