Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re: AW: The Problem with Subracial Types

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Atlantomediterranid variants are definitely closer or at least as close to typical Skandonordids as Iranids are. Though I agree with you somewhat on the genetic aspect, but then again a large portion of Nordids being derived from this Western European "Atlantic facade" too.
    I was actually thinking exactly the same thing but refrained from posting it. I think Atlanto-Meds are descended from the same Eastern UP as Nordic and Irano-Afghan. Atlanto-Meds might actually be the Hittites that once lived in Turkey.

Atlantids dont look closer to Alpinoids than Nordids, just compare metrics, morphological and non-metrical traits.
    I'm not going by measurements at all. I'm going by perception only. I know that's subjective. I ask myself, does this person look like he could be a descendant of Cro Magnon? Atlantid? Yes. Alpine? Yes. Falish? Yes. Atlanto-Med? No. etc.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I was actually thinking exactly the same thing but refrained from posting it. I think Atlanto-Meds are descended from the same Eastern UP as Nordic and Irano-Afghan. Atlanto-Meds might actually be the Hittites that once lived in Turkey.
    You're an absurd fantasist.
    So a population of central Anatolians without a navy and defeated on all sides by newly resurgent neighbours managed to travel ALL THE WAY down the Mediterranean, through the Pillars of Hercules, round Finisterre and up through the Irish Sea to northern Scotland, dropping off men every few miles to impregnate huge numbers of women en route?
    And you suppose Nordids to have come all the way from central Asia, despite all the evidence of history and linguistics which point to migrations going the OTHER way. You build this fantasy on the 'fact' that Nordids are closer to IranoNordids than Atlantids in your opinion, even though you profess to entertain doubts about the very existence of such subtypes?

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    You're an absurd fantasist.
    Since I'm an artist, that could be a good thing.

So a population of central Anatolians without a navy and defeated on all sides by newly resurgent neighbours managed to travel ALL THE WAY down the Mediterranean, through the Pillars of Hercules, round Finisterre and up through the Irish Sea to northern Scotland, dropping off men every few miles to impregnate huge numbers of women en route?
    That was just a random idea I threw out there. Where do you think they came from? There's not a lot of choices for the origins of the various Caucasoid types. Maybe 3 or 4. Atlanto-Meds, to me, don't look like descendants of Cro Magnon. Nor do they look like Arabs or Dravidians. To me, they look mostly like Nordic and Irano-Afghans which have their source in Central Asia. By source, I mean from the UP.

And you suppose Nordids to have come all the way from central Asia, despite all the evidence of history and linguistics which point to migrations going the OTHER way. You build this fantasy on the 'fact' that Nordids are closer to IranoNordids than Atlantids in your opinion, even though you profess to entertain doubts about the very existence of such subtypes?
    The evidence isn't to the contrary. There were a people (descended from Cro Magnon) that lived in Europe before the arrival of the IE languages. The IE language may have originated from a people that lived where modern day Ukraine is, but those people were not descended from the Cro Magnon people that lived in Western Europe. Their origin is from Central Asia and were the same people Irano-Afghans are descended from.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re: The Problem with Subracial Types

I see some people here using the tern Eastern Cro Magnon. I don't think they should. Cro Magnon refers to a skull that was found in Cro Magnon France. Many in Western Europe from Spain to Scandinavia to Ireland are descended from the group of UPs that he belonged to.

There are other sources of UP types that I think, didn't look exactly like Cro Magnon.

If you watch the animation http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/ you can see there are a few sources of UP people. All humans have some UP source and they didn't all look alike. Certainly they didn't look like Cro Magnon. The UP is considered 40,000 to 10,000 years ago.

Sources of UP:
    Western Europe: Cro Magnon
    Central Asia: ?
    Far East: ?
    Middle East :?
    SE Asia: ?
    Africa: ?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

AW: The Problem with Subracial Types

Aurignacien culture and the Aurignacid form type were present in the West too. Its about form types if speaking about Cromagnoids and Aurignacoids, not necessary the same ancestry. But in the case of Western and Eastern Cromagnoids one can see common relations which were pointed out by various anthropologists, like of the people of Denmark and Eastern Europe.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Aurignacien culture and the Aurignacid form type were present in the West too. Its about form types if speaking about Cromagnoids and Aurignacoids, not necessary the same ancestry. But in the case of Western and Eastern Cromagnoids one can see common relations which were pointed out by various anthropologists, like of the people of Denmark and Eastern Europe.
    You're saying not the same UP ancestry? Where did non Cro Magnons come from then?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

AW: Re: AW: The Problem with Subracial Types

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    You're saying not the same UP ancestry? Where did non Cro Magnons come from then?
    I said not all, "Upper Palaeolithic" is a strange term anyway, because finally we all, all of mankind descend from this or that "UP's" and fully unmixed, "pure" European archaic lines didnt survived neither.

However, this is a long and complicated subject and if talking about Cromagnoids I think they mostly had the same ancestry in Europe, but on the other hand similar Cromagnoid variants came up in Africa too which might be rather coincidental and by common selective pressures than migrations primarily - same goes for the leptomorphisation and rise of Aurignacoids again after the Ice Age...

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re: AW: Re: AW: The Problem with Subracial Types

I said not all, "Upper Palaeolithic" is a strange term anyway, because finally we all, all of mankind descend from this or that "UP's" and fully unmixed, "pure" European archaic lines didnt survived neither.

However, this is a long and complicated subject and if talking about Cromagnoids I think they mostly had the same ancestry in Europe, but on the other hand similar Cromagnoid variants came up in Africa too which might be rather coincidental and by common selective pressures than migrations primarily - same goes for the leptomorphisation and rise of Aurignacoids again after the Ice Age...
    I think the Northern African share an UP ancestor with Arabs not Europeans. Though they have the same Middle Paleolithic ancestors. All humans do. It was only during the Upper Paleolithic that humans really started to look different.

It is possible, even probably, that some Eastern Europeans are descended from Cro Magnon. But many Northern Eastern Europeans have an UP ancestor from Central Asia which found it's way to other parts of Western Europe during the Neolithic.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re: The Problem with Subracial Types

Quote Originally Posted by Galaico View Post
    How can Baltid be separate from Faelid, when it is obvious, that Baltids are reduced and somehow borealised Faelids.

The correct anthropological division would be:

Auregnacid types: Gracile-Mediterranid, Atlanto-Mediterranid (incl. Atlantid), Pontid, Nordid, Corded, Arabid, Iranid, Indid, and probably Dinarid.

Crô-Magnon types: Faelid, Brünn, Berberid, Borreby, Baltid, Alpinid (incl. Gorid), Berid (incl. Paleo-Sardinid).

BTW, Atlantids and West Mediterranids don't have squared faces, but Leptoprosopic ones.
    Finally someone who understands what I'm saying. I don't totally agree with all of it but it's some place to start.

What is leptoprosopic is a matter of opinion. Even though Atlanto-Med and atlantid share the word "Atlant" I don't think they share a common UP origin. Atlanto-Meds are in my opinion leptoprosopic. But Atlantids are not.

To me, these two are Atlantid and are not thin faced.

They share a Cro Magnon origin.

Berberid, if you mean North Africans share an UP ancestor with Arabs not Cro Magnon.

Indid, Arabid and Iranid having a common UP origin is sketchy too I think. But there has been a lot of movement of people in that area.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt about Baltid being Cro Magnon. Perhaps we have two different types in mind. It's curious to me that the Balts, Lithunanians and Latvians speak an eastern IE language though.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

AW: The Problem with Subracial Types

What is leptoprosopic is a matter of opinion.
    Its not. Leptoprosopic refers to the facial index which can be determined very precisely with simple anthropometric means.

Going after the scheme of v. Eickstedt (for males, for females -3, on the skull -1):
    facial height (mm) x 100 : facial breadth (mm) = facial index and everything 88,0+ = leptoprosopic/narrow faced.

Atlantids must be, as a rule, narrow faced since they are the result of Nordid and Mediterranid mixture, influences or ancient transitions. The Swiss examples I posted once prove that too. Like in Nordid and Mediterranid proper variants there is variation of course...

The mostly Atlantid female you posted has Cromagnid influences indeed (low level though) and is borderline (for females between lepto- and mesoprosopic roughly, but rather lepto-). Cromagnid influences are present in a lot of Nordid-Atlantid-Mediterranid variants.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast