Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Thoughts on Miguel Serrano?

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Re: AW: Miguel Serrano

Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    Miguel Serrano - La Resurreccion del Heroe.pdf:
    Your file of 10.46 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 5.00 MB for this filetype.
    Maybe you could zip the file or save it in several parts... or email it to someone here who could. I don't know that I have the means or memory on my dinosaur of a computer to do it. Any volunteers?

As for a pilgrimage to visit Serrano and see other relevant sites, I have been approached by a friend to vacation south of the equator to celebrate the end of the Aztec calendar in 2012. I could only hope that Serrano would live so long and be physically and mentally up for a visit by any large number of well-wishers by that time. Perhaps a bit sooner trip is in order?

I would also recommend a visit to Wewelsburg, Externsteine and the Hermann monument in Teutoborgswald. Iceland and the historic parliament site Þingvellir and Saga settings... Stone Mountain, GA is arguably one of the most white celebrating historic sites in the US...

Backing up to the questions about the Serrano chakra illustrations; these were done by artist Wolfgang vom Schemm. There are samples of his other art in the yahoo groups devoted to Serrano and Thulean, in the files and photo sections:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/miguelserrano/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thulean/

Any members or those who feel like joining, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all to transfer obscure and valuable files and texts from those groups to the Skadi archives... you have my permission to do so with Thulean and I am sure the owners of the Serrano group wouldn't mind, as most of that material has been contributed by readers such as you and I.

I have seen the chakra illustration described as appearing in Nos, a book I really should study but have not as of yet. Honestly, I have never read more than a handful of short essays in English translation by MS. Most of what I know is second-hand information, which we should realize is often faulty and unreliable.

I heard that at one point Katja Lane was making arrangements with MS publishers to acquire the rights to translate and publish his major works into English. This arrangement apparently fell through, though there are reports that some of the work was done.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    German/Finnish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Styria Styria
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Heliocratic Odalist
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by White Iceland View Post
    Any members or those who feel like joining, it wouldn't be a bad idea at all to transfer obscure and valuable files and texts from those groups to the Skadi archives... you have my permission to do so with Thulean and I am sure the owners of the Serrano group wouldn't mind, as most of that material has been contributed by readers such as you and I.
    I tried joining some time ago, but apparently no Moderator was online for a week or so. Has the situation improved recently?

Here's a Zip-File with all illustrations by Wolfgang von Schemm I could find.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Thulean Imperial Inquisitor; Sunday, February 25th, 2007 at 06:14 PM.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Katarinensische
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
    I tried joining some time ago, but apparently no Moderator was online for a week or so. Has the situation improved recently?

Here's a Zip-File with all illustrations by Wolfgang von Schemm I could find.
    This zip file doesn´t work here.
    I am posting some pictures taked from the pdf that I can´t post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image7.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	399.7 KB 
ID:	94895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image8.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	304.4 KB 
ID:	94896  
    Last edited by Thulean Imperial Inquisitor; Tuesday, March 6th, 2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Merging two consecutive posts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123