Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: The Law Of Sweden: Indigenous Swedes must embrace rape by Muslim gangs

It's the world turned upside down, muslims are multiplying like rabbits, they're EVERYWHERE, infesting every country. Stand up Sweden, protect your citizens!

Last Online
    Sunday, February 19th, 2006 @ 06:29 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: The Law Of Sweden: Indigenous Swedes must embrace rape by Muslim gangs

Quote Originally Posted by Theudanaz
    Unfortunately the majority required for this endeavor is not existent, or at least not awake, since most swedes are convinced in the propaganda that they, white swedes, are evil and should die, or at least that to pay for all the evil white people have done in the past, swedish women should only carry mongrel mud babies and hope thus for redemption in the eyes of the mud clans, so maybe they will be kept alive as useful mud baby machines and, if they're lucky, when they're old as nannies, nurses and housekeepers for muslim sweden.
    Yes, this is true. I, as a student making my third year in "gymnasiet" perfectly see the development of this multicultural experiment. Because of my high ambitions I choosed to go one of the hardest educations in my school. It has an international profile, also with focus on the third world which I didn't know when I started.

Anyway, no matter what subject it is that we are learning, they have managed to stuff in some kind of anti-white guilt everywhere. We learn of the dark history of European history and culture (slave trade, supremacist thought, etc). Even though Sweden had little to do with colonialization at that time, we used nearly a lesson to talk about Sweden, our race-biological "pseudo" science and that we were no better than other Western nations. I can clearly see that other students get hysterical in their self-hatred and how their national identity is nearly eliminated, and this is the future middleclass of Swedish society! Expression of national pride is not even worth considering if it does not have anything to do with peace projects, democracy, or foreign aid, etc...

I dream of the 19th century when Sweden was nationalistic and proud and this clearly was present in school, media and entire society. When my people felt strong, united by blood, heritage, tradtion and history and the will to preserve this for coming generations.

Another thing which disturbs me is that swedish women actually are interested in foreign men like romours says. Swedish men are traditionally somewhat introverted compared to more southern people, and since modern society has made the swedish female attention-craving, "emancipated" and derived her of traditional values like sticking to their own people, there is usually a wider acknowledgement from Muslims and Negroes. But as rapings increase each year, no matter how much money society put on immigration and media tries to hide the ethnic-cultural coherence, even these brainwashed girls most likely will keep away from these strangers...

Well atleast that is my view...
    Last edited by sort_vokter; Monday, January 30th, 2006 at 12:03 AM.

Last Online
    Friday, February 9th, 2007 @ 08:15 AM
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    lumberjackrippin'
    Politics
    Folknationell syndikalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sv: The Law Of Sweden: Indigenous Swedes must embrace rape by Muslim gangs

Just a small correction, it wasn't for writing, but for uttering the horrible words on a "town square meeting" 3 1/2 years ago in Borås, that Björkqvist of NSF got his two months. Sweden's free speech laws seem to give a harsher judgement when the case is connected to saying something public, rather than publishing a statement in text in your own media.
    Last edited by Folkmelodi; Wednesday, February 1st, 2006 at 01:29 AM.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 30th, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sv: The Law Of Sweden: Indigenous Swedes must embrace rape by Muslim g

Quote Originally Posted by Kalevi View Post
    Sweden has become a sick place indeed.
    Yeah... couldn't agree more. The situation is really extreme. Not even rape victims themselves are allowed to speak the truth.

I think a lot of germanic folks from out of Sweden totally lack the conceptual framework for understanding what's going on here. A lot of casual factual type statements in mainstream hollywood american movies would simply not come through here because the same content would be "racist" in Sweden. And the laws against racism do NOT protect germanic peoples for some utterly weird reason.

Mass immigration will soon make native europeans a minority here, and some anticipate an islamic take-over of power since the majority will be muslim; civil wars, mass emigration of native swedes and so on.

Unless radical political change happens very soon.
    Last edited by Gere; Wednesday, March 14th, 2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Grammatical flaw

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

19 months

4 Months have passed since The last post to this thread. I am afraid to ask my Swedish friends here for fear of losing more friends, so i will ask on this Forum. My German and expat Swedish friends in Schleswig-Holstein and Niedersachsen say they cant stand to see the women mixing with the foreigners in Sweden and it happens much.

has the situation in sweden improved a little? is there a movement in a better direction?

"The purpose behind the law against incitement of ethnic hatred was to ensure legal protection for non-Swedish "guest-groups" of different compositions and followers of alien religions. Cases where people express themselves in a critical or derogatory way about men of ethnic Swedish background were not intended to be included in this law. Because of that, the content in this article cannot be considered incitement of ethnic hatred."

One Law for indigenous Swedes, another for the many "guests" of Sweden...

Source

www.nordfolk.net

======================================== =============

I have lost friends for saying that I would not go to a wedding because i did not think it was ok that a nordic person should marry black. As I have a very hard time communicating with Americans and some of my European friends do not share my political views I am torn between losing some of them and remaining outspoken. I do not think I need to fight every battle..

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Here's what I've been driving home. They use all this mumbo jumbo about "justice" and "protecting" people. All it is is racism against whites. Hatred of whites and a desire to destroy whites and crush them. Jews play a large roll in this but secondly it is whites themselves! I guarantee you whites do more for muslim interests then muslims themselves and the same with blacks and so on.

I've met a lot of white people like this. Mostly they are usually heavily Christian too. It's in their genes that they want to help the weak and hate the strong. I think it comes from generations of Christian breeding. I have seen the same thing with good looking people. They hate people that look good and will prop up the ugly. Or with the athletes "stupid jock" they harass them because they are strong and make hate and plot against them while propping up and praising the weakling. If someone is smart they hate him "nerd" "looser" "geek". Similar remarcks if you make good grades in school. The failure in school is "cool". "I wanna be like him". The wealthy. Spit on them. The poor- our best friend.

I do think it is made worse by minorities who feed off of our own insane behavior and Jews who manipulate it and take advantage of it, but it seems built into a lot of Aryans especially Germanics. It is a flaw to the core of the DNA. Sometimes I feel like the best thing is just to exclude ourselves from them and let them destroy their own society and then rebuild afterwards. Because they outnumber those who love their race too much. In similar way the irrational outnumber the rational. People will argue with you that 2+2=5. Rather than argue with them, go out and make a crap load of money in business and watch them fail when they try. Then they will turn around hate you because you are rich and claim you are "oppressing" them. Oh well, let's hope we can take measures to promote the rational and to decrease the prevalance of the irrational.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    "The purpose behind the law against incitement of ethnic hatred was to ensure legal protection for non-Swedish "guest-groups" of different compositions and followers of alien religions. Cases where people express themselves in a critical or derogatory way about men of ethnic Swedish background were not intended to be included in this law. Because of that, the content in this article cannot be considered incitement of ethnic hatred."
    That's no twisted law-making --- that is just a corrupt judge who probably found her acting in djurperformance attractive or something, or was paid a hefty sum by her fellow Jew.

Alright, allegations and assumptions aside: That is not a question of a law being made in a twisted way, it is not even a question of a judge applying a wrong rule of interpretation --- it is just the greatest lack of common sense that I have seen in a long, long while.

That these Laws would have been brought in to protect minorities is well fine. That they might thus receive some extra protection afforded by race-hate laws is - even though not desirable, absolutely legitimate: As opposed to the Literal Rule of Statutory Interpretation, or the Golden Rule of Statutory Interpretation they use the Mischief Rule - and ask themselves "What was the intention of parliament when they passed this Act?"

Such has been used in all countries to great and oft good effect. An excellent example of this in the UK would be Smith v Hughes, a 1960 English case.

Here, the Street Offences Act 1959 had forbidden prostitutes to "solicit in a street". They stayed clear of the street and instead stood on balconies to invite their clients in. The court held consequently pretty much that obviously the intention of parliament would have been to get the prostitutes off the street, not onto balconies in masses!

Or as Lord Simon of Glaisdale put it 15 years later in the case of Maunsell v Ollins:

“… in construing an Act of Parliament, you identify the ‘mischief’ which the statute seeks to remedy (i.e. in modern parlance the statutory objective), and so construe the statute that it advances the remedy and suppresses the mischief (i.e. in modern parlance, in construing the statute you bear its objective in mind). It is, in other words, a positive and not a negative canon of construction; it enjoins a liberal, and not a restrictive, approach.

If they would have argued this and arrived at the conclusion that the Act was in the case of Rytel & Co. a matter of it being for the protection of minority groups - sure, but let's take this a little further.

Of course, Laws against Child Abuse were brought in to protect young children in particular. But should that mean that minors who are already in their adolescence should be free from that protection that they are afforded. That is pretty much how they have construed it in excluding Swedes from the group that can be offended by racial hatred.

They've taken a legitimate approach and applied flawed Logic to it. Or at least constructed their argument a little more inclusively rather than exclusively. That one group should be punished for something the other is scot-free to do is obviously a violation of the almost 800 year old maxim that all are equal before the Law.

I can only shake my head at this pseudo-rational conclusion.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, October 24th, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    When I´m done with my studies I´m leaving Sweden, it´s a lost country, a Swede can´t earn a good living and make a career because we just get taxed the more we work so immigrants can get their allowance. It was better when the immigration consisted of hard working North Europeans, but now we just get lots of shit.

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 11:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    4 Months have passed since The last post to this thread. I am afraid to ask my Swedish friends here for fear of losing more friends, so i will ask on this Forum. My German and expat Swedish friends in Schleswig-Holstein and Niedersachsen say they cant stand to see the women mixing with the foreigners in Sweden and it happens much.

has the situation in sweden improved a little? is there a movement in a better direction?
    No. I'd say it's gradually worse. Now the liberal government is thinking up ideas of how to stop the growth of the liberal/nationalist party Sverigedemokraterna, among the proposals is to no longer allow immigrants to choose where to live and thus ending up in the same overcrowded suburbs as their relatives. The most recent idea is some sort of "Swede-contract" where the immigrant signs a contract where he states that he will respect "Swedish values" (leftwing values) etc., and if a violation of this contract is made, then their wellfare benefits can be in jeopardy.

But this is all a scheme to draw voters away from a nationalist alternative, to make voters think "hey, they are actually listening to our concerns, they should be rewarded for that!", it certainly wont solve anything, the immigrants will keep on coming.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Immigrants shouldn't be allowed to have welfare benefits. Or if they do they should agree to be sterlized.

But isn't there a law against racial discrimination? In the U.S. there are several. Then they write racist laws that contradict the first law. It is possible to challenge such in court on precedance. The law that says "the law must apply equally to everyone" supercedes the interpretation that this particular law excludes a particular group.

The main problem I've seen in the U.S. is that white interest groups are not well funded and don't have good lawyers. Jew run foreign and minority interest groups have great lawyers and funding on the other hand. But what few challenges have arrived against affirmitive action for example have generally found in favor of whites in court because it violates anti-discrimination laws.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast