Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What race did von Eckstedt imply by Indomelanid or "Indomelanicus"?

  1. #1
    Disinterested
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2005 @ 09:17 PM
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Politics
    Folkish
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post What race did von Eckstedt imply by Indomelanid or "Indomelanicus"?

    What race did von Eckstedt imply by Indomelanid or "indomelanicus"?

  2. #2
    Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    A darker South Indid type.

    Probably Indid-Weddid or a contact race between both.

    He said they are even more than the Aethiopids morphologically "white" but "black" is their skin.

    The Dravidian populations of the South-West of India are Indomelanid and they are very common in many parts of India. (Typical the region of Kerala)

    If you thinkin about typical Southern Dravids, they are neither Indid nor Weddid but = Indomelanid.

    Strong pigmentation, long headed, often curly hair, usually mesorrhine, often convex noses, short body with long extremities.

    Intermediate between the Gracilindid (general Indid) and Weddid type.

    I tried to find some examples but its hard on the net...here are some approximations:





    Last edited by Agrippa; Saturday, January 24th, 2004 at 08:10 PM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  3. #3
    Disinterested
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2005 @ 09:17 PM
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Politics
    Folkish
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    A darker South Indid type.

    Probably Indid-Weddid or a contact race between both.

    He said they are even more than the Aethiopids morphologically "white" but "black" is their skin.

    The Dravidian populations of the South-West of India are Indomelanid and they are very common in many parts of India. (Typical the region of Kerala)

    If you thinkin about typical Southern Dravids, they are neither Indid nor Weddid but = Indomelanid.

    Strong pigmentation, long headed, often curly hair, usually mesorrhine, often convex noses, short body with long extremities.

    Intermediate between the Gracilindid (general Indid) and Weddid type.

    Thanks Agrippa! I knew that you would know. I've learned a lot from you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    Relating to their skin colour, Eickstedt writes: "Just as a small bottle of poured out ink is enough to make a whole bucket of water as black as the ink itself."

    Close do Veddid does for Eickstedt the (Indo-)Melanids' skin appear, between Veddid and Europid (Indid) the forming of their nose outlines, lips, shape of their and hair texture, rather Europid the shape of their face and their bridge of nose.

    Hmm... what do you think about these two from Madras, Agrippa? Could come close.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

    SPENGLER

  5. #5
    Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordgau
    Relating to their skin colour, Eickstedt writes: "Just as a small bottle of poured out ink is enough to make a whole bucket of water as black as the ink itself."

    Close do Veddid does for Eickstedt the (Indo-)Melanids' skin appear, between Veddid and Europid (Indid) the forming of their nose outlines, lips, shape of their and hair texture, rather Europid the shape of their face and their bridge of nose.

    Hmm... what do you think about these two from Madras, Agrippa? Could come close.
    They are Indomelanids, but more on the Weddid side = the typical Indomelanids.

    I think this term is useful in its wider sence too, describing the most people which are of mixed Indid/Weddid heritage on a relatively stabile basis.
    To me Mahatma Ghandi is a good example for the meaning in its wider sence:


    He was of the middle caste and the difference to Nehru from the upper casts is really significant because Nehru is almost pure Europid with a mix of predominantely Nordindid and slight Gracilindid features. He is a really good example of Aryan Indians of the Nordindid type which are morphologically not to far from Northern Mediterraneans and Nordids:




    Nehru was born on November 14, 1889, the son of a wealthy Brahman lawyer from Kashmir
    Kashmir is on the whole more "Aryan" and the upper caste even more.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Sunday, January 25th, 2004 at 03:49 PM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    Ghandi looks odd. Here is a photo of him when he was younger. If one classes him with Indo-Melanids in a wider sense, as summary term for a couple of shades of Indid-Weddid mixture, then he strikes somehow a bit more towards the direction of Gracil-Indid, I think. The skin is of course quite more "brownish" than this black/white photo could let think.

    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

    SPENGLER

  7. #7
    Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,969
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Re: Eckstedt question

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordgau
    Ghandi looks odd. Here is a photo of him when he was younger. If one classes him with Indo-Melanids in a wider sense, as summary term for a couple of shades of Indid-Weddid mixture, then he strikes somehow a bit more towards the direction of Gracil-Indid, I think. The skin is of course quite more "brownish" than this black/white photo could let think.

    He is really a strange type. Morphologically he would fit in very good in the term Indomelanid, but his pigmentation is somewhat lighter but very much.
    Or course he is more on the Gracilindid side than typical Indomelanids from Kerala.
    Ghandi was from Gujarat. If this picture is real he looks like he had some kind of disease.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, December 20th, 2005, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, July 30th, 2005, 02:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •