as asked for

this is not easy when the girl has no practice in wicca.... it is much more difficult than to purify (take away the own speell)... rituals have powers on their own because of ancient repitition by gythias but they also depend on the own spiritual strength.

having said that here is what she must do:

combine the following herbs: st. john's wort, sage, calamus and dragonsblood powder. set the sachet aside for later. fill an incense brazier with dragonsblood incense. on the altar she will need an athame, a whole ripe lemon, 1 white and 1 black candle, a bowl of salt and a bowl of water. she will also need a glass or ceramic plate to set the lemon on when she is done. do not use paper or wood.

light the candles and the incense. she holds the lemon in both hands and visualize it magnetized and drawing the negative spell away from her. she must dip her athame in the water then slice the lemon into three pieces. then set the athame aside. she has to visualize the lemon drawing the negativity away from her and into the pulpy fruit. she then rpeats the following:

as sour as this lemon be
charged and cut in pieces three
with salt and water i am free
uncross me now, i will it be.

let this lemon do it's task
it's cleansing power i do ask
as this lemon dries in air.
free me from my dark despair.

uncross! uncross! i break her curse.
but let not her spell reverse.
i wish no ill, nor wish her pain
i wish only to be free again.

take each lemon slice and dip it in the salt, making sure it is well coated. set the slices back on the altar and say:

as it is my will, so must it be!

leave the lemon pieces on the altar where they can dry. once dry the spell is complete and the lemon must be buried. If however the fruit rots instead, it is a sign that she must repeat the spell. while waiting for the fruit to dry, she must keep the sachet with her at all times. It will help to protect her from the effects of the spell and turn away any negativity sent in her direction.

i can also do it for her what is maybe better

- Reginleif