View Poll Results: Are you a Nordicist?

Voters
455. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe in Nordic racial superiority. Nordics are the peak type of human evolutionary development.

    104 22.86%
  • I believe that Nordics are a special racial type that deserves particular or increased attention, as far as its preservation is concerned.

    206 45.27%
  • I do not consider Nordics more special than other European racial types; nor is its preservation more important than the preservation of other Europeans.

    145 31.87%
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 601

Thread: Are You A Nordicist?

  1. #541
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gefjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Married parent
    Posts
    1,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    338
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    I've never been offended (very little in life 'offends' me in the literal sense), so I'm not sure who you're referring to. My first contribution to this thread was actually nothing more than a joke, not any kind of bitter comment. I do find Nordicism ridiculous. Why? Because I've never seen any evidence during my life of subracial supremacy.
    Folks like you give me the impression that there are Germanic folks here with dark hair/eyes who suffer from an inferiority complex and have low self esteem problems. What leads me to believe folks feel this way are comments like these:

    There's likely to have been some kind of non-Germanic mixture at some point, evident in my brown hair and hazel eyes.
    (post of yours from another thread)

    So basically, you agree with Nordicists, yet you find them ridiculous. Maybe deep inside you think they're right. You also said most folks on these sites want to be Nordic. eyes:

    Just for the record, I find "Nordicism" ridiculous myself. "Nordicism" actually reminds me of pan-Aryanism. Pan-Aryan folks, some who ain't even white claiming they're white as freshly fallen snow. Just like the pan-Aryans, a lot of these "Nordicist" folks ain't Nordic. They're maybe CM or something else. But some get away with blonde hair/blue eyes so in their mind that translates to Nordic and "superior."
    If Nordic = superior, then this Nordid guy here with his dark brown hair some folks like to call black and eek away from is "superior" to light blonde Borreby or East-Baltid folks who are nothing but (altered) CMs who like to call themselves "Nordish".

    And like I said, there can be Nordids with brown hair/eyes. So this Nordicism thing should go under a different name, really, like "blonde hair and blue eyed-ism" or something to explain better what it is about. Cause if it were about Nordics being superior, then few folks here would have the "right" to call themselves Nordicists.

  2. #542
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    Agreed. Appearance is very telling. Dark-haired/Dark-eyed Europeans didn't originate in the depths of Norway, but that doesn't mean they automatically originated in North Africa.
    Yes, but I meant the sociological tendency to reject people who look dissimilar, because of the unifying effect a similar appearance can have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    So stop giving a damn what other folks on an Internet board say will ya.
    They can only be offended if the recognize some truth to what is said

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I don't, but some Nordicists consider Nordish = white, which I disagree with.
    Indeed, the definition of Nordicism lacks common ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    However, when it comes to other stuff like accomplishment, Alpines seem to do much better, as do Dinarids, for instance.
    Every race has a specif field in which it exceeds, that is what race is about to begin with, specialization, however the term "accomplishments" is highly relative, and to broad of a term to attribute to any race, you should elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Huh? How so? Maybe in terms of behavior/accomplishment, but certainly not racially?
    [..]
    Like I said, it depends what you're talking about when you're comparing one with the other.
    The fact that I made an individual comparison excludes the racial part, every individual comparison is a non-racial one.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    This is off topic, but I don't think the greater ability of Nordics is proved.
    [..]
    Also, Nordid as defined by some on these boards, is Nordic or Phalian. Well, those are two different kettles of fish, different body types, different histories and so on.
    Greater ability of what to do exactly? It is proven that Nordids have different abilities (that's what race is) and difference follows preference.
    The mere actuality is that a society, born out of these type(s), in an environment that shaped these type(s), is simply made for these type(s).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    And like I said, there can be Nordids with brown hair/eyes. So this Nordicism thing should go under a different name, really, like "blonde hair and blue eyed-ism" or something to explain better what it is about.
    The fact that many "Nordicists" exclude brown haired types is that they lack understanding of race.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  3. #543
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gefjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Married parent
    Posts
    1,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    338
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    They can only be offended if the recognize some truth to what is said
    Exactly what I meant. However, just cause they agree with you Nordicist folks that it's true doesn't necessarily make it the truth.

    They're just probly folks with low self esteem and Nordicism only emhpasizes it.
    Indeed, the definition of Nordicism lacks common ground.
    Like I said, the only true definition I'd give to Nordicism would be preservation of Nordids or Nordid supremacy, the moment you add something else in there, it's a different kind of pie.

    Every race has a specif field in which it exceeds, that is what race is about to begin with, specialization, however the term "accomplishments" is highly relative, and to broad of a term to attribute to any race, you should elaborate
    Yep, I agree. There's no general accomplishments overall, accomplishments to me would be for example becoming famous in history over something positive. That doesn't mean it has the same definition to you. I was trying to make a point. How can ya say a race is generally superior to the other if it exceeds in one field, but it's exceeded in another. :

    The fact that I made an individual comparison excludes the racial part, every individual comparison is a non-racial one.
    Alrighty.

    The fact that many "Nordicists" exclude brown haired types is that they lack understanding of race.
    True, but they also exclude folks with brown eyes, which proves that they lack understanding of biology too. :p

  4. #544
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    How can ya say a race is generally superior to the other if it exceeds in one field, but it's exceeded in another. :
    Because this is highly relative and subjective, at most it depends on the environment, the social and natural alike.
    That's why I say, difference follows preference, not superiority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    True, but they also exclude folks with brown eyes, which proves that they lack understanding of biology too. :p
    Ya, no one is perfect, but luckily we as human being have the capability to learn , so even for those Nordicist, not everything is lost :p
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  5. #545
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,958
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    530
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    I'm not a Nordicist, I'm a Nordishist. I think Germans are predominantly Nordish, not Nordic. Many of us are Faelid, Baltid, Subnordic and other Nordish subraces. To some people, Nordic = just blond hairs and blue eyes, well that's really stupid. Oh and the people who put down people with brown eyes, many don't have blond hairs, so I can put them down in return for having "inferior" brown hair, we are equal at having something "inferior" hehe. :o:p

    Bone structure counts and if people took that into account, many proud "Nordics" would be very, very disappointed to find out they are Faelid, Baltid or something like that.

  6. #546
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I am a nordicist.

  7. #547

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    FinstererStreiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Psychologist
    Politics
    Law&Order
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I´m peripheral Nordish. Got classified as "Sub-Nordic" more than one time. Darkblonde hairs, blue eyes, tall and large structure but some alpinid influence, too.
    Nordicist? Well, yes, to some extent. I don´t think other European subraces are inferior, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    With the new information that light skin is a result of the changes in diet brought on by agriculture and animal husbandry only 6-10,000 years ago and the fact the blue eyes originated in this same area, at the same time as did type A blood--well, this causes me to want to re-evaluate things. I don't know where the facts will lead on this.
    Where did you get that information? AFAIK there are different reasons for the development of the white skin - not only nutrition and "animal husbandry" (?) matters. The main reasons are adaption to the enviroment and mutation.

    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160702/vsgcx2l3.jpg

    -> Mercy is a shield used by the weak <-

  9. #549
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FinstererStreiter View Post
    The main reasons are adaption to the enviroment and mutation.
    Nutrition and animal husbandry are a great deal of the human environment
    Light skin is attributed to Vitamn D, yet we can see Negroes living sadly quite happily among us.
    However, just recently I heard that during winter 1/3 of all Germans have a Vitamin D shortage! This could indeed be due to the "new Germans" (Kanacks, Negroes, etc.) or because of an increase in darker pigmented European races (Alpinids, Dinarids, Meds), afterall genetically dark seems to be dominant.

    People who are against preservation of the Nordic (or Nordish) face of Germany, because many Germans are non-Nordic should realize that without intervention it is going to change to the point where more and more Germans are non-Nordic, and this means the change of our racial base.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    FinstererStreiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Psychologist
    Politics
    Law&Order
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Nutrition and animal husbandry are a great deal of the human environment
    Sure, but how can animal husbandry influence the development of white skin? I´d be interested from which source Dr.Solar Wolff (wasn´t that a fake-name of a German general(?) during WW2? ) got these informations.
    Light skin is attributed to Vitamn D, yet we can see Negroes living sadly quite happily among us.
    A single life may be too short to see any negative reaction on "European" Negroes because of their lack of Vitamin D, I suppose. I´m pretty sure: Over generations the Negroes would move in a direction of physical disadvantage. The white skin fits better for cooler regions with less sun-hours. There must be a clear disadvantage for the negros, otherwise evolution wouldn´t have produced the white skin (not only on European people, but also on Eastasian people)

    But people should keep in mind that the nutrition nowadays is very different to the nutrition people had centuries or millenias ago. This may give races with physical disadvantages for a specific region the opportunity to survive anyhow.
    People who are against preservation of the Nordic (or Nordish) face of Germany, because many Germans are non-Nordic should realize that without intervention it is going to change to the point where more and more Germans are non-Nordic, and this means the change of our racial base.
    Nothing more to add.

    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160702/vsgcx2l3.jpg

    -> Mercy is a shield used by the weak <-

Similar Threads

  1. Why Are You A Nordicist?
    By friedrich braun in forum Nordid
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Sunday, May 20th, 2018, 01:16 AM
  2. Are You A Nordishist or a Nordicist?
    By SouthernBoy in forum Nordid
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Saturday, January 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •