View Poll Results: This pledge...

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • is great.

    1 14.29%
  • is lame.

    5 71.43%
  • is good but I offer suggestion(s)

    1 14.29%
  • is not good but I offer suggestion(s)

    0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Nordish Diaspora (for Colonialists, travellers, & all that are Nordish)

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Why not abandon fatalist tripe about geographic holy lands? That is what is truly semitic.

    It's useful only in political appeals to the masses.

    Earth will be destroyed one day and before that happens Europe could very well be an arctic desert.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    The above 'pledge' also doesn't work for Nords, as all these fatherlands and customs are basically ours.
    You fail to comprehend a global view.

    It's for the entire world eg India, North Africa, Mexico.
    America, South Africa, Australia: all built by Nordish hands, all belonging to the descendents of those builders--all Fatherlands in a true sense.
    A Fatherland is technically a nation of your forefathers.

    You're getting tripped up on geographic coordinates and carelessly assume that this sand and soil known as "America" is what our founding fathers had envisioned.

    This is no longer our nation, we are subjugated in this land.

    You seem unable to realize the fact that land and nations can change hands..... claiming that America and South Africa are our Fatherlands is an irredentist movement.

    We have been displaced in America and have no more right to this land than the Indians do because they lost it and we lost it.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    jcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Why not abandon fatalist tripe about geographic holy lands? That is what is truly semitic.
    Indo-European peoples have always held the land to be connected to blood, culture, spirit, etc. You didn't catch this in the tales of King Arthur and the quest for the Grail? How about wights and other such spirits of the land, 'Odin's Pie'?
    The AHF unites the concepts of Blood, Soil, and Spirit for a reason.

    It's useful only in political appeals to the masses.
    Well, that's true--if you ignore nationalistic views prior to Napoleon.

    You fail to comprehend a global view.
    Global-mentality must die. I don't care for people on the other side of the world. Lack of familiarity with such individuals necessitates apathy; if I pretend to have a global concern, I am fooling myself.

    A Fatherland is technically a nation of your forefathers.
    So a nation built by one's forefathers is not one's fatherland?

    You're getting tripped up on geographic coordinates and carelessly assume that this country known as "America" is what our founding fathers had envisioned.
    A person whose ancestors were here during the colonial period probably should care for their nation. Do you suggest that one abandon their fatherland?

    This is not our nation, we are subjugated in this land.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not subjugated to this land.

    You seem unable to realize the fact that land and nations can change hands..... claiming that America and South Africa are our Fatherlands is an irredentist movement.

    We have been displaced in America and have no more right to this land than the Indians do because they lost it and we lost it.
    Whites are still a majority, you know. You seem awfully quick to abandon things in favor of fatalism.
    Out of life's school of war...

  4. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, November 27th, 2006 @ 03:26 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's Pie
    Why not abandon fatalist tripe about geographic holy lands?
    Like what? The idea of Nationalism?
    .

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    Indo-European peoples have always held the land to be connected to blood, culture, spirit, etc.
    And when we face the world with these mysticisms we always lose.

    I say we need a base (In Europe because it makes sense, not out of romance) and we need to be smart about realizing what we control and what we don't control abroad.

    Australia... I don't know too much about it but it's no where near as bad as the USA/Canada and SA.

    Nords in the USA/ Canada and SA need to realize that they aren't in control and they are in hostile land.

    By allowing Jews to takeover our nations they have turned us into the Jews.

    The Jews didn't achieve this usurption by pretending they were in control before they were and we'll never take back our land until we realize we are now foreigners in America and South Africa.

    It doesn't matter if you are a descendant of a Jamestown settler or a Voortrekker... in these lands you are now a foreigner, culturally, racially, and ideologically.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    I
    Global-mentality must die. I don't care for people on the other side of the world. Lack of familiarity with such individuals necessitates apathy; if I pretend to have a global concern, I am fooling myself.
    You are not paying attention.

    I'm not talking about "feeding the world", I'm talking about countering the threats it poses.
    So a nation built by one's forefathers is not one's fatherland?
    Not if they lose control over it.

    With that crappy argument of yours the North AmerIndians and Aztecs should still control the Americas since they "built" a society (no matter how primitive) first.
    A person whose ancestors were here during the colonial period probably should care for their nation. Do you suggest that one abandon their fatherland?
    You don't define Fatherland correctly.

    It's no longer their nation.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not subjugated to this land.
    What the hell are you talking about.

    "Subjugated to this land"? :icon1:

    You are subjugated here with all manner of anti-Europid legislation.
    Whites are still a majority, you know. You seem awfully quick to abandon things in favor of fatalism.
    Oh so now you use the term, "White". eyes:

    This is a Nordish portal.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalevi
    Like what? The idea of Nationalism?
    "What if I reject the premise that a geographical region belongs to the descendents of whoever was there first and instead believe that it belongs to whoever is strong enough to conquer it, fertile enough to populate it and culturally vigorous enough to keep it?" - a friend

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    jcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    And when we face the world with these mysticisms we always lose.
    If we abandon our 'mysticisms,' our history, we abandon our spirit and already lose--and deserve to lose.

    It doesn't matter if you are a descendant of a Jamestown settler or a Voortrekker... in these lands you are now a foreigner, culturally, racially, and ideologically.
    We are foreigners in our own lands, too, especially if we turn to Europe 'because it makes sense, not out of romance.'

    Culture is life; death awaits those who abandon it in the name of 'survival.'

    I'm not talking about "feeding the world", I'm talking about countering the threats it poses.
    Same principle. I still question your motives and reasoning.

    With that crappy argument of yours the North AmerIndians and Aztecs should still control the Americas since they "built" a society (no matter how primitive) first.
    I didn't say 'first to build' or anything such as that. Anglo-Germanic people built America. The AmerIndian culture has been dead for a long time, and they certainly didn't build anything that still exists in its original form today.

    it belongs to whoever is strong enough to conquer it, fertile enough to populate it and culturally vigorous enough to keep it?

    So why shouldn't we try to keep it?

    You are subjugated here with all manner of anti-Europid legislation.
    (I was wondering what the hell you were talking about; misread you)
    There is no legislation that was intended to be anti-White (in America, people define races in terms of color moreso than anthropology and geography).

    Oh so know you use the term, "White". [IMG]images/smilies/general/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

    This is a Nordish portal.
    'Nordish' is more meaningless a concept than 'White.' At least 'White' has some political usage; 'Nordish' is only of anthropological significance, and even then it is disputed.
    But you make a somewhat decent point, so I'll rephrase:
    Germanics are still a majority, you know. You seem awfully quick to abandon things in favor of fatalism.
    Out of life's school of war...

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Odin's Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 18th, 2006 @ 03:29 AM
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    If we abandon our 'mysticisms,' our history, we abandon our spirit and already lose--and deserve to lose.
    :speechles

    It's not our history or myths that make us great (though they are nice) it is our genetics.
    We are foreigners in our own lands, too, especially if we turn to Europe 'because it makes sense, not out of romance.'
    Explain.
    Culture is life; death awaits those who abandon it in the name of 'survival.'
    No, life is life and death is death.
    Same principle. I still question your motives and reasoning.
    Wrong it's a totally different principle.

    You want to just "tune it out"?

    We need to keep ourselves actively disengaged from the rest of the world unless it is a threat to us. No more humanitarian crap but that all goes without saying, you just need it explained to you personally.
    I didn't say 'first to build' or anything such as that. Anglo-Germanic people built America. The AmerIndian culture has been dead for a long time, and they certainly didn't build anything that still exists in its original form today.
    What about all the Aztec temples and dwellings that still exist.

    Your sophist jargon of faith and ignorance will result in Nords being, "dead for a long time" and nothing we have today will exist, "in it's original form".
    So why shouldn't we try to keep it?
    .... :

    It's not a matter of keeping it, it's a matter of taking it.
    There is no legislation that was intended to be anti-White (in America, people define races in terms of color moreso than anthropology and geography).
    I am stunned that you could know so little about the country you live in.

    Affirmative action, "hate crime" laws that are the exact inverse of NS Germany's anti-Jewish laws that persecute straight European men, non-White wealth redistribution, this article about patents, limiting immigration from European nations and maxing out on non-Europid nations.

    That's just an intro. eyes:
    'Nordish' is more meaningless a concept than 'White.' At least 'White' has some political usage; 'Nordish' is only of anthropological significance, and even then it is disputed.
    It refers to North Europeans.

    This isn't Stormfront.
    I'll rephrase: Germanics are still a majority, you know.
    Prove that Germanics are a majority in America, that means full Germanic ancestry, not half-Italian.

    BTW:

    I'm not acting like a fatalist so I'm not sure why you claim that.

    We have to do this ourselves without reliance on any fate.

  10. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 17th, 2006 @ 02:17 AM
    Subrace
    Scottish/Norwegian
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    Environmental and Traditionalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's Pie
    A Fatherland is technically a nation of your forefathers.
    These lands ARE the lands of my forefathers. Are my ancestors who lived in Nova Scotia any less important or significant then those that lived in Scotland? NO! They chose to relocate here and they shaped this land through blood and sweat and in return this land shaped them into a unique culture which is not present in the old world. I'm proud to be from Nova Scotia, it IS my Fatherland, and I would NOT move to Europe over it.

    Your reason is faulty, we may not have been here long enough yet for it to effect the evolution of our people physically but it certainly has decided who we are culturally and created certain attitudes and ethics in us. If we follow your logic of evolution then shouldn't everyone's Fatherland be Africa, or the steppes of Asia?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Nordish" Phenotypes and "Nordish" Languages
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, January 29th, 2020, 02:33 AM
  2. Nazism and Fascism are Non-Nordish and Anti-Nordish
    By Arkona in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Tuesday, June 14th, 2005, 03:19 AM
  3. Nordish and Nordic
    By CanadianWhite in forum Nordid
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Friday, June 25th, 2004, 01:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •