View Poll Results: Of these, which do you find most annoying?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jews who could afford to buy farms deciding to not become farmers.

0 0%
  • Jews making trashy movies.

9 69.23%
  • Jews who are US citizens doing scientific research for the US military.

0 0%
  • Jews staying where they were born and refusing to become tax-paying citizens of Israel.

2 15.38%
  • Jews moving to Israel, thus becoming part of a country that mistreats Palestinians.

0 0%
  • Jews claiming that, even if their ancestors killed Jesus, they are not personally responsible for what their ancestors did.

1 7.69%
  • ews claiming to be Khazars and denying that their ancestors killed Jesus.

1 7.69%
  • Jews claiming that murder is not very serious if the victim rises from the dead on the third day.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of these, which do you find most annoying?

waterdrinker

Post Of these, which do you find most annoying?

Your opinions?

Last Online
    Sunday, September 7th, 2003 @ 04:45 PM
    Occupation
    Masonry
    Politics
    Pro White
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question

How about jews in general?

I don't care if jews buy farms and don't become farmers as long as the farm that they buy is in israel.
    When it comes down to it, I would not have a problem with any jew if it stayed in israel and kept itself out of Aryan affairs.

The problem ( I would not call it an annoyance) comes when jews stick their hooked noses in our affairs and try to destroy our great Aryan way of life.
    14 Words: We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children!

waterdrinker

I don't care if jews buy farms and don't become farmers as long as the farm that they buy is in israel.
    Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. The option was not intended to complain about absentee farmers. It was an opportunity for people who believe in a connection between blood, soil, farming, and creativity to express their contempt for those who could be farmers but choose not to be.

When it comes down to it, I would not have a problem with any jew if it stayed in israel and kept itself out of Aryan affairs.
    Fine, the poll was intended to allow you to express such a view. Keep in mind that some people are outraged by the actions of the Israeli government and would prefer
    (a) for Jews to stay where they were born; than
    (b) for Jews (or anybody else) to contribute to the treasury of the Israeli government.

The purpose of the poll was to show the options all on one page.

[Edited to say what I meant to say]
    Last edited by waterdrinker; Wednesday, September 18th, 2002 at 08:12 PM.

waterdrinker

Sicklecellanemia, perhaps you should select this option as the most annoying one:

Jews staying where they were born and refusing to become tax-paying citizens of Israel.

By choosing that option, you would not be saying that you approve of the mistreatment of Palestinians or that you like the idea of someone contributing to the treasury of the Israeli government.

It is a question of the lesser of two evils.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Waterdrinker, you bring up an excellent point about the Jewish contempt for agriculture. Connection with nature and the earth has always been a fundamental part of the uncorrupted Aryan psyche. This is why NS Germany passed the environmental protection laws and laws banning cruel and barbaric treatment of animals. The Aryan soul thrives on harmony between Man and Nature. Jews, on the other hand, thrive on conflict between Man and Nature. In the Old Testament, it is constantly a fight against the wild, "man against beast," seeking to impose his will on nature. In the Talmud farming is described as the lowest of occupations. Jews have always had nothing but contempt for honest, productive work, and have always been urban, cosmopolitan parasites, making money from the productivity of others, usually Aryans. Furthermore, Jewish treatment of animals has always been barbaric. Slowly bleeding them to death in honor of YHWH? Killing them in bizarre ways as part of rituals? This was a big reason for the pro-animal protection attitude of NS Germany. My basic point is, I agree with you that Jewish beliefs about nature/agriculture are offensive, arrogant and absurd.

Francis_Benson

This wasn't one of your choices, but I guess I like to think outside the box. I hate jews who try to influence American Foreign Policy so as to benefit Israel. I can't stand that. It really annoys me. Seriously, I like to know who someone is and where they stand. I don't like behind the scenes and wolf in sheep clothing or fox guarding the hen house.

waterdrinker

We seem to be considering the question of loyalty. Sometimes this question is very simple. Obviously it is dangerous for any nation to be influenced by people who are disloyal to the nation. What more is there to say about that?

On some occasions, the question of loyalty can be more complicated. No one is likely to trick you into thinking that Rome is the capital of Germany. However, loyalty is an attitude, so there is a danger that one's loyalties can be manipulated. Loyalty to nation (i.e. patriotism) can be manipulated.

The only way to be safe from such manipulation is to fully understand what a nation really is and to decide what you think is the most important thing about the nation.

Some aspects of a nation:

* the particular person who currently heads the government
    * the Constitution that forms the basis of the nation's laws
    * the flag of the nation
    * the human beings who are citizens of the nation
    * the religion that is most popular in the nation
    * the judges (people with authority that allows them to either twist the law or faithfully apply it to specific cases)

The flag is a symbol. People probably wouldn't recognize the Constitution from a distance; it would just look like a piece of paper with writing on it.

Right now, when someone waves the flag of his nation, it means something, but it is a potentially ambiguous gesture. If the US government were filled with communists, then they would not really need to change the flag to a hammer and sickle. They would be able to persuade people that the stars and stripes are another symbol for communism.

Supporting reform should not be confused with disloyalty. Some kinds of change can be necessary to a nation's vitality. Those who support reform do not necessarily wish to harm the nation any more than a proofreader who works for a newspaper wishes to harm the newspaper by finding and correcting errors.

However, some proposals that are said to be "reforms" are actually attacks on the foundation of a nation.

Last edited by waterdrinker; Wednesday, September 18th, 2002 at 09:55 PM.

Ritter

What about Jews that move to an Aryan Nation (like Germany) and take over parts of the government and vital economic centres. Wherein they end up corrupting the culture and blood of the people. This has happened in alot of Euro nations.
    This pisses me off more than anything else.

Last Online
    Sunday, September 7th, 2003 @ 04:45 PM
    Occupation
    Masonry
    Politics
    Pro White
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote:
    Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. The option was not intended to complain about absentee farmers
    --------------------------
    I understood.
    My point was that as long as juden are out of Aryan affairs and out of Aryan lands and they STAY out, I don't care what they do.

Quote:
    By choosing that option, you would not be saying that you approve of the mistreatment of Palestinians or that you like the idea of someone contributing to the treasury of the Israeli government.
    ----------------------------------------

As far as the mistreatment to the palistinians, I don't give a hoot about the palistinians, they can treat each other any way that they want. All that I care about are my fellow Aryans.
    BTW, if any palistinians ever get a chance to read this, MAKE YOUR GOD PROUD, strap as many pounds of explosives as you can carry and go out and find as many jews as possible and do your patriotic duty.
    That should let you know how I feel about palistinians/arabs.
    IMO an arab is a jew is an arab.

Now as far as contributing to israel.
    This is the lesser of the two evils.
    I would much rather have the jews contribute to the treasury of israel than the way it is now.
    The way things are, we (the U.S.) send itsally (israel) over 5 billion
    dollars every year in either aid or support in other areas.
    I would rather see the jews tax dollars help their treasury than MY FU**ing tax dollars.
    14 Words: We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children!

waterdrinker

As far as the mistreatment to the palestinians, I don't give a hoot about the palestinians, they can treat each other any way that they want.
    Well, at least you are being honest. My personal opinion is that it is crazy for people to be killing each other over possession of "holy land." To me, that is idolatry.

Do you really have such contempt for human life? I can understand if you don't want to hear any details about an endless conflict, but do you really not care whether people are living in peace or killing each other? Suppose Christians were proved to be right. Jesus returns and brings an end to war. Would you notice? Would you say, "Yes, He returned and brought peace to the world as promised. I'm not interested"?

I would much rather have the jews contribute to the treasury of israel than the way it is now.
    The way things are, we (the U.S.) send its ally (israel) over 5 billion dollars every year in either aid or support in other areas.
    Okay, but in this particular poll you were not offered a choice between those two alternatives. If we assume that most countries in the world would accept free money, then we're not really talking about some unusual behavior that sets Jews apart from other people. The unusual behavior here is the behavior of the US government.

I would say that there are worse things than excessive generosity. After World War II, there could have been Versailles II and then World War III, and so on. Of course, I can also understand that there is a difference between an individual being generous with his own money and a government being generous with other peoples' money.

Don't count on persuading people to not accept free money. If the US is to stop providing financial aid to Israel, then the transformation that you are looking for will have to occur in the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast