Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Females Prefer Immigrant Males

Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk
    but, in my experience,
    when white girls hate white guys
    - it is because of the abuse they have received.

it is not terribly foresightful
    to drive our companions
    in to the arms of our enemies.
    I disagree. Relationship-related traumatic experiences, such as spousal and sexual abuse, are not generally grounds for preferential race-swapping. In most cases, women who fall victim to such circumstances usually attribute that kind of violent behavior to all men, and lay their feelings of betrayal and blame at the feet of men, as a collective species.

I used to volunteer at a social services center, and I've spoken with many women who have been victimized by domestic violence. From nearly all that I exchanged words with, they seemed to be harboring a residual sentiment of distrust and repulsion for men of every kind, white or not.

I don't think that when a woman is bashed around a bit by her white spouse, she will be automatically stricken with jungle-fever and be driven into the arms of a man from another race. Women are very trusting creatures, but once that trust is violated, they tend to lose most of their 'innocent' nature and become vengeful, spiteful and extremely paranoid toward whoever, or whatever it was that caused them such pain. I'm not saying that your opinions do not occur, but from my experiences with these types of women, I have not noticed such behavior... actually, I've met more than a few female abusee's that have become staunch feminists, and even lesbians... :icon12: I don't know, it's just an observation.

raise your sons better!
    This, though, I do agree with... but not just for the sons. Children of both sexes must be raised properly. If you instill in your child the values that you hold nearest and dearest to your heart, they will adopt them as their own and become productive, morally concious adults of admirable character, modeled after yourself.

Most women today who are race-mixers were brought up to think that miscgenation is okay... that we are all the same and that being in love (eyes: ) is the only thing that should matter when chosing a partner, not skin color. It's simply a case of misinformation, brainwashing and bullshit...

So, I say: Educate, educate, educate! Start with your children, and if you have none... go for the misguided men and women of our kind who are still able to be sensitized, and have not already been tainted. One thing I have learned is that the racially naive are easier to be awakened than those who've already tasted the "forbidden fruits".
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

Last Online
    Friday, April 24th, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    american
    Subrace
    nordish
    full-time parent/exemplar
    Politics
    reality > reason > rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyðimörk
    ...women who have been victimized by domestic violence.
    i did not even think of that!

if a guy is hitting a girl,
    he has more immediate problems
    than miscegenation
    to resolve!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    it is just almost impossible for an intelligent girl in this society to become racially aware on her own. This is a) related to the generally unpolitical nature of the female and her inability to grasp matters that go beyond family relevance, which is a female condition you will find in any age through history and b) her softness (or "weakness" if it helps you understand) to pseudo-social constructs such as "human rights" that makes her extremely vulnerable to all kinds of media manipulation.
    Then in conclusion are you saying women or the majority of women are incapable of making rational decisions on their own and must be controlled?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    you seem to underestimate the power of a mind-manipulating media age.
    You seem to misunderstand destiny. A person's destiny cannot be changed by external influence, such as "mind-manipulating media."

I'm totally with you when you say that degenerate people should be left to rot, but from my own experiences it is just almost impossible for an intelligent girl in this society to become racially aware on her own.
    Why should they be left to rot?--not because they have transgressed and thus must burn in hell, but because degeneracy is inherent in their very nature. Being does not acquire traits, but makes its traits manifest through be-coming.

Furthermore, one needn't be racially aware to be healthy; a healthy woman will simply not date foreigners, even if she isn't consciously aware that they are dangerous, alien, and harmful. Our conscious behavior is but an extension of inherent instinct, a reflection of our own natures.

If you feel an obligation with your volk, you may want to change your attitude and feel at least a bit sorry for these women.
    One does not mourn the loss of a being whose will is bent on self-destruction.
    And please refrain from sensationalism such as this which implicitly declares me a heretic.
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    it is just almost impossible for an intelligent girl in this society to become racially aware on her own. This is a) related to the generally unpolitical nature of the female and her inability to grasp matters that go beyond family relevance, which is a female condition you will find in any age through history and b) her softness (or "weakness" if it helps you understand) to pseudo-social constructs such as "human rights" that makes her extremely vulnerable to all kinds of media manipulation.
    Well, I became racially aware completely on my own : I'm quite sure I'm not an exception.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajatar
    Well, became racially aware completely on my own : I'm quite sure I'm not an exception.
    You are one of the good ones, Louhi.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Then in conclusion are you saying women or the majority of women are incapable of making rational decisions on their own and must be controlled?
    No, you are generalising what I said. That was not what I said.
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    You seem to misunderstand destiny. A person's destiny cannot be changed by external influence, such as "mind-manipulating media."

Why should they be left to rot?--not because they have transgressed and thus must burn in hell, but because degeneracy is inherent in their very nature. Being does not acquire traits, but makes its traits manifest through be-coming.

Furthermore, one needn't be racially aware to be healthy; a healthy woman will simply not date foreigners, even if she isn't consciously aware that they are dangerous, alien, and harmful. Our conscious behavior is but an extension of inherent instinct, a reflection of our own natures.

One does not mourn the loss of a being whose will is bent on self-destruction.
    And please refrain from sensationalism such as this which implicitly declares me a heretic.
    Destiny has nothing to do with this at all. People who say "it's their destiny" are either Christians or simplifying the matter. To an individualist, destiny might seem a very important issue. An idealist forms his own destiny. If you were simplifying the matter, then I ask you to respond with a more detailed explanation.

Humans differ from animals in that they are able to reflect on things. A healthy women is racially aware, period.

I think those women have lost control over their own will. That's what happens when you manipulate people. It's possible to restore it to them; giving them up is a coward's escape.

I don't want to declare you anything, I just use pictures so readers will understand my thoughts better.
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Destiny has nothing to do with this at all.
    Destiny has everything to do with this. One cannot be other than they are. Be-coming is the process through which beings reveal their being. When one miscegenates and engages in degenerate activity, or conversely when one procreates with a member of their own race and engages in heroic activity, one reveals their nature. Destiny is this revealing; destining is the willing of actions according to one's being.

People who say "it's their destiny" are either Christians or simplifying the matter.
    People who deny destiny understood as mentioned above are either determinists who believe all humans are basically objects rather than willing beings, or advocates of the nonsense of free will, who believe that something can come out of nothing. Destining/willing is metaphysical causality, existing outside of the temporal (though the objects of will, our desires and such, are often things-in-the-world).
    Those who feel trapped and like to play the determinist for psychological reasons, pointing to things outside of themselves as the reasons for their failures, are beings who are not fulfilling their being; that is, they are unable to will. Those who feel liberated or free, those who advocate free will for psychological reasons (as opposed to moralistic ones, as Nietzsche rightly criticized), are those who are fulfilling their destiny, those who are able to will. Misunderstanding of destiny results from confusing these sensations as universals.

To an individualist, destiny might seem a very important issue. An idealist forms his own destiny.
    One's destiny is already formed. It is simply a matter of whether or not it is part of one's destiny to embrace the reality of their being.

To reiterate: no being can be other than it is. The essence of a being makes a particular being manifest through incarnation; a particular being makes its essence manifest (reveals its essence) through action. What one wills is pre-destined by that which one is, and one's willing is destining, the fulfillment of one's destiny.

Humans differ from animals in that they are able to reflect on things. A healthy women is racially aware, period.
    Two problems. Firstly, reason is a product of intellect (not intelligence), which all beings have to varying degrees. Even bacteria has a degree of self-awareness. What separates man from animal is not that he has a distinct quality, but that he has a greater qualitative degree. To illustrate: all thinking humans have knowledge, but different humans have different degrees of knowledge. Secondly and consequently, all beings have a degree of intellect which precedes cognitive awareness, and all healthy humans are instinctually aware of race due to this (likely, all humans have some apprehension of race-awareness on this instinctual level, it's just that those unhealthy individuals have certain base predispositions which cause them to ignore this). Thus a healthy woman is instinctually racially aware, but not cognitively so.

I think those women have lost control over their own will.
    Sort of, but not really. See above.

It's possible to restore it to them; giving them up is a coward's escape.
    The messiah-complex is error; you cannot save those incapable of attaining salvation, Jesus. Furthermore, one must wonder: from whence does altruism come? Altruism is basically love for other beings. How can you love other beings with whom you are unfamiliar, O messiah? One must know another's being before one can claim to care for it. To feel compelled to save everyone, or just everyone of one's own race, or anyone with whom one is unfamiliar, is to be in love with an abstraction--and that is not love at all. This altruism you tell cowards not to give up is misplaced.
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    Destiny has everything to do with this. One cannot be other than they are.
    Surely this contradicts the concept of fulfilling ones potential? If one is locked entirely within this constraint, free will and effort count for nothing.

People who deny destiny understood as mentioned above are either determinists who believe all humans are basically objects rather than willing beings,
    I would contend that this is, in fact, your view. A person who is "pre-destined" is the same as a piece of machinery that will only ever do that for which it is formed and no more, as you have made clear.

or advocates of the nonsense of free will, who believe that something can come out of nothing.
    If there is no free will then what’s a “willing being”?

Those who feel trapped and like to play the determinist for psychological reasons, pointing to things outside of themselves as the reasons for their failures, are beings who are not fulfilling their being; that is, they are unable to will.
    This I agree with. People should not look to society etc. to justify their own personal failings. I agree that each person should strive to attain their best genetic potential.

One’s destiny is already formed. It is simply a matter of whether or not it is part of one’s destiny to embrace the reality of their being.
    There is an inherent contradiction in that statement.

To reiterate: no being can be other than it is.
    So we might as well give up then?

The messiah-complex is error; you cannot save those incapable of attaining salvation, Jesus.
    Aor is neither altruistic nor full of misplaced love for strangers. I suspect he is confronting the same issue I always confront with those who base their whole perspective on Nietzsche. Don’t misunderstand my respect for the man and his ideas, but they alone will not resolve our race-mixing problems.

Nietzsche put forward a first-rate system to describe the state and mind of man. He was clearly able to see where fault occurred and also give some useful indication of how the individual could deal with it.

A Nietzschian Ubermensch is a person who fulfils their genetic potential. The Ubermensch could, however, be black, Asian or white - it makes no difference, and rightly so too. Anyone who achieves their full potential is worthy of praise. The flip side are the Undermensch, also black, white or whatever. We can write them off; they’ll never come to anything.

Now say I agree with all that, we are left with a situation where the lofty Ubermensch will dispassionately observe, in the certainty of his superiority, how the Undermensch mix their blood. Not a problem it seems for our Nietzsche boys who are not interested in the deeds of those who are beyond saving.

I agree that within all races there are good and bad; strong and weak; worthy and unworthy. I agree that white skin alone does not a great person make, but that’s where I part company with your ANUS pals.

If the elite of any race is unwilling to defend the integrity of the entire folk, then it is also doomed as surely as any individual Undermensch. Over time race-mixing will destroy the lot of them. ANUS guys just love to discourse on the Hindu caste system, with the Aryan Brahmins at the top and the Sudhra at the bottom. In their desire to use this example as justification for their message, one disturbing fact seems to have escaped them.

There are no more blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan Indians. If there were ever any at all, they are submerged completely. I don’t buy the nit picking arguments that Brahmins are still a little lighter skinned, or that Northern Indians are a tad paler - it’s all the same to me. If you don’t mind your descendants looking like that, fine, but I do.

The only solution is for races to separate. It is not altruism, it’s racial survival. Call it selfish if you like. A person “destined” to race-mix will have no opportunity to fulfil this “inescapable” destiny if there is no one around to mix blood with. It’s common sense - no more than that. If or how that comes to pass is another topic altogether, but it has to be the ideal solution.

Nietzsche is fine for what he is, but to shrugg off race-mixing as an "inevitability" of "destiny" amounts to racial suicide in the long term.
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

Lord Macauley

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast