Thread: Israeli Police Station HIGH on TONS of MARIJUANA!

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Israeli Police Station HIGH on TONS of MARIJUANA!

Oddly Enough - Reuters

Well, You're in a Good Mood Today, Officer...
    Fri Jan 23, 8:21 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police had to close an entire floor of their station because the pungent scent of tons of confiscated marijuana was making them high, an Israeli newspaper said Friday.

The drugs, smuggled from Egypt, are kept in a storeroom of a police station in the southern town of Dimona. Police have confiscated so much, that the room is filled up almost immediately after its contents are sent to be incinerated.

"Every time I came to work I felt...like I was high," the Maariv newspaper quoted one officer as saying. "The smell of marijuana was killing us -- it was impossible to work."

The newspaper said a police medical officer ordered personnel to move to another floor until the drugs could be shipped out.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 5th, 2004 @ 04:30 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Moderately liberal anarchist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Israeli Police Station HIGH on TONS of MARIJUANA!

[QUOTE=AWAR]Oddly Enough - Reuters

Well, You're in a Good Mood Today, Officer...
    Fri Jan 23, 8:21 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police had to close an entire floor of their station because the pungent scent of tons of confiscated marijuana was making them high, an Israeli newspaper said Friday.

The drugs, smuggled from Egypt, are kept in a storeroom of a police station in the southern town of Dimona. Police have confiscated so much, that the room is filled up almost immediately after its contents are sent to be incinerated.

"Every time I came to work I felt...like I was high," the Maariv newspaper quoted one officer as saying. "The smell of marijuana was killing us -- it was impossible to work."

Hmmm - well, from personal experience, just the SMELL of Canabis (setivis or mexicanis) Has NEVER gotten me high. Now, if it was incenerated at the station (but they said it was removed), that would be different. I guess it is like the comercial of the young kid that they are implying will drown because you are getting "high" of "Marajuana"... But then, there is crack, coke, opiates, alchhohol, sleeping, talking on the phone, having boyfriend/girlfriend over, reading, watching TV.... but I guess when you do those things, it's either okay, or the kid WON'T drown....
    DUH!!!!!!!!!!! How many (*^&(*&%(* sheep are out there on this planet! (makes me think back to the animal sex discussion. Maybe the english are having sex with themselves anyway since most people seem to be sheep or cows....)

WHAT THE HELL IS MARIJUANA? Spanish for Mary Jane! Come on! Look back in your history with Dow Chemical, the Senators from Michigan and New York, along with the New York Times founder to find out THAT stupid thing...