Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Classify Vincent Gallo

  1. #1
    Account Disabled on Request

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Location
    europe
    Gender
    Posts
    4,142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Classify Vincent Gallo

    Both parents from Sicily. Notorious actor/director, check out Wikipedia.

    .........In early 2005, Gallo made a posting on his merchandise website offering his "disease-free" sperm for $1 million. Gallo, however, refused to sell it to anyone of "extremely dark complexion" and said "though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration." However, he offered discounts to blonde-haired, blue-eyed women or women with genealogical ties to "German soldiers of the mid-century."..........







  2. #2
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    spanish
    Ancestry
    Western european
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Pred. Dinaric + nordoid

  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    834
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    yes, he looks quite noric to me too.

  4. #4
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Gender
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Or maybe just a blue-eyed Dinarid.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Europearls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, March 26th, 2007 @ 02:14 AM
    Subrace
    Osteuropid + Hallstatt
    Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Occupation
    student
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Is noric the same as dinaric yet blonde haired?

    This man is like croatians.

  6. #6
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, December 25th, 2009 @ 01:12 PM
    Location
    K-PAX
    Gender
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Europearls View Post
    Is noric the same as dinaric yet blonde haired?

    This man is like croatians.

    The Noric is Nordid with Dinarid admixture. I think the man is mostly Dinarid with Nordid admixture and hence not Noric.

  7. #7
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, November 28th, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    West-Baltid + Pontid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Typographer
    Posts
    615
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Sv: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFakeSaxon View Post
    Both parents from Sicily. Notorious actor/director, check out Wikipedia.

    .........In early 2005, Gallo made a posting on his merchandise website offering his "disease-free" sperm for $1 million. Gallo, however, refused to sell it to anyone of "extremely dark complexion" and said "though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration." However, he offered discounts to blonde-haired, blue-eyed women or women with genealogical ties to "German soldiers of the mid-century."..........

    Its still for sale
    http://www.vgmerchandise.com/misc.html


    Vincent Gallo's Sperm

    $1 Million

    Price includes all costs related to one attempt at an in-vitro fertilization. (A $50,000 value) If the first attempt at in vitro fertilization is unsuccessful, purchaser of sperm must pay all medical costs related to additional attempts. Mr. Gallo will supply sperm for as many attempts as it takes to complete a successful fertilization and successful delivery. Sperm is 100% guaranteed to be donated by Mr. Gallo who is drug, alcohol and disease free. If the purchaser of the sperm chooses the option of natural insemination, there is an additional charge of $500,000. However, if after being presented detailed photographs of the purchaser, Mr. Gallo may be willing to waive the natural insemination fee and charge only for the sperm itself. Those of you who have found this merchandise page are very well aware of Mr. Gallo's multiple talents, but to add further insight into the value of Mr. Gallo's sperm, aside from being multi talented in all creative fields, he was also multi talented as an athlete, winning several awards for performing in the games of baseball, football and hockey and making it to the professional level of grand prix motorcycle racing. Mr. Gallo is 5'11" and has blue eyes. There are no known genetic deformities in his ancestry (no cripples) and no history of congenital diseases. If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy. (8 inches if he's like his father.) I don't know exactly how a well hung father can enhance the physical makeup of a female baby, but it can't hurt. Mr. Gallo also presently maintains a distinctively full head of hair and at the age of 43 has surprisingly few gray hairs. Though his features are sharp and extreme, they would probably blend well with a softer, more subtly featured female. Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar. To be clear, the purchase of Mr. Gallo's sperm does not include the use of the name Gallo. The purchaser must find another surname for the child.

    **Clicking "Buy Now" will charge a $1,000 deposit via Paypal. The remaining balance will be due by cashiers check, wire transfer, or personal check and is due within seven days of purchase date. Item will ship when full payment has cleared.

  8. #8
    On The Road
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Tabitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    North Atlantid & Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    633
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Re: Sv: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Well hello Vincent. The deposit I can manage but you'll have to have a whip round for the rest for me.



    Quote Originally Posted by goldgrube View Post
    Its still for sale
    http://www.vgmerchandise.com/misc.html


    Vincent Gallo's Sperm

    $1 Million

    Price includes all costs related to one attempt at an in-vitro fertilization. (A $50,000 value) If the first attempt at in vitro fertilization is unsuccessful, purchaser of sperm must pay all medical costs related to additional attempts. Mr. Gallo will supply sperm for as many attempts as it takes to complete a successful fertilization and successful delivery. Sperm is 100% guaranteed to be donated by Mr. Gallo who is drug, alcohol and disease free. If the purchaser of the sperm chooses the option of natural insemination, there is an additional charge of $500,000. However, if after being presented detailed photographs of the purchaser, Mr. Gallo may be willing to waive the natural insemination fee and charge only for the sperm itself. Those of you who have found this merchandise page are very well aware of Mr. Gallo's multiple talents, but to add further insight into the value of Mr. Gallo's sperm, aside from being multi talented in all creative fields, he was also multi talented as an athlete, winning several awards for performing in the games of baseball, football and hockey and making it to the professional level of grand prix motorcycle racing. Mr. Gallo is 5'11" and has blue eyes. There are no known genetic deformities in his ancestry (no cripples) and no history of congenital diseases. If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy. (8 inches if he's like his father.) I don't know exactly how a well hung father can enhance the physical makeup of a female baby, but it can't hurt. Mr. Gallo also presently maintains a distinctively full head of hair and at the age of 43 has surprisingly few gray hairs. Though his features are sharp and extreme, they would probably blend well with a softer, more subtly featured female. Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar. To be clear, the purchase of Mr. Gallo's sperm does not include the use of the name Gallo. The purchaser must find another surname for the child.

    **Clicking "Buy Now" will charge a $1,000 deposit via Paypal. The remaining balance will be due by cashiers check, wire transfer, or personal check and is due within seven days of purchase date. Item will ship when full payment has cleared.

  9. #9
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanushka-Supertzar View Post
    The Noric is Nordid with Dinarid admixture. I think the man is mostly Dinarid with Nordid admixture and hence not Noric.
    Noric is essentailly just a blonde Dinarid, so mostly Dinarid with slight Nordoid admixture? Anyway, this guy looks mostly Dinarid with Med, I don't see anything particualy Nordid in him.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  10. #10
    Account Inactive
    Huzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    Paganist
    Posts
    2,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Re: Classify Vincent Gallo

    Imo, he is simply Dinarid. If someone suggests a nordid admixture, that's cause his blue eyes, i think. But blue eyes, don't necessarly mean a nordid influence. Afterall, Dinarid sub-race is somewhat light eyed (green, grey, blue)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Classify Vincent
    By Oski in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Classify U.S. actress Cerina Vincent
    By mixxin in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Monday, December 18th, 2006, 09:24 PM
  3. Classify Vincent Price: Keltic-Nordic?
    By Väring in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Monday, September 25th, 2006, 07:28 PM
  4. Classify French actor, Vincent Cassel
    By OneEnglishNorman in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, August 26th, 2006, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •