Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Why Females Prefer Immigrant Males

  1. #41
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Well, as far as one's destiny is concerned, having a mixed-race child pretty much seals one's fate, altho some people go to lengths to hide it. Strom Thurmond's half-black daughter was a surprise.

  2. #42
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, June 5th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Time for another woman to enter this discussion. It's always fascinating how men like to discuss women's issues - and how they understand the female brain.

    Gentlemen, I think this guy is weird. Sorry, but that's how it is. He's telling us that women are to blame for the whole race mixing thing because of e.g. their genes (and so their social behaviour)?

    He's telling us that men are not interested in race mixing, men are naturally "racists", but I ask you which sex is "buying" women from a catalogue to import them from the Philippines? Yes, of course, the men doing this are poor creatures, losers, castaways, but have they lost their "racist" genes? No, some of you and of course Mr Sheppard will say. His answer to this issue: "White women are forcing men to do so, for they have become monsters who don't say 'yes, sir' and 'of course, sir' to everything a man orders them".

    Can you see the vicious circle? Women, as always, prefer strong men. It's the same in nature: Only the lion who beats all of his rivals, who hunts the best meat and defend his pack will get the lionesses.
    Weak men, who can't "cope" strong women, women who have their own will, their own opinions, who don't want to be dependent (from men), won't get an intelligent and smart wife. So they have to buy one, one that is happy to e.g. finally live in Germany and no longer in a small barrack without electricity and water, one that is a rubber-stamp body just because she is so happy she could flee from her bad surroundings.

    Anyway, I'm disgressing.

    No, I don't think that any, except one point Mr Sheppard cites is fitting.

    1. Alien males are easier to manipulate? Well, I think they are the ones who mostly manipulate! Most of them, as far as I know them from underground stations where they are hanging around, want sex, nothing else. And to get this they try to flatter women - and some of them are so stupid to believe them.

    2. Yes, women like to take care, but they also want a strong men. See above. This behaviour, the "wish" of taking care for somebody would NEVER lead a women to get married to (or have sex with ) a milksop.

    3. Sorry, completeley bullshit. I just can laugh about what he writes. This pseudo-scientific waffle. Alien men "provide the female with the ability to Mental Assault"?

    4. Why don't marry an animal then? Relief of neurosis, hmm, hmm, black men are less complicated? Purer in their way of thinking? This guy is insulting you, don't you rcognize?

    5. Males from another country are more attractive to women because in the middle ages women were forced to marry their cousins? Anyway, yes, this is true: For the female, two males fighting for her might be the ultimate in IoR. But, let's be honest, men like that, too. And the two fighting men don't need to be one black, one white.

    6. Women are inable to egress. Interesting. I haven't known that. Where did he get that information from? Anyway: Guilt. Yes, that might be right. But I would define it in another way: Modern society makes them feel guilty, not the things happening back in colonial times. It's modern society which shows women that it's trendy to have a black boyfriend and that they can counter the image of the "racist whites" by having black friends. This especially fits with young German women (see Heidi Klum e.g.).

    7. Women tend to give away things that they shouldn't give away? They like to destroy their bloodline? Can someone explain this to me? I wonder where he got that from - and where are his proofs of this bloodcurling thesis. Can you proof this thesis? I really would like to know.

    8. "Proposition 2 of PA states that the status of the female is proportional to the status of the male she can attract." Yes!! And her status will rise with having a black boyfriend whose job is it to sell drugs at the station or with the white man at her side who works as a manager and earns some money? But yes, of course, I forgot, black men are far more successful then white... LOL

    9. And this explains that Mr. Sheppard got dropped very often and never understood why.

    10. Don't get that.


    There are by far more statements that are simply ridiculous and lack every truth and scientific proof and base. The whole article seems to me that this Sheppard is desperately seeking a scapegoat for something that can't be generalised.

    Show me some studies, real ones, not some this author made, that females more often than men have relationships with black people.

    Mr. Sheppard seems to be very angry at women and this made him writing down such weird things.


    Some more reading for you (and Mr. Shepard)

    http://www-tech.mit.edu/V117/N59/blau.59c.html
    Lík börn leika best.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Sigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Heorot
    Gender
    Age
    50
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Posts
    480
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin
    That link has to be worth a thread in its own right.
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

    Lord Macauley

  4. #44
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigel
    That link has to be worth a thread in its own right.
    This is nothing new. However, one must apply Sheppard's article to this as well. The ratio of immigrant Asian women marrying outside their race is much higher than the males.

  5. #45
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, June 5th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    You like to blame women, don't you?
    Anyway, could you comment on this:

    "Which sex is "buying" women from a catalogue to import them from the Philippines?"

    without using this argument:

    "White women are forcing men to do so, for they have become monsters who don't say 'yes, sir' and 'of course, sir' to everything a man orders them".

    ?

    It's so easy to use this, but also very poor, because it kind of displays weakness of men.
    Lík börn leika best.

  6. #46
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    This is nothing new. However, one must apply Sheppard's article to this as well. The ratio of immigrant Asian women marrying outside their race is much higher than the males.
    Well, if western males are accused for being too feminine, then what are Asian males? :

    Let's imagine a theorethical situation where I was a xenophile multicultist. Would I prefer Asian males, half a head shorter than me? Not to mention about their "other qualities"?

    No.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    NSFreja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 12:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Location
    Vanaheim
    Gender
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Both women and males are to blame for racemixing.

    I just hate discussions when the females are all to blame for the racial holocaust that is going on.

    Females prefer immigrant males...okay, really, i can buy that, but the ones that complains about it must try to seek the reason why they do that...maybe you guys should take a look around you, see how white males are treating women in general.
    Mostly women are treated like a one-night-stand, like something you use and then throw away etc etc...If the women then find someone that cares, that love them, it doesn't matter what race it is, women choose the one that suit their goals, just like men do.

    If females can't find a "normal" male in their own racial group, that can support them etc then they will look in other groups because it's all about reproducing.

    With normal, i mean men that don't abuse women, don't act like alcoholics and get drunk every day, men that don't run around with other women, men that respects and love their woman, men that support the family etc etc...the list can be made long...and im sorry to say, men like this are very rare to find today.
    Many thinks im strange when thinking like this, thinks that im old and conservative...but really, it's the womens duty to take care of the family with love and support from their men.

    To avoid this, people have to learn about their heritage, their history and be allowed to love their own race, have politicians that can and want to preserve the race...AND...most of all...let men be men, not like some queers, running around waiting for next appointment at the hairdresser or getting their nails done.

    Jeez, i really hate discussions like this, and i have to stop now before i go nuts totally....I hope you all understand how i mean though...
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

  8. #48
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthus
    I just hate discussions when the females are all to blame for the racial holocaust that is going on.
    This is a straw man. I didn't read that Sheppard or anyone here blamed women for all race-mixing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthus
    Females prefer immigrant males...okay, really, i can buy that, but the ones that complains about it must try to seek the reason why they do that...maybe you guys should take a look around you, see how white males are treating women in general.
    So you agree with Sheppard's thesis.

    Comparatively as a group, white males treat their women far better than any other race's traditional treatment. Only when they are Westernized do immigrant/non-white males improve because they are attempting to emulate our culture and values, some of which is forced by law (Mexican and African men think they are allowed to beat their women). I think the purpose of the argument is to control for such things and discuss the psychology of preference for something foreign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthus
    Jeez, i really hate discussions like this, and i have to stop now before i go nuts totally....I hope you all understand how i mean though...
    You know I have nothing but immense respect and admiration for you. This is not personal for me, just another argument to perhaps learn something from. I am playing devil's advocate a bit.

  9. #49
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, June 5th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    This is a straw man. I didn't read that Sheppard or anyone here blamed women for all race-mixing.
    Have a look through almost al posts in this thread, have a look through other threads that are dealing with the same problem: No one has ever discussed race mixing men. It's always about the bad women who tend to take a man from another race. I wonder why. And no, I'm not a feminist.
    Lík börn leika best.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Aor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthus
    ...and im sorry to say, men like this are very rare to find today.
    ...and vice versa.

    I think the whole discussion about females is important because we (the male fraction) must understand the reasons why our women turn their backs on us. It's common sense that men are not what they ought to be in this age. If you think about it, it might be even harder for a male to stay sane in this very female society.

    It is the women give birth (really! ), and a mixed-race baby is worse than no baby at all.
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

Similar Threads

  1. Why Do Females Seem More Blond Than Males?
    By fareast in forum Nordid
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, August 6th, 2010, 06:35 AM
  3. Why are thin males/females most popular?
    By Gagnraad in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 22nd, 2006, 02:46 AM
  4. Why females prefer immigrant men
    By Euclides in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Friday, October 24th, 2003, 10:17 AM
  5. 10 Reasons Why Females Prefer Alien Males
    By Euclides in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, October 11th, 2003, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •