Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 10:30 PM
    Occupation
    Clerk and free lance Graphic Designer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Liberals: Perverted People

I have noticed in many films they love to point out that white males are the most likely to be serial killers. However these same liberals are the first to complain when racial profiling is used when blacks are the main perpetrators.

Furthermore there is also a claim that right wingers are more likely to be a serial killers (LIfe of David Gale). This has also been said on many a tacky talk show.

So I thought lets look into crimes that liberals are prone to commit. I always noticed that liberal mined men are alot of the time very feminine.
    This may explain why they lack the preservation instincts of their more mainly nationalist counter parts. However It also made me look in this direction for examples of liberal criminals.

Recently in England there has been a scandal of peodophiles getting jobs working with children under education secutary Ruth Kelly. She her self is a liberal and probably sees peodophiles as a suppresed minority.

Talking of perverts there is a list of some of the crimes of liberals

. Lib-Dem Council candidate (Tower Hamlets), Justin Sillman - Convicted and jailed for 2 years for sexual abuse of young boys.

. Lib-Dem Councillor and Mayoral Candidate ( Sheffield ), Francis Butler- Prosecuted for indecent assault of a young boy.

. Lib-Dem Councillor ( Stockport ) Neil Derbyshire - Sexually assaulted a 16-year old boy in a public toilet. He was caught with a plastic bag containing lubricant, plastic surgical gloves, a condom, and underpants.

. Lib-Dem Councillor ( Preston ), Bill Chadwick - Charged with: Making an indecent photograph of a child, Incitement to rape, Incitement to murder, Incitement to kidnap, and Incitement to torture. Chadwick's gay lover - Alan Valentine, is also a Lib-Dem councillor.

So will they put that in to public's attention that liberals are more likely to be peodphiles? I wonder.
    :SuttonHoo To go against our fine nature for a few generations in order to preserve it for all future generations. That is our ultimate paradox.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    You'd be surprised how many libs, when you scratch the surface a little -- preferably with the influence of alcohol -- will admit to engaging in Right wing/Nazi sexual SM scenarios.

An example:

Ever seen the movie "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence", in which the leader of a Japanese prison camp during WW2 falls in love with the British officer played by David Bowie?

I am casually acquantainted with a person who is a personal assistant to a Finnish leftist MP. Apparently ever since he saw that film, he has fantasised about being buried in sand up to the neck and left there for several days. :speechles

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That is hilarious if not disturbing that people with such influence are so sick.
    :SuttonHoo To go against our fine nature for a few generations in order to preserve it for all future generations. That is our ultimate paradox.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Ethnomasochism is best to be seen as a mental sickness, and it is then not strange if it comes together with other disturbances, like sexual ones.

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think they hate us because we are proud to be who we are. They can't grasp that so they want to do us in any way possible. The white man does have a set back in his race this is those who self hate. Like Loki said the Jews altough decietful can't be all to blame we must look at our own ranks and by that I mean the liberals. No masonic or no jewish doctrine is to blame totally our greatest enemie is our own who hate or are scared of our potential.