Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Thoughts on Miguel Serrano?

Last Online
    Monday, January 22nd, 2007 @ 09:06 AM
    Subrace
    Med & Nordic
    Country
    Chile Chile
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Miguel Serrano

Last Online
    Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Katarinensische
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 01:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Does anyone know where I could purchase or download english translations of Serrano's books? I'm especially interested in:

El Cordón Dorado: Hitlerismo Esotérico [The Golden Band: Esoteric Hitlerism]

Adolf Hitler, el Último Avatãra [Adolf Hitler, the Ultimate Avatar]

and

Manú: "Por el hombre que vendra"

Thanks,
    Chris

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

AW: Re: Miguel Serrano

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Does anyone know where I could purchase or download english translations of Serrano's books? I'm especially interested in:

El Cordón Dorado: Hitlerismo Esotérico [The Golden Band: Esoteric Hitlerism]

Adolf Hitler, el Último Avatãra [Adolf Hitler, the Ultimate Avatar]

and

Manú: "Por el hombre que vendra"

Thanks,
    Chris
    I don't believe ''Adolf Hitler the Last Avatar'' has ever been translated into English yet, but I have posted an excerpt from it here that has been.

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 01:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    The diagram on NordicPower's link is great. Is this chakra system (if it truly is that) explained in the text of those two books? I am interested in this sort of thing rather than just flowery talk.
    This is also the main reason for my interest in the texts. As of now, I've yet to find any other sources that give a serious take on the germanic experience of the indic cakra system.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; Tuesday, January 30th, 2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: fix coding

Last Online
    Friday, February 25th, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Fälish
    State
    Sudetenland Sudetenland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some of my works inspired by M. Serrano...

Last Online
    Sunday, October 26th, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Married, happily
    Religion
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Miguel Serrano

Hello friends,

I dealt a lot of time to get the essence of Serrano. I hope the following information is useful to you : the first man who thought Hitler to be a god was the universalist Indian Hindu thinker Sri Satyanand before 1945(despite other assertions concerning other Indians on the web). Savitri Devi took up this idea before Serrano perfected it . In Serrano's view, Hitler was the god Vishnu , the keeper of the world. But the eternal struggle against the evil could not be won in one war/attempt. Hitler in his view was a necessary condition and inspiration for the next war and the next warlords as Hitler showed the world clearly for the first time in history by his philosophy and fight (the label "transhumanist" fits best, I think) the forces of the light and the darkness . The unique god Hitler with his unique spiritual strenght has won the war now by losing it (!). If he had won the war , he would have lost it. Because after a German victory in Eurasia (and with a simultaneous attack of the only powerful ally, Japan , on the Soviet Union in 1940 it would have been very likely) , Hitler would probable not have had the power to move society further towards his godlike absolute transhumanist goals according to Serrano (towards supermen, let's say eugenically /genetically altered healthy men with an IQ of 200 and a life expectancy of 130 years because a majority of the German people would have opposed it as they could not get children any more and wouldn't fit in this category).But by superficially seen losing it, he became this powerful "The Holy Book of Hitler" and "The Holy Film of Hitler" which is the essential condition for the next steps of the fight against the evil according to Serrano.Hitler may have felt these ideas himself in his political testament where he spoke of further centuries (let us say two) until a final vitory and his being an essential inspiration for further generations . Hitler's happiness in death according to his political testament (and I personnally think he was really happy) is another strong hint that he could have seen everything similar to Serrano. All in all, a highly interesting philosophy.
    Serrano is still alive in the Chilean city of Valparaíso. There has been a google / youtube video showing him celebrating the 100th anniversary of Hitler in a classicist Greek stadium in the Chilean Andes where you can get a first impression of him. A possible trip to Chile could be combined
    with a visit to Neuschwabenland /New Swabia in Antarctica , Hitler's 500000 km² occupation in 1938 and a visit to Nueva Germania, the Nietzschean founding of an exclusive Aryan homeland in Paraguay. However ,in Nueva Germania there is some strange American conductor who superficially seen visits and helps the poor village of Nueva Germania ( I have the impression that he is a hoax ridiculing Nueva Germania in a very, very subtle way because e.g. he was a good friend of the homosexual leftist beatnik author Burrows).Are there any volunteers here to come with us to South America and visit Serrano ?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Re: AW: Miguel Serrano

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Lindbergh View Post
    [...] Serrano is still alive in the Chilean city of Valparaíso. There has been a google / youtube video showing him celebrating the 100th anniversary of Hitler in a classicist Greek stadium in the Chilean Andes where you can get a first impression of him. A possible trip to Chile could be combined
    with a visit to Neuschwabenland /New Swabia in Antarctica , Hitler's 500000 km² occupation in 1938 and a visit to Nueva Germania, the Nietzschean founding of an exclusive Aryan homeland in Paraguay. However ,in Nueva Germania there is some strange American conductor who superficially seen visits and helps the poor village of Nueva Germania ( I have the impression that he is a hoax ridiculing Nueva Germania in a very, very subtle way because e.g. he was a good friend of the homosexual leftist beatnik author Burrows).Are there any volunteers here to come with us to South America and visit Serrano ?
    Yes indeed, an expedition to Chile to visit Serrano would be an excellent idea. Although not so much to Antarctica. Its dangerously cold there, and quite a controlled situation. They'd probably never let people into the supposed ''nazi'' part, and it would be impossible to get there by foot, since Antarctica is a huge place - unless you know someone who owns a terra bus...

Although I probably won't be able to travel to South America, it would be something at least to get into contact with Serrano himself.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Katarinensische
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: AW: Miguel Serrano

Miguel Serrano - La Resurreccion del Heroe.pdf:
    Your file of 10.46 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 5.00 MB for this filetype.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast