England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

www.blondefrombirth.org

.:NEWS FLASH:. Apparently us Blondes are a Race
    http://blondfrombirth.org/shorttext.html

I have been a victim of prejudice. It has been occurring my whole life and somehow I didn’t really realize it. Millions of others similar to myself have also suffered because of it. It is the most widespread, approved of, prejudice in the world today. Huge sums of money are created because of it. North America is the center of it, but it happens everywhere. You have probably contributed to it, along with millions of others., and yet I am the first one that I know of who has spoken out against it.
    It’s a quiet prejudice. No one yells at us or throws things. That is because they won't admit we exist.
    It’s a strange prejudice, because we are judged inferior because of our looks, and yet the racists try to mimic our appearance. Our men, women, and children are judged everyday because of it, and no one thinks they are wrong, except us, and we do not say anything. We hope it will just go away. We are being nice, instead of good.
    Blondes are not a race.

I’ll give you a little quiz. Which of the following is done everyday.
    · Someone has a basketball game to play so they cover themselves with brown shoe polish to be a better player.
    · Someone has to do their taxes so they slant their eyes to look Asian so that they’re able to do math better.
    · Someone wants to look sexy or freaky or submissive, so they dye their hair yellow, because everyone knows Blondes are wacko.
    Where did blond people come from? Well, lately they have an origin of Scandinavia, just as blacks come from Africa. It is said that thousands of years ago they were more widespread. You may of heard of Vikings. They were all Blond. Movies always show them as black-haired, because everyone knows that blond are cowardfagdopers or bimboslutidiots, but Vikings were almost always blond. Vikings themselves have are a stereotype, but they did exist as part of a race.
    So, what happened to those people? A thousand years ago Blond men had a reputation of murderous savages, and yet now they are weak, wimpy, cowardly, weird, freaks or *******. That’s quite a dramatic genetic change! Perhaps the originals were taken away on a UFO and replaced with new variety bred for freaky niceness.
    Where did these blond people come from before that? Some people would say that not all blonds have origins in Scandinavia. I would argue that not all Black people have been in Africa, but still consider themselves African. The same would be true of any other race, so why not us?
    Blonde people also have Brown, Ginger and sometimes even Black haired parents..

In school, it was said that the ancient Norse became blond and blue eyed because they lived in the snow throughout an ice age, and then in areas with long winters. As a result of that, somehow the snow ‘bleached’ them. If that is true then how do they explain the North American Indian, and the Inuit, and Sami, and the natives of Siberia? They all lived through an ice age in a winter climate, and frankly, I can’t see the least bit of blond in them.
    Is our coloring a genetic adaptation, or just a racial trait? Asians have ‘almond eyes’ and flatter faces., but what function does it serve? Does it help them with math? No. Perhaps appearance can be deceiving.
    This modern prejudice is partly our own fault because we gave up our heritage to be folded into the ‘White’ banner. We didn’t vote on it, but we didn’t vote against it either. The problem is ‘white’ is for racists, both pro and con. White doesn’t exist. There is no Continent, Country, Culture, or Religion called White. You hear about it all the time, but there is no such thing. A thousand years ago Europeans did not hold hands and sing songs because they were all white. They hated each other. They had more wars than anyone, all over one race or culture versus another.
    So here we are, part of something that doesn’t exist. And since we are part of them, we allow them to be part of us. To steal our identity for racist, sexist stereo-types. To use our faces to hide behind to commit freakish behaviors, while denying that they are not really blond, therefore not really freaks. Somehow, We are the freaks, even though we did not do it.
    I once filled out a racism complaint on this, but nothing was admitted, created, or accomplished.
    Thats Because In America, you have a mixed European Population representing white, otherwise, Nordic/Nordish would have been a preferable term. I would also put money on it, this lunatic has Brunette relatives, are they a different race? :icon12: What a lunatic..

When I started writing this down I went out into the Internet to find anything similar. I didn’t. A search for Norse brings up Vikings. Vikings brings up Norse. Scandinavia gives me vacation information. Blond tells me how to dye my hair. Civil Rights and Prejudice have no mention of us. I know others feel the same way, so where are they?
    Civil rights have no mention of Blondes? They don't even mention Whites.. eyes:

Do you think I have been harsh? Have I said some things that seem racist? Good. At least I’ve caught your attention. These ideas must have been said before by others, but they must have been said to damn politely. If you have a race so must I. Dye-jobs are no race, and have no culture. They are a Product, and I can like products or hate them. I will say whatever I want about them. I have been the victim of racism, and I’m sick of it.
    There's one thing being Proud to be blonde, and there's another hating anyone without blonde hair, or so chooses to dye their hair blonde.. Unfortuately, Blonde hair is world renowned for it's radiant beauty.. When you know your natural, it's knowing it's down to your genes, not a bottle.

Other than that, this person seems like an irrational lunatic.
    Tired

Last Online
    Friday, September 12th, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
    Subrace
    East Baltid
    Occupation
    Accountant
    Politics
    White Supremacist
    Religion
    Learning Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sounds almost like someone who has been given a few facts to chew on, but has come to some other than anticipated conclusions... no doubt due to irrational fears of the word "racist".

So who wants to carry a dialoge, educating said person in what race is..?
    Ignored: Nicholas

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikki
    Sounds almost like someone who has been given a few facts to chew on, but has come to some other than anticipated conclusions... no doubt due to irrational fears of the word "racist".

So who wants to carry a dialoge, educating said person in what race is..?
    She is clearly confused.. or just Thick.. She mentions her overwhelming support of the Blonde race, dishing out hostility by the bucketload, but here and there, she lambusts the "Racists", such as us i suppose.. She sounds like an extreme nordicist though, with her obsession with blonde hair.
    Tired

Last Online
    Friday, April 24th, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    american
    Subrace
    nordish
    full-time parent/exemplar
    Politics
    reality > reason > rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last Online
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk
    i prefer to think
    that she is cleverly pointing out
    the unfairness of special "rights"
    to every race except scandinavians.

i suspect that she inserted comedic material
    to avoid accusations of political incorrectness.

after that is deleted,
    she makes sense.
    I suppose, but to me she sounds like a semi-educated hairdresser
    I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted all Gingers to congregate together in the hills so they can breed together ...
    Tired

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldofDanelaw
    I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted all Gingers to congregate together in the hills so they can breed together ...
    You say it as though it is a bad thing; unless the situation changes, that may be their only chance for phenotypical-continuation.

The same is largely-true for blondes.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
    You say it as though it is a bad thing; unless the situation changes, that may be their only chance for phenotypical-continuation.

The same is largely-true for blondes.
    Blimey, so all my family would be in different hills :speechles

I have a ginger brother, im blonde, i also have 2 half brothers, one with black hair the other with brown.. The idea we would live apart sounds insane.

Gingers have existed within the nordic community for some time, so why the need to isolate them?

I personally think it sounds abit too unrealistic.
    Tired

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    What is a ginger?

I stumbled on this site a while back, interesting while irritating and confused at the same time. This blond as a race thing is very stupid. I guess my brother and I were different race from each other as children, and my cousins were too. But as soon as my brother hit puberty he became the same race as me, while my cousins kept being a different race... hmm, not very scientific...

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    BLOND FROM BIRTH

This is the address to email BFB.

If you have any comments or links contact;

Siteadmin@blondfrombirth.org

carolecox@blondfrombirth.org

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    The person is on the right track, let's be more supportive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast