Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thread of Ill thought!

An interesting, yet naive thread on Stormfront i felt would be of interest to some Icelandics. Whom may also want to post a response on the thread.

The thread author proposes Iceland as a Refuge for British People, implying Brits could go to Iceland en masse(thats alot of people, making Icelandics a minority).

The author makes this assertion due to iceland's small population, Large space and what he asserts as having no cultural or racial difference. Which is false.

Im British(English preferably), but i find it incredibly arrogant, ignorant, and dismissive of the Icelandic people, their land and their culture.

I think you can tell who i am on the thread.

I do find it offensive when Nationalists seem to think iceland is a haven for Whites, without realising the Icelandics are a people themselves, incredibly vulnerable. If Iceland was to lose it's culture due to influx of other Whites(Nordics), i for one would mourn it tragically. The people, culture and land are indeed unique, and i decree are entirely sole dependant on each facet.

Iceland for the Icelandics.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253481
    Tired

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I might add.. any logical "British refuge", would more likely be Australia and New Zealand, create for and by the British originally.

Iceland is totally different. :
    Tired

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldofDanelaw
    I might add.. any logical "British refuge", would more likely be Australia and New Zealand, create for and by the British originally.

Iceland is totally different. :
    Iceland is a country with very small population. Well, the number of people is actually perfect considering the climate of the island so there is not even need for immigration (but then, no Nordic country needs immigration anyway unlike we are been told for years already eyes

As a small nation Iceland is also very vulnerable to outside influence and it would be devastating if some half million Britons moved suddenly in. Icelandic culture, language and people are unique and must stay that way. IMO, the thread on SF is incredibly inconsiderate and stupid and also shows us the fault of white nationalism on our point of view; white nationalism is American ideology, good for white Americans but not for us native Europeans. On the contrary, white nationalism wipes its arse on European diversity.

Iceland for Icelanders only!

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Iceland for Icelanders only!
    I agree, though I'm just a mongrel American,lol eyes: While an Icelander might be seen as perhaps extended distant kin to me and my people we aren't the same. I believe in the homogeneity and preservation of unique peoples, nations, and cultures which such an idiot proposal as that from Stormfront would ruin. I'm all for true diversity in other words. I'd like to see a bond of brotherhood and cooperation among related nations but not mass demographic change.
    Each nation is unique and should fight for its own homeland,existence, and self-determination. I can't say I'd welcome a mass infusion of Icelanders though such would certainly be preferable to mestizoes, asians, and arabs. :speechles Bjorn over Jose any day, lol!
    Here in America most would say at least until the vulgarization that came with mass-consumerism and "pop-culture" we Southerners were distinct from other Americans, if not by blood really, than by culture, values folkways, way of life, and we fought to make our own nation which unfortunately failed after 4 years' of bloody war.
    In the South most 'whites' are of pretty homogeneous stock (insofar as those nationalities were ) IE English and Scotch-Irish. That pretty well describes me, and most folks around here outside of the negroes obviously.
    My nationality is Anglo-American by birth, Southerner by the grace of the gods, lol!
    I only hope that perhaps a resurgent Southern nation might someday be born from the increasing balkanized multi-racial cesspool America is becoming.

America for the true Americans!
    "Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."

Last Online
    Friday, February 2nd, 2007 @ 03:05 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Currently dating
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What a horrendous thread, sometimes ignorance has no ending :speechles

Thanks for pointing it out ShieldofDanelaw

ÍSLAND FYRIR ÍSLENDINGA

Last Online
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I mean, i believe in Iceland for the Icelandics, and British for the British etc, but i don't see that as the Be all and end all.

I have a girlfriend from Norway, for instance, but i wouldn't like it if we all mixed together, but the exceptions are the norm and are always going to happen. Prior to Multiculturalism, and thereafter.

With Iceland, it's an even more sensitive case, small population, great history and culture, and anytime they turn their back on the issue, will lead to the demise of the Icelandic people.

With a population of 300,000, you surely are endangered as from now within a globalist world.
    Tired

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 03:26 PM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sigh. I wonder why I left SF again? eyes:

Last Online
    Friday, February 2nd, 2007 @ 03:05 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Currently dating
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Originally Posted by ShieldofDanelaw on Stormfront

Their land isn't spare.. it's their land.. it's their territory, they have the right to cultivate, urbanize, or leave it clean free and open as they want.

I say this as i particularly find it offensive that we could even get an idea, the assertion the Icelandics would want us. They would not.

For heavens sake. We fight for Britain, and in Britain we shall fight.
    We brought this problem upon ourselves, it's down to us to get us out of it too. You reap what you sow.,

Iceland, one of the most homogenous places on Earth, should be left to remain so, not be swamped with any other peoples, whether white or not.

Iceland should be admired, even romancitized, but not colonized.
    Superb :icon_ques What a post

"We fight for Britain, and in Britain we shall fight" :thumbs:

Last Online
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundi
    Superb :icon_ques What a post

"We fight for Britain, and in Britain we shall fight" :thumbs:
    Thanks mate :flagge3:
    Tired

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    We fight for Britain, and in Britain we shall fight.
    That's the spirit, English 'cousin'! In line with my own "The South Will Rise Again!" feelings.

DEO VINDICE
    "Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast