Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post The Sun Wheel and the Swastika

The Sun wheel represents the sun and originally means "well being". Originally a letter of the ancient Indo-European Sanskrit language, this emblem was carried by Celts, Germans and Slavs throughout their wanderings, with the Celtic Cross later incorporated into Christian symbolism. The sun-wheel was developed into the sign known today as the swastika and incorporated into the Indo-Aryan's religion, from where it was transported over into the Hindu religion, which sprang from a corruption of the Indo-Aryans' beliefs. This is the reason why the swastika can be seen to this day in Hindu temples.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: Hier kommt die Sonne...

The Greek key was also a variation of the Swastika, and, though not as a predominant symbol as with the Teutons, it was also associated with Zeus.

Mjöllnir is of course also related to the Swastika. In pre-christian Scandinavia they'd make symbols of the sunwheel out of hay and other materials as "protection" as well.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Take another look. The swasktika is black. Our sun is not black. Why is this? Because the swastika is a sun-sign but not "our sun". It is the sun-sign of the Black Sun as in the SS spiritual home at Wewelsberg Castle. Your explanations of the swastika are supraficial and meant for public distribuiton. Here at Skadi, we can go a little deeper.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2018 @ 05:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Katarinensische
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    Take another look. The swasktika is black. Our sun is not black. Why is this? Because the swastika is a sun-sign but not "our sun". It is the sun-sign of the Black Sun as in the SS spiritual home at Wewelsberg Castle. Your explanations of the swastika are supraficial and meant for public distribuiton. Here at Skadi, we can go a little deeper.
    This explanations are not mine. It was just taked from Arthur Kemp´s homepage, who are made for general public when you said.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

According to Wilfried Daim, Der Mann der Hitler die Ideen gab. Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, Lanz von Liebenfels hoisted a swastika flag on his castle Werfenstein in Christmas 1907 (perhaps the first example of the use of a swastika flag in modern times). Lanz' flag was at its basis golden and showed four blue lilies around a red swastika. (There's no photo of the flag in Daim's book, but I remember that in the TV documentary Mein Krampf there's a film scene showing the hoisting of a swastika flag on Werfenstein - the films which Lanz' Neutempler made are from the late twenties, it of course doesn't show the first hoisting in 1907. I've got Mein Krampf somewhere on a video cassette, but I don't know in which box or cupboard it's buried.)

There was a poem in Lanz' magazine "Ostara" on Werfenstein which mentioned the flag: "Die Quellen, die aus Rhätiens Gletscherhallen / seit ew'ger Zeit vom Inn zur Donau wallen, / im Reich der Ostara als mächt'ger Strom / dann grüßen Linz und seinen Dom. / Doch, wo Granit durchbrach der Wogendrang, / wo einst der Nibelungen Horn erklang, / wo jetzt der Strudel engt die Wellenpfade, / ragt eine Burg auf schroffem Felsgestade. / Da grüßt im hellen Frühlingssonnenschein, / das Kreuzesbanner hoch von Werfenstein."

Of course dilettantic, but not bad...
    Lanz seemed to have used the swastika quite often. There's a picture of the front page of one "Ostara" issue with a knight having a lot of swastikas on his armour, and it also was on the title of several other issues and used as ornament and symbol elsewhere. The two völkisch authors who seemed to be mostly responsible for the spreading of the swastika symbol in pre-WW1 time were Alfred Schuler in Munich and Guido von List in Vienna who both wrote quite much about it.

Now, according to Friedrich Heer, Der Glaube des Adolf Hitler, the swastika which Hitler must have seen already as child was in the Benedictine foundation Lambach. It was the heraldic figure of the abbot Theoderich Hagen and was above the portal of the religios foundation. It was a stylized swastika, a Wolfsangel. Hitler was in his childhood for two years in the monastery school of the foundation. (But the grave of his parents isn't there, it's in Leonding.)
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    I remember having read in a Hitler biography or some other book which deals with the early NSDAP that there also was a little dispute about the colour of the swastika in the party flag: one member said to Hitler that he could imagine the swastika as sun-symbol only yellow-light and not black. Hitler argued that from design and colour aspects he couldn't then let a yellow swastika appear on a white circle, and that with a change of the swastika colour and the other changes which would result from that, the party flag wouldn't have taken up the colours black-white-red, the colours of the second Reich.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Truth and Legend of the Swastika

The Truth and Legend of the Swastika
    The Swastika symbol has been used for thousands of years already in almost all human civilizations as a sign for good luck, protection, as a materialisation of life and the changing seasons of the year.

Buddha with a swastika on his chest

Ancient golden coin (decorated with swastikas) from Skyros, Greece.

Ancient fertility stone (again decorated with a swastika) from Sweden.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 @ 10:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Home Europeus
    Country
    Frisia Frisia
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Philosoph
    Politics
    Große Politik
    Religion
    Lebenslehre
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Re: The Truth and Legend of the Swastika

Right side: Bonpo' swastika
    Left side: Buddist's swastika.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"The swastika has a very long history...."

Excerpts from Little Geneva 6/2/2006:

Likewise, White Celtic explorers took their knowledge to China and, as the pictures show, even decorated their artifacts with swastikas. To be mummified must have meant that they had won great renown. We’ve written previously about the Chinese government’s attempt to cover up these discoveries.

The swastika has a very long history as both a pre-Christian and post-Christian symbol. It is said to have originated in India and Central Asia in 2,500 or 3,000 BC. (Again, it seems to have been introduced to these areas by Whites.) In the first millennium BC, it migrated to Persia, Asia Minor, Troy, Greece, Italy, and Germany, and can be found on the oldest coins in those regions. Early Christians and Byzantines called it the gammadion cross, and it figured prominently in their artwork. It was also called by Christians the "crux dissimulata" or "disguised cross." It was also called the "crux gammata" because it repeated the Greek letter Gamma four times. Saxons called it "fylfot," meaning "four-foot," referring to the four heavenly pillars at the corners of the earth.

It was adopted as a coat of arms by Rudyard Kipling:

During World War I, the American 45th Infantry division wore the symbol in orange on a shoulder patch.

http://www.littlegeneva.com/

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2016 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of Mars
    Ancestry
    South Tirol mainly, Italy, Northern Spain and France
    Subrace
    Subnordid + Atlantoid admix
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Peronista ortodoxo
    Religion
    Agnóstico
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Myths about the Swastika

I've heard so many stories about this cross that I hope you can tell me the truth . I've red that the Swastika is not a germanic symbol, but an hinduist one, which represents good feelings or something like that. I suppose that it is related to the bramans, the higher class which has aryan blood, as it's said, and by that way the indo-europeans took it as one of their own symbol. I read also that it is in fact a budhist symbol, when it "rotates" clockwise it is a good symbol (health, happiness, etc.) and when it rotates counterclockwise it's a bad one (the nazi Swastika is said to rotate this way, but it sounds like propaganda). I saw ones a TV program about antiques where they showed a Budha statue with a Swastika rotating oposite to the nazi one. Other versions relate the cross with celts and even the Thulé myth, saying that it represents a travelling sun with the arms as the sunshines (similar description to Akenahton's sun). In spanish, it is also called "cruz gamada" (the last word means "with the shape of gamma", because the arms resemble the shape of the uppercase greek gamma), but some people say that Swastika and the gamada differ in the rotating sense.
    As you can see, the lack of reliable information is evident in my case (besides, my knowdeledge about germanic heathenry is not very accurate, i'm still learning), so I appeal to your wisdom in order to take me out of this confussion .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast