Religion
    Gott
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Re: Bye bye Germany: More and More Leave Germany Behind

Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles
    It might be included. I'm not sure what the percentage of women is that are actually working in Germany. So housewifes might be included in the 50% as well. The official unemployment rate is more or less 10%.

But then many people might have jobs in Germany for other then economic reasons.
    I think the official calculation of unemployed people is totally wrong. It just counts the unemployed in dependant jobs. Housewives (don't forget they have up to 8 jobs in a single household, e.g. cooking, nursery, cleaning, managing, etc.) and they are not included in the official statistics. Children have to work as well in school. They aren't included either. Selfemployed people aren't included. According to the official statistic there were 4.083.500 people unemployed in Germany in October. These are 9.8% of all employees. Lets calculate with 10%, it's easier . 10%=4.000.000 --> 100%=40.000.000. Out of an overall population of around 80.000.000 of which 65.000.000 are pure Germans. Thats the 50%. Now you have to add the uncounted "employees" like housewives, scholars, selfemployed, freelancers ...

So I think the real percentage is at around 5%.

But in general the article is right. I am also thinking about leaving Germany.

Peer
    Alles Geistige muß auf der Erde einen Leib haben, um in der Geschichte tätig sein zu können: Dieser Leib baut sich von selbst auf, wo man den Geist nicht hindert ihn zu bauen. (Paul de Lagarde)

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

People Still Leaving Germany in Droves

People still leaving Germany in droves

The number of people choosing to emigrate from Germany remains particularly high despite the country's rebounding economy.

From January to November of 2007, some 150,000 Germans left home to pursue life elsewhere, German daily Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung on Wednesday citing figures from the Federal Statistics Office.

In 2006, about 155,000 Germans emigrated. That year the most popular destination was Switzerland, where 19,000 people relocated. The second most popular country was the United States, with 13,500 Germans making the transatlantic journey. Austria came in third with 9,400 people choosing to call it home.

Immigrants to Germany greatly outnumber the number of Germans who leave their country each year, though. From January to November about 647,000 people, the largest number of them from Poland at 136,000, moved to Germany.

Some 38,000 Romanians, 26,000 Americans, and 25,000 Turks also made the move to Germany.
    Source article

Our country is dying...

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    And don't forget the quality exchange, alpinid-mongoloid Polish peasants come in, nordoid academic Germans are leaving.
    Everyone of these realized, even unconsciously, that Germany is sinking and without any hope of betterment they jumped ship, making it more and more difficult to find support among those who stay
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Record Number of Germans Moving Abroad

Despite an improved economic situation, more Germans relocated outside the country in 2007 than in any year since reunification in 1990, raising concerns over a demographic crisis in the near future.

Figures released on Monday, May 19, by the Federal Statistics Office showed that 165,180 German citizens migrated elsewhere last year, an increase of nearly 10,000 from 2006. The top destinations were Switzerland, the United States, Poland and Austria.

A total of 111,291 Germans returned from abroad in 2007, resulting in a net loss of 53,889 citizens, the third straight year in which more Germans have left the country than returned.

Both the number of Germans leaving the country and the net loss of German citizens were the highest since reunification in 1990, adding to concerns that Germany is heading towards a demographic crisis. Population experts have long been warning that Germany's ageing, shrinking population will be detrimental to Europe's largest economy in future...
    More info

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    It looks like the only way to stop the extinction of the German people is through controlled immigration and emigration.

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It looks like the only way to stop the extinction of the German people is through controlled immigration and emigration.
    It would be the answer yeah but the problem is again that other countries need to take the same laws to let it work, if non of the countries support there people to leave the country it will already be less.
    And because when lets say Germany has these rules and other countries dont those multiculti loving Germans will still leave the country.

Same goes for the Netherlands,Belgium,Sweden and any other country actually...
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Last Online
    Friday, January 6th, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Modern Survivalism
    Religion
    Pantheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I want to do just the opposite of this. I live in the US (my family immigrated from Bonn to the US about three generations ago) but I want to move to Germany and buy some acreage in a rural area. I have no idea how to achieve this but if Turks can do it I figure I should be able to as well. Can anyone provide advice on how this could be done? I literally feel a spiritual calling back to my ancestral homeland.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    I want to do just the opposite of this. I live in the US (my family immigrated from Bonn to the US about three generations ago) but I want to move to Germany and buy some acreage in a rural area. I have no idea how to achieve this but if Turks can do it I figure I should be able to as well. Can anyone provide advice on how this could be done? I literally feel a spiritual calling back to my ancestral homeland.
    A guy on another forum is an agricultural land dealer in Europe, he could probably help you. Link to his profile there PM to you and anyone else who wants it.

I would imagine farmland in Germany to be rather expensive? It may be cheaper to get some ancestral German land which is currently under the jurisdiction of Poland or Russia.

As regards emigration controls, that would damage German preservation. Over the long term, that portion of the population will be lost anyways if these people are stuck in a cramped apartment or scraping by on unemployment benefits and never reach the stage at which they are able to have and properly raise children. If they move to another country which already has German as the largest ethnic group (as the 3 primary destinations do), not only will they better their own selves/families but help support the German population in those countries.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Single adult
    Politics
    Patriot, Germanicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    Step 1) Get a lot of money, Step 2) Marry an E.U. citizen, Step 3) The rest is "as easy as pie".

In seriousness, it is hard for you to come to Europe. As a U.S. citizen, it is easy for you to enter Europe, but you can stay only 3 months without a further visa. They wont just give you the visa because you say "I want to live here". Three generations is too long ago to apply for citizenship on ancestral basis for an American. If you have some profession in demand and can speak German [in some cases not necessary to be total fluent], you may be able to get a work visa. Or apply as a student to some German university, a student visa. A simple way may to be find a position to teach English, they have a demand for native-English-speakers.

And one more advice: Buy land in one of the eastern states. They are much better.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Germans leaving 'in droves' amid fallout from Angela Merkel's open door migrant policy

FED up Germans are leaving Germany ‘in droves’ in the wake of Angela Merkel’s open door migrant policy.

As more than one million migrants arrived in Germany in the last year, new data reveals 138,000 Germans left in 2015.

More than 1.5million Germans have left the country in the last decade, with many of them highly educated.

Academics and students are among the Germans deciding to move leaving holes in the local economy.

Statistics released by German statistics agency Destatis said the number of people arriving in Germany “was as high as never before” with the increase in numbers “due to increased immigration of foreign nationals”.

The number of migrants expected to arrive in Germany is set to continue, according to officials.

Frank-Jürgen Weise, the head of the country's migration office, BAMF, predicted at least 300,000 more migrants will arrive in Germany in 2016.

As the migrant crisis engulfs the EU, German Chancellor Mrs Merkel has seen her popularity plunge to a record low.

Demonstrations have been held against her as the right-wing Alternative for Deutschland party made significant gains in the Berlin elections.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...migrant-policy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast