Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair and Eye Color

Galahad

Thumbs Up Hair and Eye Color

What's the deal with the whole blue eye/blond hair worship?

It seems rather stupid to me - especially for people who want to build a sense of white nationalism/unity.

Within the realm of European people, what difference does it make if a dark brown haired/green eyed person marries a blond haired/blue eyed person?

What's with the brown eye phobia, and why do some people seem to think that blue eyes are some sort of white/European ideal?

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Hair and eye color

Personally I don't mind either way. I used to love blue eyes (still do) and wish I had them but now I'm far happier with green as blue are so common.
    It's pigmentation - I personally believe we have more pressing problems in the present though of course personal preferences in the other sex are to be expected

Galahad

Quote Originally Posted by Scathach
    Personally I don't mind either way. I used to love blue eyes (still do) and wish I had them but now I'm far happier with green as blue are so common.
    It's pigmentation - I personally believe we have more pressing problems in the present though of course personal preferences in the other sex are to be expected
    Sure, everyone has their preferences. I tend to go for either dark or reddish hair and dark eyes of any color.

But, the way some people in here talk, I would expect them to toss cr*p to someone who was a European with brown hair and eyes who was dating a blonde with blue eyes.

I've also read some self-hating cr*p posted by European people with brown eyes as though they were less white due to their eye color.

Personally, I think it's moronic.

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad
    What's the deal with the whole blue eye/blond hair worship?

It seems rather stupid to me - especially for people who want to build a sense of white nationalism/unity.

Within the realm of European people, what difference does it make if a dark brown haired/green eyed person marries a blond haired/blue eyed person?

What's with the brown eye phobia, and why do some people seem to think that blue eyes are some sort of white/European ideal?
    the purpose is to preserve eye blondism (which is rare) and make it the insignia of the european people...and slowly eliminate brown eyes, as to further seperate europe from the rest of the world =) not gonna happen haha

people are confusing (blue eyes) with pure race...perhaps they can explain the thoulsands of blue eyes in central asia of the turanid race, or in the north the samis lapps finns and karelians

Galahad

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    the purpose is to preserve eye blondism (which is rare) and make it the insignia of the european people...and slowly eliminate brown eyes, as to further seperate europe from the rest of the world =) not gonna happen haha

people are confusing (blue eyes) with pure race...perhaps they can explain the thoulsands of blue eyes in central asia of the turanid race, or in the north the samis lapps finns and karelians
    Well, these people are accomplishing nothing other than the division of our great race, and it needs to stop.

White survival depends on white unity.

I think it's a Jewish ploy to divide us.

What organizations actually support this nonsense?

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

On the other hand what is wrong with trying to preserve lighter eye/hair traits? What gives anyone the right to try and eliminate subraces? Why should a person of Nordic blood reproduce with a Mediterranean? Why should the Mediterranean not marry another Med? Are they not good enough? Is a Nordic not good enough for another Nordic? We all have specific traits and we all know that blue eyes and fair hair are easily "gotten rid of" in a few generations. Unless of course a child is half Nordic half Mediterranean and decides to carry on its Nordic (or Med blood for that matter) basically it goes half and half. Either way I see a great need to preserve the Nordic blood in this world, just as any Med may see the need to preserve their own blood. Its natural to feel the need to self-preserve and thats why I do see it as COMPELTLY wrong for a Nordic and Med to mix, or for a Slav and Med to mix etc. There seems to be a lot of this "why does everybody love lighter traits" thing going on. Why do you care? Why do you think subraces should mix? If anything people should be trying to correct THAT as much as racial mixing. No the White subraces are not different racially..but we have our differences and we should PRESERVE our differences.

Any Nordic/Teutonic organisation with half a brain should see this as their "ideal"..just as any Meditrannean organisation would see brown eyes or whatnot as their ideal. Is it so difficult for people to stick with their own? There is a quote from the "Last Samarai" that comes to mind here. What is it about your own people that you hate so much? Hell..

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad
    Well, these people are accomplishing nothing other than the division of our great race, and it needs to stop.

White survival depends on white unity.

I think it's a Jewish ploy to divide us.

globalization is something carried out by satanists (you think its a joke but its not). balkanization of the entire world will eventually occur (its actually already occured) and nations will crumble, unfortunately having to result in one huge nation (the global nation) which is funded by multimillion dollar companies who seek world domination. ive talked about this before and ive done heavy research on the matters, its nothing to be taken lightly. of coarse were speaking about sub-groups here but this very much ties into the matter. by further diversifying the europeans, they will further become balkanized (or seperated amongst themselves) and will fight with each other, instead of the enemy. thats when globalization kicks in (the euro) and these people have to depend on the same source for order, very bad! its happened in the americas (openning the borders to mexico, not doing a thing about it) in france (north africans, blacks) Germany (Turks and Kurds, Iranians), England (everyone)....the Balkans (already happened...Serbs, Croats, Islamisized Serbs by force of the Turks) all who seemingly speak the same language are against each other...Russia (thanks to the soviet union, diversification was encouraged and it pretty much destroyed Russia and all of its western nations), and even my people, the Armenians, have been balkanisized, and controlled by the globalized network...
    it happened in Rome, they built the empire, did their deed (constructed a massive army) and created wealthy, and when the organization was happy with what they had, they destroyed rome...like America will soon undergo

go ahead research the matter... money=evil...i dont doubt jews have an overwhelming population of owning banks (the federal reserve) and germanies national bank etc, theyve taken over the masons (a group of wealthy individuals who bassicaly own the world by stock, expensive property, banks, etc etc)...the jews are the chosen ones (chosen ones by the all seeing eye, check on the back of an american one dollar bill) the jews say theres 13 steps to enlightenment (13 steps in the pyramid under the eye), the all seeing eye (aka lucifer) chooses one people to share its all knowing knowledge (armaggedon) and with it those people have control of the world (ultimate destruction of all existance)... theres a reason they call us all goys....i think...but globalization is a joint venture on behalf of all satanic people bent on world domination...why else would these leaders brainwash the majority and allow the things that are happening to occur?

Galahad

Quote Originally Posted by NormanBlood
    On the other hand what is wrong with trying to preserve lighter eye/hair traits?
    Nothing.

What gives anyone the right to try and eliminate subraces?
    No one has that right.

Why should a person of Nordic blood reproduce with a Mediterranean?
    Because they want to. You seem to think that it "destroys" the blond gene for a person with light hair/eyes to reproduce with a white person with dark hair/eyes. If they have enough children, the full range of genetic possibilities will be present.

Why should the Mediterranean not marry another Med? Are they not good enough? Is a Nordic not good enough for another Nordic?
    I think you need to define "Med" and "Nordic" in your examples. By "Nordic" do you mean someone who is indiginous to Northern Europe or someone who is blond/blue?

We all have specific traits and we all know that blue eyes and fair hair are easily "gotten rid of" in a few generations.
    With whites breeding with whites, I don't believe this is true.

Unless of course a child is half Nordic half Mediterranean and decides to carry on its Nordic (or Med blood for that matter) basically it goes half and half.
    Exactly. In a mixed white society all of the racial subtypes continually spring from the fountain of life in a random order preserving all forms.

Either way I see a great need to preserve the Nordic blood in this world, just as any Med may see the need to preserve their own blood. Its natural to feel the need to self-preserve...
    I agree 100%. However, brunettes and redheads aren't what's threatenting your survival. ALL whites are facing extinction at the hands of insane governments who flood us with mud from the third world and support policies which discourage white reproduction.

White nationalism and unity is the key to combating this very real threat. Notions of that serve to divide the white race combat this unity and are, therefore, a threat to white survival.

and thats why I do see it as COMPELTLY wrong for a Nordic and Med to mix, or for a Slav and Med to mix etc. There seems to be a lot of this "why does everybody love lighter traits" thing going on. Why do you care? Why do you think subraces should mix? If anything people should be trying to correct THAT as much as racial mixing. No the White subraces are not different racially..but we have our differences and we should PRESERVE our differences. ...
    It's not "correctable" as nothing is wrong in the first place. The "subraces" have been mixing for thousands of years now and all's been well.

If you want to marry a blond/blue, then good for you. I wish you many blond children. However, you may have gotten some blond children with a redhead or a brunette if you could tolerate the offspring who weren't "pure" in your eyes.

Just don't try to toss a Dutchman with black hair cr*p for dating a Dutchwoman who is blond.

Any Nordic/Teutonic organisation with half a brain should see this as their "ideal"..just as any Meditrannean organisation would see brown eyes or whatnot as their ideal...
    Are there such organizations that posess half a brain? I think you're too generous.

Is it so difficult for people to stick with their own? There is a quote from the "Last Samarai" that comes to mind here. What is it about your own people that you hate so much? Hell..
    Most people prefer to stick to their own - they just don't define "their own" in quite the rediculous terms that you do. An Irishman with black hair and green eyes usually thinks he's with "his own" if he marries a redheaded brown eyed Irish lass, and you seem to disagree.

Not only does your model of white groupings not seem to make much sense, it only serves to divide our race at a time when we must stand united as we've never stood before. There won't be the luxury of contemplating such boring questions of blue eyes and brown hair when the savages are raping your wife and hanging your children.

Know your enemy. It's not a white brunette.

Galahad

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    globalization is something carried out by satanists (you think its a joke but its not).
    No, I don't think it's a joke. I'm with you on that.

However, I think the key to our survival is in resisting the tendency to self-destruct. This division along subracial types seems to me nothing more than the last cries of an insane and dying people.

We need to create unity within the white race so we can rise to the challenge of slaying this beast.

The greatest challenge ever to face the white race has been fratricide. Without fratricide, the enemy would never have been able to gain a foothold in controlling us.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Because they want to. You seem to think that it "destroys" the blond gene for a person with light hair/eyes to reproduce with a white person with dark hair/eyes. If they have enough children, the full range of genetic possibilities will be present.
    Do you not agree that if a blonde reproduces with someone who has, lets say, black hair that the fairer gene will be weaker? Who's traits do you think will have the better chance of being more predominant in a pure Nordic/pure Med relationship?

I think you need to define "Med" and "Nordic" in your examples. By "Nordic" do you mean someone who is indiginous to Northern Europe or someone who is blond/blue?
    By Nordic I mean someone who is native to or with ancestry in Norway, Sweden or Denmark..though of course the genetic relationship between Saxon, Friesian (overall N. Germanic types) and Scandinavians are very close. Perhaps I should say overall Teutonic..I was using Nordic as an example. Usually blonde/blue (though redhair and/or green eyes are also not totally unknown) kinda comes with that package

With whites breeding with whites, I don't believe this is true.
    Ok..a blonde/blue eyed Russian reproduces with a dark brown haired, dark brown eyed Italian. Right off the bat the darker features predominate over the lighter. Their children will have a 50/50 percent chance of blue eyes or brown eyes DEPENDING on whether that Italian parent has a recessive blue gene. The hair will most likely become darker. Then these children in turn reproduce with a dark haired/eyed Italian..the children of this relathionship (who's parent may have had blue as recessive due to the one blonde/blue Russian parent) will have an even lesser than 50/50 chance of light features. And the chain continues. Do you believe that these blonde blueyed genes would still be there after constant reproduction with darker haired/eyed mediteraneans?

Exactly. In a mixed white society all of the racial subtypes continually spring from the fountain of life in a random order preserving all forms.
    Ok so if we are to follow this example we should live in a mixed racial society where all racial types will be mixed and continually spring from the fountain of life in a random order preserving all forms...doesn't work that way unfortunatly. All forms will NOT be preserved because there would eventually be no more PURE subtypes. In the later states the "weaker"(aka lighter genes) would most likely be extinct. Which is why they say blondes are actually on the verge of "extinction" today.

I agree 100%. However, brunettes and redheads aren't what's threatenting your survival.
    I do not see "redheads as a threat"..never said I did. In fact I have quite the reddish tinge myself Its a gene that springs up more in NW Europe than the south. With Brunettes...depends on ancestry. But you'd think with a deep family gene of it they'd want to preserve their own genes as well

White nationalism and unity is the key to combating this very real threat. Notions of that serve to divide the white race combat this unity and are, therefore, a threat to white survival.
    Sure we should all be united, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as by "untied" you don't mean by mixing. You can be united without mixing.

Just don't try to toss a Dutchman with black hair cr*p for dating a Dutchwoman who is blond.
    How many Dutchmen (a pure Dutchman..aka a Teuton) do you know with black hair?

Are there such organizations that posess half a brain? I think you're too generous.
    of course there are.

Most people prefer to stick to their own - they just don't define "their own" in quite the rediculous terms that you do. An Irishman with black hair and green eyes usually thinks he's with "his own" if he marries a redheaded brown eyed Irish lass, and you seem to disagree.
    If the Irish girl has read hair she in reality may not be purely Celtic, but at least partly a descendant of the Vikings settled there. Black hair was common among the Celts in the British Isles prior to the Viking settlements, though green eyes were not. They tended to a more goldish colour. Anyways if the guy has black hair he is then a black Irish and should be proud of his Irish ancestry and should plan to keep them. Anyways I was talking more along the lines of Med/Slav, Nordic/Slav etc. Thats what I mean by sticking with your own..and keeping it even more specific than that if possible.

Know your enemy. It's not a white brunette.
    Never said any white person was my enemy. I just don't believe we should all be mixing. There are differences for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast