Southern Patriot/Farmer/Student
    Politics
    Confederate
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your Perfect Political System?

Here's a question for everyone out there: Call me curious, but if given the opportunity to create an earthly manifestation of your own personal vision of a perfect political system, what would it be? You don't have to worry about public opinion, money, or any other logistical data, but what would you do?

Maryland

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: Your Perfect Political System

Rough sketch:

Absolute monarchy, population of about 250,000.

There is no democracy. The Monarch selects advisers from the population - the top doctors, businessmen, church leaders, artists, etc, to meet a few times a year. There is a statute book of laws. The laws can be dis-obeyed/bent at any time by the Monarch. The Monarch is above the law.

Tax is 10% or less of GNP. Tax on property value, not on profits or income. Assistance given to the disabled and destitute. Trade unions receive no special laws from the government. There is freedom of contract. There are no import duties and no aid for exporters. No duties to be paid on alcohol, fuel or any other goods. There is no government money, taxes, goods and services can be paid for in US Dollars, Euros, etc, or any private money denomination. No tax inspectors/revenue/customs, property is priced up and the property tax collected once a year. Businesses and individuals do not submit annual accounts/tax forms, all personal and business finance is private. It is a laissez-faire economy.

Government upkeeps the roads, co-ordinates the port and airspace. Provides police and lawcourt. A single jail. Courts will intervene property/pollution/noise disputes. No libel/slander laws.

Many government posts are unpaid. Individuals, businesses and organisations are welcome to contribute financially or materially to any function of the kingdom.

There is no government health service and no government education. Citizens pay for this themselves. Citizens apply to police for driving licence and gun permits. A single government hall to deal with planning applications, immigration, visas, etc.

No standing army, or airforce, small navy (if not landlocked). Citizens allowed to own firearms. The kingdom is independent of permanent member organisations such as NATO, UN, WTO. Kingdom maintains small espionage department to gather intelligence on potential "bully" states.

Alcohol and smoking permitted on public property. Alcohol, smoking, drugs, prostitution permitted on private property. Drugs and counterfeit goods are permitted to enter the kingdom.

There is no non-European immigration. No political refugees. Immigrants must be relatively wealthy and of good character. Monarch determines any exceptions to this rule.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Politics
    Confederate
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OneFakeSaxon View Post
    Rough sketch:

Absolute monarchy, population of about 250,000.

There is no democracy. The Monarch selects advisers from the population - the top doctors, businessmen, church leaders, artists, etc, to meet a few times a year. There is a statute book of laws. The laws can be dis-obeyed/bent at any time by the Monarch. The Monarch is above the law.

Tax is 10% or less of GNP. Tax on property value, not on profits or income. Assistance given to the disabled and destitute. Trade unions receive no special laws from the government. There is freedom of contract. There are no import duties and no aid for exporters. No duties to be paid on alcohol, fuel or any other goods. There is no government money, taxes, goods and services can be paid for in US Dollars, Euros, etc, or any private money denomination. No tax inspectors/revenue/customs, property is priced up and the property tax collected once a year. Businesses and individuals do not submit annual accounts/tax forms, all personal and business finance is private. It is a laissez-faire economy.

Government upkeeps the roads, co-ordinates the port and airspace. Provides police and lawcourt. A single jail. Courts will intervene property/pollution/noise disputes. No libel/slander laws.

Many government posts are unpaid. Individuals, businesses and organisations are welcome to contribute financially or materially to any function of the kingdom.

There is no government health service and no government education. Citizens pay for this themselves. Citizens apply to police for driving licence and gun permits. A single government hall to deal with planning applications, immigration, visas, etc.

No standing army, or airforce, small navy (if not landlocked). Citizens allowed to own firearms. The kingdom is independent of permanent member organisations such as NATO, UN, WTO. Kingdom maintains small espionage department to gather intelligence on potential "bully" states.

Alcohol and smoking permitted on public property. Alcohol, smoking, drugs, prostitution permitted on private property. Drugs and counterfeit goods are permitted to enter the kingdom.

There is no non-European immigration. No political refugees. Immigrants must be relatively wealthy and of good character. Monarch determines any exceptions to this rule.
    I must say I'm interested by your rather Hobbesian approach. Although having a democracy seems to be such a dangerous game, I'd like to see it applied in my country in the manner the Founding Fathers intended. Honestly, I'll have to think about it some more before "laying it all out," if you will.

Maryland

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Political systems are totally dependent on the quality of the population. Different races require different political systems.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Country
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Politics
    Confederate
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Political systems are totally dependent on the quality of the population. Different races require different political systems.
    That's true; it's up to the People in any given area to decide which system is most suitable for them. I suppose this was just one of those kinds of questions where you can base it on your own personal beliefs/goals, your race/subrace/ethnicity, or whatever else you had in mind.

Maryland

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't think Negroes can choose their government. I think they need some type of authoritarian government forced on them to keep them under control.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Country
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Politics
    Confederate
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think Negroes can choose their government. I think they need some type of authoritarian government forced on them to keep them under control.
    Well, when I say "People" here, I am for the vast majority of the time referring to Germanics.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
    I must say I'm interested by your rather Hobbesian approach. Although having a democracy seems to be such a dangerous game, I'd like to see it applied in my country in the manner the Founding Fathers intended. Honestly, I'll have to think about it some more before "laying it all out," if you will.

Maryland
    His approach is anything but Hobbesian, I can assure you. I like it a lot as well - I would allow for a limited amount of State provision in terms of basics, of course, to keep the indolent masses from rising up, but I am pretty much in agreement with OFS on all accounts. A swiss-style immigration system would work nicely with such a kingdom. I'd apply such a system to a white break away ZA nation. ^^

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Nordic + Dalofaelid
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Traditionalism
    Religion
    Black Sun/Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They have managed to live by themselves under their beliefs while maintaining stable populations without outside interference. They are fine in their own space with their own beliefs, as all ethnic groups are entitled to. They should be stopped from interfering with other groups (as all should), and if effects are created which impact on others (excessive industrialism) measures should be taken. However, african tribes seem fine by themselves. They don't want the european superman, and don't want/need stupid judeo-christian morality that has a big cry whenever someone dies. Excessive overpopulation would be delt with as it should be with every ethnic group. Most whites and the large part of the planet should be of to the gas chambers. 50 million people of the best ethnic groups have to show are worth more than 6/7 billion retards who destroy everything they touch.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would be in favour of the global population dropping to 10% of its current amounts - and gas chambers needn't be used. Something much simpler can be done. The government can merely apply a one child policy to 5% of the population and a no-child policy to the rest: the end result will be a drastic, non-violent reduction of global population. Such government action goes against my liberal beliefs, but huge populations are anathema to liberal ideas anyway. So we could treat this as a transitive stage.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast