State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Comparatively as a group, white males treat their women far better than any other race's traditional treatment.
    Oh yeah, on which planet? Tell me and i go there right away...

If you think that treating women like something the cat dragged in is ok, well, im sorry, i don't agree with that.
    And really, can you tell me and all other white women here, where to find a decent white male that are willing to support and love us, and not just see us as housemaids and slaves?
    We are humans too, you know, with free will and mind to think by our selfs...and if that is the reason why to blame women for racemixing, then im not surprised at all if the white race will die in a few decades, sorry to say that.

In every discussion that occurs about race mixing, it's always the women to blame...the men always go "free" and that s*cks!

If you men CAN'T act like REAL men, just like some neanderthalls, you will never win over the immigrants when it comes to reproducing.
    It's up to the white man, to win us, the white women, and show us you're serious and strong enough.
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthus

If you think that treating women like something the cat dragged in is ok, well, im sorry, i don't agree with that.
    And really, can you tell me and all other white women here, where to find a decent white male that are willing to support and love us, and not just see us as housemaids and slaves?
    We are humans too, you know, with free will and mind to think by our selfs...and if that is the reason why to blame women for racemixing, then im not surprised at all if the white race will die in a few decades, sorry to say that.

In every discussion that occurs about race mixing, it's always the women to blame...the men always go "free" and that s*cks!

If you men CAN'T act like REAL men, just like some neanderthalls, you will never win over the immigrants when it comes to reproducing.
    It's up to the white man, to win us, the white women, and show us you're serious and strong enough.

Please, start pointing out the faults of today white men. I think what this discussion lacks is a female saying what they want, not what they don't want .
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    Please, start pointing out the faults of today white men. I think what this discussion lacks is a female saying what they want, not what they don't want .
    If you read my or Blutwölfins other posts, then you would understand what many women WANT or NOT want to have, or do we need to make a check list for you men to follow? *irony*

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    One must know another's being before one can claim to care for it. To feel compelled to save everyone, or just everyone of one's own race, or anyone with whom one is unfamiliar, is to be in love with an abstraction--and that is not love at all. This altruism you tell cowards not to give up is misplaced.
    I know the women I speak of. It's not that I make all that up in my free time and then claim to know all women or be their saviour. I see the potential they have: Beautiful physically healthy girls & women with temporarily corrupted minds must be preserved. It's not their destiny to breed with immigrants! External influences are just so much stronger than you might want to acknowledge.

Thanks for the reply, at least you're not afraid of stating your opinion here.
    R.K.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is delusional. Nordhammer was right when he said
    Comparatively as a group, white males treat their women far better than any other race's traditional treatment.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If you read my or Blutwölfins other posts, then you would understand what many women WANT or NOT want to have, or do we need to make a check list for you men to follow? *irony*
    Alright...

i mean men that don't abuse women, don't act like alcoholics and get drunk every day, men that don't run around with other women, men that respects and love their woman, men that support the family etc etc...
    Where I live, most men don't abuse women, don't get drunk every day, don't run around with other women when they have a partner (I guess you mean "flirting with them"?), they respect and love their woman, and they support the family. That's a standard where I live. Every somewhat sane man here will try to be that way.
    R.K.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    Where I live, most men don't abuse women, don't get drunk every day, don't run around with other women when they have a partner (I guess you mean "flirting with them"?), they respect and love their woman, and they support the family. That's a standard where I live. Every somewhat sane man here will try to be that way.
    Sounds like paradise to me...

Sorry to say that it's not like that everywhere in Europe but if it would, everything would look different.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Surely this contradicts the concept of fulfilling ones potential? If one is locked entirely within this constraint, free will and effort count for nothing.
    Free-will, as said, is nonsensical: one cannot get something out of nothing.
    Willing is an effort and all effort is brought about by the will. The words are basically synonyms.
    In being who one is, one must be-come what one is. Be-coming is the means through which being reveals its being. One be-comes by willing, thus willing is the means through which one reveals one's being. To be is to fulfill one's potential.

I would contend that this is, in fact, your view. A person who is "pre-destined" is the same as a piece of machinery that will only ever do that for which it is formed and no more, as you have made clear.
    Wrong. The object lacks being, which is why we do not call rocks and gears on a machine 'beings.' Being is the being of a being, being which precedes a particular state of being; it is 'essence' or the 'self,' in the old Greek and Indian senses (repsectively). What determinism does is deny one's being, that one has any essence which unfolds itself through be-coming, and essentially equates a being with its ego. From this view, man is naught but his body and brain, like all objects he is a momentary (completely transitory, impermanent; see the Buddhist view of 'momentariness') configuration of matter. Verily, at every moment, the object is different than it once was: an electron is lost here, these molecules are now positioned there, etc.

The determinist views beings without their being, as nothing but manifest objects. If anyone is familiar with Indian thought, I will say that a wood is not unmanifest fire, as the ability to ignite does not come from within the wood; the unmanifest is not that which has yet to manifest, but that which cannot be manifest due to its infiniteness. Being is grounded in its unmanifest essence; manifestation of Being is essentially illusory. To demonstrate this illusory-ness: I Am not this ever changing body, nor Am I the clothes I wear, nor Am I a momentary emotional state-- to think I Am any of these things is to be trapped in the illusion.
    Determinism denies being and, when followed to its logical conclusion, is a world-view of momentariness.

If there is no free will then what’s a “willing being”?
    A being unfolding itself. Why do you assume the will must be 'free'?

I agree that each person should strive to attain their best genetic potential.
    Genetics are a fragmentary view of the metaphysical concept of blood. One strives to attain their best metaphysical potential.
    But this is problematic: what is 'potential'? Could one attain something beyond their potential?--No, that would contradict the notion of potential. Could one attain something beneath their potential?--No, if this occured, one obviously didn't have the potential to attain something greater. Potentiality is not a possiblity, but simply Is; when speaking of potential, we are speaking of destiny.

There is an inherent contradiction in that statement.
    Wrong. A being's embrace of their destiny is obviously part of their destiny.

So we might as well give up then?
    Only if passivity and surrender is part of your being. If one 'gives up,' one's being is revealing its weakness.
    We need to change perspective on what we are working toward, such that we fight for something within reality. Attempting to help the unhelp-able is akin to wishing that the world were different; it accomplishes nothing if an individual's destiny is to destroy their blood.

Nietzsche is fine for what he is, but to shrugg off race-mixing as an "inevitability" of "destiny" amounts to racial suicide in the long term.
    I do not mean to suggest that one should not defend a healthy position on this issue, becoming a fatalist. Furthermore, this is something Nietzsche and the people at ANUS are entirely opposed to; even with his criticisms, Nietzsche still admired Stoicism for the disciplined resolve held by Stoics.

It was the destiny of all people who have miscegenated to miscegenate, and it is the destiny of all people who will miscegenate to miscegenate, and all non-miscegenators have non-miscegenation in their destiny. We must recognize the reality of the situation.

A person “destined” to race-mix will have no opportunity to fulfil this “inescapable” destiny if there is no one around to mix blood with.
    What you suggest is that a person's life could be other than it is destined to be. A person who cannot race-mix does not have race-mixing in their destiny.
    You're still looking at this concept from a quasi-temporal vantage point, which is why you cannot move beyond the free-will/determism dichotomy.

It's not their destiny to breed with immigrants!
    If this is not in their destiny, then this will not transpire.

External influences are just so much stronger than you might want to acknowledge.
    You, too, seem trapped in temporality. Let me try to put this another way:
    The momentary state of objects is determined by temporal causality; the be-coming/revealing of beings is a product of their willing, which is metaphysical 'causality.'
    (This, of course, must be understood in the abovementioned context, otherwise it leads to mis-understanding).
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 12:37 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    You would have to define "abuse". Is ignoring them because they are esthetically challenged/"big boned"/socially dysfunctional considered abuse? They will go to non-Whites if they cannot find a suitable Nordish male. The urge to merge can be powerful.

I have found that females, except for a very few "nuerotic" ones, as we are calling them, will prefer the Nordish male *IF* he is fit, confident, dressed right, reasonably attractive, etc.

So perhaps sons and daughters both need to be raised to present themselves as attractive mating partners:
    Give me a break.

You know what abuse is.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast