Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Friend Said "Germans Are Big Cowards!" ?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 04:48 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Bosnia-Herzegovina Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Single
    Politics
    Don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Friend Said "Germans Are Big Cowards!" ?

My friend who lived in germany as a bosnian refugee said that german youth are big cowards, that they are like sheep. He has seen many german get beat up in the night clubs or discos during 90s by non german group of men. He usually turks or blacks would be beating on some german guy and all other germans in the club would do nothing. I could not believe him.
    Now am asking you if this is true? I have never been into Germany.

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 09:27 AM
    Subrace
    Skandonordid/Keltonordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Single
    Politics
    Großgermanien
    Religion
    Naturmystik
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: My friend said "germans are big cowards!" ?

Could be true.
    In nowadays Germany you´re the looser most of the time (for example at the court) if you defend yourself against immigrants. It is considered as politically incorrect if you raise your fist against alien people as a German...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re: My friend said "germans are big cowards!" ?

It's sad but true. In fact, most of the normal members of the Europid race are cowards, who would never stand against the evil multicult.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 30th, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid Alpinoid Spectrum
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    Media Technology
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unless they're "German trash" young germans don't have a group mentality as the Turks/Yugos/Albanians/N.... have. They don't want to risk getting into a broadening conflict with threats/persecution once they answer the fight because most of the time you'll just get into more trouble with people calling/informing the rest of their clan/gang, brothers yadda yadda. Germans don't have the "backing" it would need to remain on a secure side. Yet one has to consider that Germans don't approach everything with violence and primitive aggression. It might seem cowardly but I'd call it a superior habitus compared with sex-crazed, female-exploiting Southern Europeans/Balcanids with a low intelligence level.

Physically many young Germans unfortunately often pass through as "Milchbubis", not trying to maximize their potential, while many Turks/Immigrants work out to boost their ego, impress women (well, who wouldn't want to?) and perform pseudo-martial arts (aka backyard, private club).

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 @ 10:53 AM
    Subrace
    ITALIANO
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    Ausbildung
    Politics
    NAZIONALISTA
    Religion
    Christ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It is true, i'm not german but I have a lot of German friends...and I see it every Weekend...the Immigrants are very arrogant and they are often in Gangs.
    Muslims and blacks are terrible in Germany...they wanna be like their Idols in the US Ghettos..the are Gangsters. In my Hometown there is a Gang too, her name is "Black & White Muslim Gang"..they are Criminals.
    The Old Germany is dead. It's the reality now, Europe is under Attack! We have to fight together. EUROPE ONLY FOR US, FUCK THE SYSTEM!

EUROPE STAND UP AN FIGHT!

I´ll be back
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Emanzenunterdrückerin
    Politics
    My own World
    Religion
    bavarian NonCatholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thats true. I am a german Girl, normally i think the german Mens help me if some turky or other speak some dirty words on me or touch me. But the most (not nationalist) doesent help me.
    Befor 8 years i had some problems with turkey women, they wait (with men) in front of the school to knocking me. The german pupils dont help me, and the turkey mens crush (?) me the nose I was for 3 weeks in the hospital on the Emergency (?) (intensiv station). If the Folk dont help the womens and child, who help than Germany? There is no cohesion between the German people. If it doesent will be better, the folk fall in a big black hole!

MkG
    NickyMuench
    "Ein Patriot muß immer bereit sein, sein Land gegen seine eigene Regierung zu verteidigen."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nickymuench For This Useful Post:

Stolem

Todays most Germans are real cowards.One reason for it is that they are often one,two or three who stick together and the "blacks"(turks,arabs or
    n.....s) mostly com in packs of 5 to 15 or more.
    Other reason is the now 60 years old liberal,american-jewish education.The average German is a silly "peace-pigeon-grower" and has no natural aggressivness.Perhaps he has to much respect of the law.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Friday, February 22nd, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I lived in Germany for 6 years and I would not say that germans are cowards. They just have given up the fight against the immigrants, for some reason. Germans are good and honest, and that's maybe the main reason. You just can't be good if you want to defend your beloved country against turks, blacks and others like them.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm afraid the situation doesn't end in Germany. All over Northern Europe people are too scared to stand up to disrespectful immigrants, because if they do, they are liable to be branded 'racist', or charged with hate crimes if the immigrants go to court. An example was that video posted awhile back of two young Swedes being attacked by blacks, whilst other native Swedes just walked past. The government has taught us that somehow it's OUR fault that this is happening, and that we shouldn't dare to do anything about it.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single, looking
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Germans are not allowed to defend themselves by law. If a German beats up a Turk, Arab or Black he will be given a high punishment, because of a racist motive. It doesnt matter if the motive was really racism. Ordinary Germans have much to lose if they get in trouble with the law, while immigrant-scum has nothing to lose. It doesnt matter for them if they spend some time in jail, but a German will lose his job and his reputation. So if a German gets beaten up, nobody will help him, because if you help him you will be draged into this leftwing, multicultural jurisdiction and they are going to finish you off. An immigrant is always the vicitm, and the German is always the Nazi in our society. And when it is 25 Turks versus 1 German, than we have 25 victims here and 1 evil Nazi there. If you are from foreign countries, you will never understand how this works here, but I can tell you, be glad that you dont understand it.

My hope is that one day, it will be enough and that there will be something like an volcano explosion and we will have our vengeance.
    "There can be no true friends without true enemies. Unless we hate what we are not, we cannot love what we are." Samuel Huntington

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast