Last Online
    Monday, September 19th, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I wouldnt blame other whites for having such thoughts. I believe many are thinking about where to go if things get worse as the time frame is closing. There are only 3 possibilities for us.
    1. Winning our whole countries back.
    2. Creating new ones inside our old.
    3. Going somewhere else.

We need space for us. Its not a preferable solution leaving your country, but would you rather mix then going somewhere else?

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    We need space for us. Its not a preferable solution leaving your country, but would you rather mix then going somewhere else?
    Nope and nope, here I stand.
    I am bound to the soil of Kentucky, it's my homeland. Here I was born and here I hope to die. I'll not surrender it to aliens, not this land my pioneer ancestors settled and built up from a wilderness. My gggg grandfather was literally one of the first to settle in this area almost 200 years ago,his father was a captain in the 1st Virginia Regiment, Continental Line, that fought the British for American independence, and my family's been here in this part of Ky. for 7 generations of my direct line counting my son, 15 generations in America.
    It's kind of a "blood and soil" thing for me, I'll not surrender it to mestizo aliens from south of the border or anyone else. 4:
    "Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12