Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now 'White' means Shiptars and Moslems...

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Saturday, January 28th, 2006 @ 09:32 PM
    Taxidermist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch
    Thanks to lei.talk for pointing this out:

What I meant to say is that I believe what Tuddorsped says is true, not the other way around.
    I knew what you meant, friend.

I make allowances for the fact that my knowledge of Finnish is 0% whereas your knowledge of English is 95%. Far easier to correct your 5% deficiency than my 100% ignorance!
    "If you are going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."

- George Bernard Shaw

Last Online
    Saturday, January 28th, 2006 @ 09:32 PM
    Taxidermist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorostan
    Yes, Igli Tare. Believe you me, I have seen Albos even more Nordish than him. I saw a tv programme on the KLA (UCK) a few years ago and this one village detachment would not have looked out of place in rural Sweden. Strange, as blond Meds don't usually look that Nordish. Even Northern Italians never look like Swedes, no matter how blond their features. Same with Spanish and even French. But Albania and also Bosnia seem to have a strange reservoir of very Nordish phenotypes.

Any explanations? I defer to your undoubted expertise in these matters.

Btw, Geri Cipi doesn't look very Nordish imho. Merely depigmented. A Nordish male would have to do a lot of boxing to get a nose like that!
    "If you are going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."

- George Bernard Shaw

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuddorsped
    Yes, Igli Tare. Believe you me, I have seen Albos even more Nordish than him. I saw a tv programme on the KLA (UCK) a few years ago and this one village detachment would not have looked out of place in rural Sweden. Strange, as blond Meds don't usually look that Nordish. Even Northern Italians never look like Swedes, no matter how blond their features. Same with Spanish and even French. But Albania and also Bosnia seem to have a strange reservoir of very Nordish phenotypes.

Any explanations? I defer to your undoubted expertise in these matters.
    Bosnian Nordids descend from Goths and Slavs. They are in fact Islamised Croats and Serbs, so that shouldn't be much of a surprise. Indeed, some of the areas that were Islamised were among the most Nordid in that part of Europe (according to Branimir Males IIRC).

As for Shiptars, the Nordid elements should be Illyrian or pre-Illyrian, but don't take my word for it.

Schade gives a 4.4% figure for Nordid/Nordoid Muslim men (in Bosnia?):

Btw, Geri Cipi doesn't look very Nordish imho. Merely depigmented. A Nordish male would have to do a lot of boxing to get a nose like that!
    Robust Norid type.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Yeah, Albanians live in secluded and isolated areas, thus some clans were able to preserve their distinct physical types.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12