Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't know if this post makes sense to most on here, but there is new and uncovered evidence that Native Americans did not all originate from the same location over the Bering Strait. There was a linguistics prof. at Yale named Edward Sapir. You can read more about him here:
    http://www.nap.edu/readingroom/books...ms/esapir.html
    Anyway, he came to the realization that the American Indian languages were so diverse and unconnected from different locations of the North American continent that they could not have originated from one primary language. One East Coast Indian language he began to study even had gender distinctions like an Indo-European language! Anyway, it is a common misperception among many Europeans that indigenous peoples from South to North America are all the same in look and culture. This is incorrect, as has been proven with this X gene that has recently been found with DNA testing among certain groups of North American Indians. I feel this possibly proves the existence of the Atlantis theory. I think it is important to listen to myths and legends from other cultures who have remained strongly bound to nature while we have been led astray and misguided by false influences and lost (for centuries) those connections. This is just personally how I feel.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

forgot to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
    Native North-Americans look very psuedo-Europoid. They are also quite gerontomorphic, atleast from the perspective of a Mongoloid-derivation; they are, however, genetically-distinct, and should be easy to locate with genetic testing.
    My above post was in agreement with this message from Southern Boy. I forgot to quote it and was trying to explain why some Native North Americans have the "pseudo-Europoid" look Southern Boy mentioned.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaguer
    My above post was in agreement with this message from Southern Boy. I forgot to quote it and was trying to explain why some Native North Americans have the "pseudo-Europoid" look Southern Boy mentioned.
    Please post some pictures of unmixed pseudo-Europoid Amerindians. The reality is a significant number of Amerindians are admixed with European ancestry, and this is more to account for Europoid features. Often times the Amerindian contribution to North American people's ancestry is exaggerated or even sometimes completely untrue.

Regarding the classification of Tarantino, his Italian ancestry plays a more important role than whether he is part Amerindian or not. He looks like a Med-Brünn mix, and that's what he is.

This shows us the limitation of visual classification. Ancestry must be taken into account.

Last Online
    Monday, December 25th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Please post some pictures of unmixed pseudo-Europoid Amerindians. The reality is a significant number of Amerindians are admixed with European ancestry, and this is more to account for Europoid features. Often times the Amerindian contribution to North American people's ancestry is exaggerated or even sometimes completely untrue.
    Don't have pics of unmixed pseudo-Europoid Amerindians, do have one of an ancient

K E N N E W I C K M A N
    By James C. Chatters

Encounter with an Ancestor

The discovery of a human ancestor variously referred to as Kennewick or Richland Man has shed light on the complexity of human immigration to the western hemisphere and ignited a controversy that may affect the future of paleoanthropology in the United States.

Discovery

On July 28, 1996 two young men encountered a human skull in the Columbia River at Kennewick, Washington. That evening I was contacted by Coroner Floyd Johnson, for whom I conduct skeletal forensics. I joined him at the site and helped police recover much of the skeleton. During the next month, under an ARPA permit issued by the Walla Walla District Corps of Engineers, I recovered more wave-scattered bones from the reservoir mud. Throughout the process, I maintained contact with the Corps, which interacted with two local Indian Tribes.

The completeness and unusually good condition of the skeleton, presence of caucasoid traits, lack of definitive Native-American characteristics, and the association with an early homestead led me to suspect that the bones represented a European settler. I first began to question this when I detected a gray object partially healed within the right ilium. CT scans revealed the 20 by 54 mm base of a leaf-shaped, serrated Cascade projectile point typical of Southern Plateau assemblages from 8500 B.P. to 4500 B.P. However, similar styles were in use elsewhere in western North America and Australia into the nineteenth century. Nevertheless, the point raised the possibility of great antiquity, while the skeleton's traits argued for the early nineteenth century. We either had an ancient individual with physical characteristics unlike later native peoples' or a trapper/explorer who'd had difficulties with "stone-age" peoples during his travels. To resolve this issue, the Coroner ordered radiocarbon and DNA analyses.

The man lacks definitive characteristics of the classic mongoloid stock to which modern Native Americans belong. The skull is dolichocranic (cranial index 73.8) rather than brachycranic, the face narrow and prognathous rather than broad and flat. Cheek bones recede slightly and lack an inferior zygomatic projection; the lower rim of the orbit is even with the upper. Other features are a long, broad nose that projects markedly from the face and high, round orbits. The mandible is v-shaped,with a pronounced, deep chin. Many of these characteristics are definitive of modern-day caucasoid peoples, while others, such as the orbits are typical of neither race. Dental characteristics fit Turner's (1983) Sundadont pattern, indicating possible relationship to south Asian peoples.

Source: http://www.mnh.si.edu/arctic/html/kennewick_man.html

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Kennewick man does not represent modern Amerindians.

Don't post any pictures of Indians from the old western movies either, as they used Italians to play those parts.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smithsonian reservation photos

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    I found these on a Smithsonian Institution website/page. Please note that these Indians pictured are Plains Indians. (The kind often depicted in John Wayne films.) Since these pictures are old and taken mostly from reservations, I assume there would be little possibility of European admixture with most of these people.

I tried to find photos of indigenous people from the Northeastern part of the US. I will keep looking. However, many of the East Coast tribes were well wiped out by disease, etc. after the arrival of the Europeans, and these, in my opinion, were some of the best examples of what Southern Boy is speaking of.

I know from Sapir's findings that many of the East Coast Indian languages were completely extinct by his lifetime and he was unable to study them. Many of these tribes died out quite early since they were the first in contact with the Europeans.

(As a side note...some folks on here might find it interesting that some of these now extinct Indian languages were actually documented, as best they could be, by German and Scandinavian Lutheran clergymen. I know that a Swede attempted to write down Luther's Cathecism in the Delaware Indian language, complete with the closest sounds he could find from his own Swedish language and with the Roman alphabet of course. Although most of these are useless to linguists today, since indigenous sounds did not always have a corresponding sound equivalent to the European languages, they are still interesting and somewhat entertaining to look at. In some cases, these Scandinavian and German accounts are all linguists have to go by with some of these East Coast languages.

I also happened upon a Lakota/Norwegian dictionary at Stockholms Universitet library a few years ago and thought that was interesting to see.) :

.....for a white Europe
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 07:24 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid/Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Körbchengröße G
    Occupation
    being Nazi, playing Hatecore
    Politics
    Worldfascism
    Religion
    Alyssa Milano
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Classify: Quentin Tarantino

www.fw.nationales-netz.com

Nachrichten, Demoberichte, CD-Besprechungen, Interviews, Männerkalender, tägliche Kolumne

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Classify: Quentin Tarantino

He looks Eastern European to me, like he could be from the Balkans.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Classify: Quentin Tarantino

He's taller than what I thought.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234