View Poll Results: Which things would you make illegal if you could?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abortion

15 38.46%
  • Alcohol

2 5.13%
  • Circumcision

14 35.90%
  • Immigration from certain countries

27 69.23%
  • Lying of Politicians

16 41.03%
  • Race-Mixing

23 58.97%
  • Race-Mixing Propaganda

23 58.97%
  • Zionist Media

20 51.28%
  • Something Else

7 17.95%
  • Nothing

0 0%
  • No Opinion

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things That Should Be Illegal

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    There are, however, medical reasons that demand circumcision, like Phimosis. Therefore I don´t think it should be completely outlawed.
    True. I myself have a relative who needed to have it done at age 6 because the foreskin was, well, too tight. It was a big fuss because that family line are so Fundi xian that they were debating whether they should allow it... eyes:

Medical reasons should be an exception for most things.
    Exception to the exception: Mixing with an Albino Negro is still race-mixing.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldofDanelaw
    If you are implying Motown is something which could bring our race to it's knees, I disagree.

I am a Nationalist, but i don't want to suppress freedoms.
    Do that, and it will only lead to a new age ressurgence of Liberalism.
    Ok, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    O, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?
    Motown doesn't use words such as "bitches", "Hoe's" and "Bling".. it also doesn't encourage violence, drug use and womanising.

Motown i see is acceptable, appreciative, everything Hip Hop isn't.

Groups such as the Drifters, Banning that would be reckless censorship.
    It poses no threat, propoganda wise, or culture wise, i doubt it will re-emerge as the predominant popular music form, in a Nationalist society.

Whereas, Hip Hop is representative of all the ills that a re displayed by our youth, attitude, ebonic speech, bastardizing of the language, loss of identity.. etc.

Don't get me wrong, i don't overtly like Motown, but i see it's banishment as Puritanic.
    Tired

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    O, but why do you support the banning of HipHop, but not that of Motown then?
    I know that this wasn't directed at me, but I'll throw in my own mustard.

Doesn't Hip-Hop often have anti-European/anti-White political messages in, in any case. :

Well, I can't see a point of banning Jazz or Blues, just because it originated with Black people. Heck, we shouldn't play the modern drumset; and the guitar we can't use because it was based upon Arabian stringed instruments.

My personal opinion is, if it's part of the propaganda, then ban it. And Hiphop promotes race-mixing, anti- "White" violence, etc.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, March 18th, 2007 @ 07:13 PM
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I am fairly libertarian. I would never outlaw free speech, which includes enemy propaganda.

I disagree with the assertion that non-nordish cultural influence is by definition undesirable. If the cultural element is inferior, no honorable person will adopt it, and I do not worry much about the others.

As for abortion/circumcision, I think that the parent fully owns the child, and should be able to do whatever he/she wants with it.

The parent has great control over what form the child will take. I could see nations banning teaching one's children racism, as they never chose to become hateful on their own. The child has no choice as to what he will become. The parent has control of the socialization and the genetics.

I see no reason to ban miscegenation. I am glad to let the less honorable members of our race abandon it.

So long as our basic freedoms are maintained, our race should not fear, for our only threat is that we do not care enough to preserve ourselves. It does not take many, and if there is only a few they will be among the most honorable, and they alone will be sufficient for perpetuating the race.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 91711

As for abortion/circumcision, I think that the parent fully owns the child, and should be able to do whatever he/she wants with it.
    :icon_surp

...Would that include physical abuse and incest also? eyes:

Your statement is also somewhat in conflict with your statements about abortion.

A child is an individual, not part of his/her parents and thus cannot be owned. A good parent protect his/her children and gives as good tools to survive in life than possible. A parent can also teach his/her values to the child, but it is up to the child to decide would they follow the paths of his/her parents or not.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 18th, 2007 @ 07:13 PM
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My statement would not be considered shocking in some past cultures. In early Rome, a father could kill his son even after it had reached adulthood. (and some like to pretend that the early Romans were Nordid. )
    Your statement is also somewhat in conflict with your statements about abortion.
    No need for a debate, but to clarify, I agree with you that abortion should be legal.
    ...Would that include physical abuse and incest also? [IMG]images/smilies/general/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]
    I am not sure how you define physical abuse, but I think a father should be able to punish his children physically. (I am not saying that it is desirable.)

When I read about an African man raping his child, I usually do not fell sorry for the child, as I know that the child comes from the same stock and will likely behave in the same manner as an adult.

Perhaps I am too darwinistic, in my assumption that those with unflawed genes will behave reasonably and that those with bad genes will give birth to children with bad genes. I admit that this is not always true.

but it is up to the child to decide would they follow the paths of his/her parents or not.
    I work with the assumption that the mind is a chemical machine, which assumes a physical form inherited from the parents, and that this mind responds to external stimuli in a manner governed by the laws of physics. The child choses neither the architectue of the mind nor the stimuli to which the mind responds to.

The parents limitation is their ignorance of the exact workings of the greatly complex mind and the exact effects stimuli will have on it, but they are responsible for all of the factors which go into forming the child.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    I'm do'nt approve of elective abortions but I did not vote to ban it because in the United States more then half of all abortions are performed on black & hispanic women. Without legal abortion there would be anywhere from 25-40 million additional non-whites in this country.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 11:30 PM
    Occupation
    Clerk and free lance Graphic Designer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just ban abortion on babies with good race or give the woman involved a finacial insentive to keep him/her. I think alot more stigma should be put on abortion you know like they do with smoking at the moment.

They should have posters up funded by the governmet in public places (white areas and places of frequent) with slogans like "are you sure you want to do this" and adverts with the same message so maybe not ban it but strongly discourage it. And purposfully aim it at white women in the under current.
    :SuttonHoo To go against our fine nature for a few generations in order to preserve it for all future generations. That is our ultimate paradox.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 9th, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
    Agnostic Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I ticked Abortion, Immegration from certain countries, the race-mixing options and zionism...but at least I believe in Kants categorical imperative...eyes:
    Die Intellektuellen von heute versuchen, den Nationalismus als eine Sünde gegen die Menschlichkeit zu brandmarken. Sie versuchen, uns glauben zu machen, daß dem Wort Nationalismus eine Infamie anhängt. Aber sie verkennen, daß der Geist des Nationalismus aus der schöpferischen Tiefe der menschlichen Seele stammt. Daß er aufsteigt von dort als das gewaltige Verlangen der Menschen, frei zu sein, frei von fremder Herrschaft, und sich nach eigener Art selber zu regieren! Herbert Hoover

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123