English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Exclamation "Smart Fractions": Why Europeans Outperform East Asians

Fantastic article. I will try to summarise the important parts, but here are the links:

La Griffe du Lion

Smart Fraction Theory of IQ
    SFT II: Why Asians Lag

-------------------------

Most intelligent populations will have bigger "smart fractions". Who occupies this fraction? Doctors, surgeons, teachers, senior admins, senior managers, venture capitalists, skilled mechanics... the kinds of jobs that make market economies run well. The smart fraction occupies the high end of the IQ curve:

Smart Fraction Theory asserts that a nation's per capita GDP is determined by the population fraction with IQ greater than or equal to some threshold IQ. Consistent with the data of Lynn and Vanhanen, that threshold IQ is 108, a bit less than the minimum required for what used to be a bachelor's degree.
    Per capita GDP versus average IQ. Note that East Asians score higher on average IQ than whites, yet their GDP is lower.

Why is this the case? East Asians have narrower distributions of various abilities, including IQ. East Asians have very high national IQs but relatively small smart fractions. To make East Asian and white smart fraction equal would require the Asian IQ distribution to have a standard deviation 39 % that of the white.

Here are the two smart fractions illustrated;

SFT over-estimates GDPs for East Asians. This is solved by using verbal IQ data (verbal-analytical-reasoning-judgement) as opposed to general IQ which includes verbal and visuospatial.

East Asians have the highest IQs of all peoples except for Ashkenazi Jews. But this is owed to extraordinary visuospatial ability, at the expense of verbal shortcomings. Verbal IQ is far more important in regard of economic productivity.

Again, with general IQ. Notice the discrepancy.

Now solely with verbal IQ.

It all comes together! Hope you enjoyed reading this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart1.gif 
Views:	374 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	83157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart2.gif 
Views:	372 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	83158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart3.gif 
Views:	413 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	83161   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart4.gif 
Views:	376 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	83162  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart5.gif 
Views:	359 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	83163   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smart6.gif 
Views:	329 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	83164  

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Re: The difference that makes the difference: why Europeans out-perform East-Asians

You've mentioned before that whites tend to have higher IQ's when it comes to the extremes, and now the smart fractions (in which again whites excel). A question: can this account for higher creativity? According to some experts on the matter the reason white civilisations consecutively dominate the world is that whites have more creative minds, compared to the intelligent, but narrow-minded East Asians. No matter how you look at it, these studies are always damning to blacks.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Re: The difference that makes the difference: why Europeans out-perform East-Asians

What many WNs refuse to see is the high level of low IQs white people, as showed in the 3rd graphic. Asians have a waaaayyyy less important group of stupid people than we do. It's great our people have the highest creativity and largest small fraction, but in the same time we should get rid of Occident's junk people. In my point of view, seeing this kind of study should motivate us to find original eugenics ideas as well as to work on our creative potential instead of simply bashing other races (ie blacks)

Last Online
    Thursday, May 13th, 2010 @ 01:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Extraterrestrial
    Ancestry
    Germany/Saxons
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

AW: The difference that makes the difference: why Europeans out-perform East-Asians

There are two things I don't like at all at that, and most other tests aswell. First of all this strange comparison with GDP. What has the GDP to do with that? The other issue is that it is grossly generalised. White can mean everything from nordid to armenoid aswell as Asian can mean tungid, north,middle,southsinid and even palaemongolid. I'd like to see subraces in direct comparison.
    Ceterum censeo Iudaeam esse delendam.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OneFakeSaxon View Post

This seems highly unnatural to me. Who knows, it may be true that the Mongoloids are far more uniform across the board, possibly pointing to a severe bottle-necking of their original stock some time in the distance prehistoric past, but I doubt it.
    Who were those measured, to gain an average of the separate populations? Was it chiefly urban types in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the Chinese seaboard? Was it even based on the successful Orientals in the USA [already a highly selected group]? What about the average peasant in Guizhou province, or the Hui republic? I'm sure you'd get a far more 'normal distribuition' were they taken fully into account, but I can't imagine researchers have bothered to go into the deeper inland rural communities.
    East Asians have the highest IQs of all peoples except for Ashkenazi Jews. But this is owed to extraordinary visuospatial ability, at the expense of verbal shortcomings. Verbal IQ is far more important in regard of economic productivity.

Aye, reminds me of the uncanny visual processing abilities of the Australian natives.
    It all comes together! Hope you enjoyed reading this.
    Absolutely, cheers!

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    This seems highly unnatural to me. Who knows, it may be true that the Mongoloids are far more uniform across the board, possibly pointing to a severe bottle-necking of their original stock some time in the distance prehistoric past, but I doubt it.
    Who were those measured, to gain an average of the separate populations? Was it chiefly urban types in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the Chinese seaboard? Was it even based on the successful Orientals in the USA [already a highly selected group]? What about the average peasant in Guizhou province, or the Hui republic? I'm sure you'd get a far more 'normal distribuition' were they taken fully into account, but I can't imagine researchers have bothered to go into the deeper inland rural communities.
    AFAIK, Professor Lynn synthesises from many, many IQ studies. The critical fraction data is based on his IQ and the Wealth of Nations book.

Aye, reminds me of the uncanny visual processing abilities of the Australian natives.
    Australian Aborigines have an unusually great ability to remember where they last placed an object, or saw a landmark. This is evolved through necessity of their wandering existence, I will maybe start a thread on that soon once I locate the sources.

Last Online
    Monday, October 23rd, 2006 @ 12:15 PM
    Subrace
    Cordoid
    economist
    Politics
    ultra-right libertaryan
    Religion
    aryosofem
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
    In my point of view, seeing this kind of study should motivate us to find original eugenics ideas
    the only 'eugenic' idea which works efficiently is called Free Market Economy. There's nothing new one can invent to get rid of the junk people. Unfortunately, these junk people constitute the majority of the electorate.

Anarch
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Politics
    Tradition/revolution
    Religion
    Gnostic traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The difference that makes the difference: why Europeans out-perform East-Asians

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    But isn't it true that the tendency towards conformism is far greater among east Asians than any other people? In the long run, the cultural imperative not to depart from the norm may have influenced sexual selection, so that those who were too stupid or too bright to conform properly were deselected.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kel`Thuz View Post
    the only 'eugenic' idea which works efficiently is called Free Market Economy. There's nothing new one can invent to get rid of the junk people. Unfortunately, these junk people constitute the majority of the electorate.
    Never has a public eugenicist plan been applied or tried. Some politicians such as Churchill were in favor of eugenics, but in the same time never did the liberal democracies would accept any kind of eugenics. In that sense, you're right: in the actual system, it's next to impossible to get rid of feeble-minded people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast