View Poll Results: Are you a Nordicist?

Voters
453. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe in Nordic racial superiority. Nordics are the peak type of human evolutionary development.

104 22.96%
  • I believe that Nordics are a special racial type that deserves particular or increased attention, as far as its preservation is concerned.

205 45.25%
  • I do not consider Nordics more special than other European racial types; nor is its preservation more important than the preservation of other Europeans.

144 31.79%
Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You A Nordicist?

Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Are you a Nordicist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd Eirikson View Post
    There would be scope to suggest that Lapps are Northern Alpinids, borealised by matters of environment and/or isolation and/or nutrition over many years (see Ovid's post). So calling them an entirely different race is up to scrutiny. To me, they are mostly Europid, even if somewhat "periphery".

Furthermore, you appear to confuse culture with race. Where does your comparison with Japanese culture come in? You obviously haven't learnt enough on Lapp culture to realise what they really are.
    Thats why I compared them with turks who are also caucasoid and "periphery" with some whites among them but mostly not.

Culturally they are a nice people I am sure.

Finally, after a year on race-related fora, you appear to have finally accepted that Finns did not come from Genghis Khans hordes. Yet now you are trying to find the Shogun amongst the Saami?
    When did I ever say anything like that about Finns? You are lying now.

Forget it...come back when you've learnt a bit more. You are entitled to your viewpoint, but please do support your statements with some evidence. Thank you... ]
    Did you miss the part where I provided evidence for the distinctivness of the germanic people and all that you came up with was some old maps?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Re: AW: Re: AW: Are you a Nordicist?

Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    Lappoid propaganda.
    Put down your copy of Protocols Of The Elders Of Saami and read this important work;
    http://www.oxfordancestors.com/paper...04%20Saami.pdf

I suspected all this years ago anyway, from the archaeology and linguistics.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Sv: Re: Are you a Nordicist?

Quote Originally Posted by Thore Hund View Post
    Ok, you had a genderoperation then, Miss/Mr.Whatever?

Well, well, that may also be a way to rise the general quality of Europeans...

I hope you are satisfied, so you do not have to rechange, it is an expensive habit.
    You dont even realize how superfluous you are, do you? A hint, I didnt changed the gender, it happened during the integration of nordish portal into skadi.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 5th, 2008 @ 06:03 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Loner
    Occupation
    stargazer
    Politics
    Capitalism seems to work....
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is that what happened with Nordish Portal? Was it intergrated into Skadi? I've only been here 4 months...
    every year is getting shorter, never seen to find the time,
    plans that either come to nought, or half a page of scribble lines,
    hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way;
    the time has come, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by nätdeutsch View Post
    Is that what happened with Nordish Portal? Was it intergrated into Skadi? I've only been here 4 months...
    Yes, you can find all the threads from there on skadi.

Mjollnir

Is it wrong for one to be a Nordicist when they themselves are not Nordic?

Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Are you a Nordicist?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    Put down your copy of Protocols Of The Elders Of Saami
    I knew it! You're one of them! Confess, you Lappoid in disguise and prepare for the Lappocaust!

and read this important work;
    http://www.oxfordancestors.com/paper...04%20Saami.pdf

I suspected all this years ago anyway, from the archaeology and linguistics.
    According to my limited understanding, the paper actually doesn't seem to falsify the hypothesis of a partly Mongoloid origin of the Saami. It merely seems to propose an alternative explanation of Lappish genetic difference from other Europeans that is mostly based on claiming a broader distribution of the U5b1b haplogroup in European populations than formerly acknowledged.

The general argument runs as follows:

The Y-chromosomal variety in the Saami is also consistent with their European ancestry. It suggests that the large genetic separation of the Saami from other Europeans is best explained by assuming that the Saami are descendants of a narrow, distinctive subset of Europeans. In particular, no evidence of a significant directional gene flow from extant aboriginal Siberian populations into the haploid gene pools of the Saami was found.
    Well, as a non-geneticist I can hardly judge if this is really the "best" explanation. But it seems at least doubtful to me as long as research is not based on a broader empirical basis. That they didn't find such evidence (yet) doesn't mean that it can't be found using more refined methods.

The paper also admits that:
    Analyses of classic chromosomal marker variation have demonstrated that the genetic distances between the Saami and other European populations are significantly larger than between any other pair of European populations (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994). In contrast to the predominance of European mtDNA haplogroups observed among the Saami, nearly half of their Y chromosomes share a TatC allele (haplogroup N3, according to the nomenclature of the YChromosome Consortium [YCC 2002]) with most Finno-Ugric and Siberian populations. This variant is found at high frequencies among Siberian populations, such as the Yakuts and the Buryats, but is virtually absent in western and Mediterranean Europe; even among the Norwegians and the Swedes, populations that have historically lived in close proximity to the Saami, it is found at frequencies of only 4%–8% (Zerjal et al. 2001; Passarino et al. 2002). High frequencies of the TatC allele have also been observed in Baltic (30%–40%) and Volga-Finnic–speaking populations (20%–50%) (Zerjal et al. 1997; Rootsi et al. 2000; Rosser et al. 2000; Semino et al. 2000; Laitinen et al. 2002). These findings have been interpreted according to the classic view that a substantial element of the Saami (and other European Finno-Ugric–speaking populations) genetic lineages originated in a recent migration from Asia (Zerjal et al. 1997, 2001).
    So they're not even denying the genetic proximity between the Saami and certain Siberian populations, which makes their argument even weaker - especially when one takes into consideration that the theory of borealization can hardly explain all the striking phenotypical/morphological similarities between Lapps and Siberian Mongoloids.

So my (unscientific) hypothesis is that the reason for whitewashing the Lapps is once again political hypercorrectness.

But why not simply accept them as a non-Europid yet indigenously European population?

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 02:18 AM
    Subrace
    Eriliskaz
    Hermit
    Occupation
    Teutonologist
    Politics
    Pangermanicism
    Religion
    Aðelakhaiðús.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The 'Mongoloid' features in Lapps are, according to Coon, most often not actual admixture from Mongloids proper, but rather 'incipient' Mongolism, in other words, they have developed features like those of Mongoloid races, due to their shared environment. This is not to say that they don't have true Mongoloid admix, (many of them do according to him). Overall, phenotypically speaking, Lappids are typically Borealized Cromagnids, displaying incipient Mongoloid features, and Nordid influence as well.

Can we please, especially Thore Hund, try to keep the discussion intelligent, factual, and objective. Please read and respond to people's posts, rather than making straw men out of their arguments, or simply ignoring what they have said, and then mocking them in the most childish way. For God's sake, let's be more mature, people.
    Last edited by Theudiskaz; Sunday, December 10th, 2006 at 05:53 PM.
    -Hyge sceal ðe heardre, heorte ðe cénre, mód sceal ðe máre, þý úre mægen lytlaþ. -The Battle of Maldon
    -I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore. -Thus Spake Zarathustra

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, December 25th, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SineNomine View Post
    Countries like the UK are not homogeneous, for instance there is a high incidence of Northern Cro-magnids, Nordids and Atlantids; they should all be preserved, but in this case should they not mix?
    If we replace Atlantid with North-Atlantid, then these are all nordic races anyway.
    I always thought of you as someone who went a little deeper into racial science, yet you seem to have forgotten everything about negative-selection even within certain groups.
    Just because people live there doesn't make them "good" or desirable to reproduce. That's also true for Lapps.
    This is no argument anyways, Negros and Muslims all will be part of a certain area in the future, yet they are still not wanted, are they?
    It seems that a "white" cloud makes you unaware of racial differences as long as everyone is considered "white".

If Sweden would become all Med or all Lapp their nation certainly would change.
    In mixed countries, it is quite easy to spot the peak types, since they are almost exclusively the ones who shaped the country, e.g. Germany has many Alpinids, I have yet to see their proportional share of achievements in German history.

I am the one who cut the branches off to save the tree.

In countries where types such as Nordid or Med are minorities, well in these the minority is inconsequential.
    You didn't answer my question, what countries are you thinking of?

The problem being that a lot of these types predominate outside of Germanic countries too
    Doesn't matter, that's the difference between petty nationalism and a nationalism based on race.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)