Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Billy Ropers New Venture

WHITE REVOLUTION

…the only solution

P.O. Box 2024, Russellville, AR 72811

What makes us different: -Rather than being just another pro-White membership organization, White Revolution is designed to serve as an umbrella coalition of racial activists from every pro-White organization, as well as independent and unaffiliated patriots of our Western civilization from across the country and around the world. We are determined to provide a central organizing structure in which members of different organizations can work together for the overall good of our people without feeling that they must sacrifice their membership or affiliation in another organization to do so. Therefore, in addition to serving as a standing liaison between organizations, we will be involved in working with the membership and leaders of all organizations on projects (such as demonstrations, rallies, protests, and concerts) that require cooperation among different organizations.

Every member of White Revolution will have the opportunity for input and decision-making. As a meritocracy, the weight given to each members’ opinion will be based on their level of activism and contributions to the effort, but not on their organizational affiliation, occupation, or economic status. The opinion of a carpenter or steelworker will be given equal consideration and credence as that of a doctor or lawyer. Members will never be told that their opinions don’t matter, or that they don’t need to know who their Board of Directors are, or who makes the decisions within the organization. There will be no Secret Squirrel Society attempting to consolidate all of the power into their little clique. Decisions will not be made in secret. The members will not be lied to or misled concerning anything that effects the operation of the organization. Persons who have nonWhite offspring due to their racial treason, or any other ineligibility, will not be given any authority or power within the organization that they are not eligible to join as members. Members will know where every dime of their membership dues ($10.00 per month) are spent. Rather than being told that they are not qualified or allowed to serve as spokespersons or to give interviews to the media, every member will be encouraged and expected to educate themselves and prepare themselves to put forward our most important ideas and values at a moments’ notice. These are but a few of the things which make White Revolution different from other membership organizations, and which justifies our niche within the White patriot movement. We will continue to define ourselves based on the abilities and input of our members, as time goes on.

Mission Statement:

We seek a paradigm shift in our values, a revolutionary worldview in our people, and a fundamental change in the form and focus of our governing bodies. The government of the United States of America, as well as all other formerly White controlled countries, seeks to deny Whites the right to White neighborhoods, White communities, White schools, White associations, and all other cultural tools necessary for the survival of our race. We recognize that so long as the news and entertainment media around the world are controlled by an alien race and their collaborators, who use their power and influence to control public opinion and the electoral process, there is no possibility for Whites to democratically regain control of our own destiny. We will not compromise when it comes to our children’s future, or the future of our race and species. We will not allow our people to be pushed towards extinction without pushing back. We seek to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children by creating the opportunity for the establishment of a government which has only the interests of our people in mind when deciding on its foreign and domestic policies.

The purpose of any State should be to protect, promote, and seek to advance the interests of the race, and the guiding principle of the State should be that what is good for the race is good, and what is bad for the race is bad. This is the kind of government which we seek to establish, and which, in fact, we demand for future generations of our people. All other considerations, such as religious differences, specific political orientation, or White sub-racial ethnicity are of secondary importance. We can work out those details and settle those differences after the survival of our race has been assured. What matters now, and what we must make our number one priority, is to save the White race from extinction and to regain control of our destiny as a people. We know that every day we become a smaller and smaller percentage of both the U.S. and the world’s population, and this is a situation which must be reversed. Although it is not yet possible or realistic for us to expect to be able to openly oppose our enemies in open combat, or to gain power immediately through violence, we must begin now to educate and organize ourselves and the rest of our people who will be willing to join us in changing the unfortunate and intolerable state of affairs under which we now languish.

I understand as well as anyone how frustrating it is to delay action and to remain legal while our people’s situation continues to grow increasingly desperate. Time is short. In fact, our time is so short that we cannot afford to act prematurely and waste the best members of our race to death or imprisonment. There are no second chances for our race at this point. Our generation will see our people either turn the corner towards reaffirmation and rebirth, or slide down the slippery slope towards extinction. We can successfully reach out to more of our people if we remain free and above-ground, both literally and figuratively. There still is some space to maneuver and act within the system by using the First Amendment and our other diminishing, but still useful, rights and freedoms.

When some people think of revolution, they think of guns and bombs and hand grenades. But for us, at this stage of the revolution, our weapons of choice are the pen, the leaflet, the keyboard, the videocamera, and every other weapon of mass construction which allows us to reach out to our people and awaken them to the dangers which threaten our very existence. The time may well come when we will communicate to our enemies in a manner which they will find unambiguous, but for now we must lay the foundation and create the support networks which will be necessary for any future endeavors. We must begin with our eyes on our eventual, inevitable victory, and not allow ourselves to become distracted by temporary or unessential concerns. We must, for now, delay gratification, and keep the big picture and our ultimate goal always before our eyes. Discipline, after all, is merely a matter of remembering what it is that we really want.

If what you really want is to help us create a safer, cleaner, healthier, and saner world for White children, and to help our people regain control of our destiny, I hope that you will join us.

We need help from people of all economic levels and professions, from all walks of life, blue collar and white collar, different educational levels, and diverse talents and skills. Your religious background or Nationality or what other organizations you may be a member of doesn’t matter. If you are a White man or woman who is a non-drug using heterosexual, and you care about the future of our race, then you are already one of us, whether you know it or not. You might as well go ahead and make it official. And if, because of your personal or professional situation you cannot officially join, your financial support will make our continued efforts on behalf of our race possible, and will be greatly appreciated.

Even before our organization had a name hundreds of White Nationalists contacted me expressing their belief that its inception was necessary for the good of the White race. Even before it was begun, our vision of our ultimate goal was clear. Now we must do what is best for our people, and we can only do so by working together. Let us begin.

Personal Statement: My interest is not in diminishing or speaking critically of any other organization or its’ members. Negativity towards others who basically share our same ultimate goals and values would only serve to amuse our enemies, which is something that we all should wish to avoid. I pledge to all of you that I will always do what I feel is in the best interests of our race. My personal interests will always be secondary, and I will never ask any member to do anything which I have not already done or am not willing to do myself. I will lead by example, and I will lead from the front. I will not, however, be a dictator, and will always welcome advice and constructive criticism from members and supporters. I am only an imperfect, mortal man, and I anticipate that some of my weaknesses will be bolstered and shored up by your collective strengths. With you behind me, I am willing to lead as many of you have called upon me to do.

Now, follow me.

-Billy Roper

Join the Revolution…White Revolution, that is!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ohh the friend of Madmax, that link,

Im gonna move this to Articles & Current Affairs (Because it was not a User here who wrote it.)

Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 04:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Email from Billy Roper on His Position

Let me clarify my position: I haven't asked any National Alliance member to resign from the National Alliance, and I don't intend to. In fact, about half or more of the National Alliance members who are becoming involved with White Revolution are going to maintain their National Alliance memberships, and that's fine by me. I had a personal, face to face meeting with a member of the National Alliance Board of Directors yesterday, and he expressed to me that one of the main concerns that the National Alliance had had about demonstrations and rallies and protests, et cetera, had to do with liability issues in case something went wrong and they were sued. My new umbrella coalition will remove that worry, and since the demonstrations and other events that I will be organizing won't be National Alliance sponsored events and therefore there will be no liability risk for the National Alliance, National Alliance members will be able to attend without any worry for the NA leadership, he said.

In short, I don't have anything negative to say about the National Alliance, or anyone in it, and I don't see a conflict between us, since we'll be filling different niches. Noone has to choose between Erich and myself. Noone is being asked to leave the NA. We're just building something different in focus, something noone else is doing, but which needs to be done. If you're interested, you can read the Mission Statement for yourself at www.whiterevolution.com.

If you're not, then continue to do what you think is in the best interests of our race, and we'll all be working towards the same goal, anyway.

Best Regards,

Billy