Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: Why Females Prefer Immigrant Males

  1. #21
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    In general- Women who mess around with immigrants are either poor,ugly,stupid, or all three.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Aor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ...and the same goes for men.

    Girls today are mostly neurotic, hysterical, or brainwashed due to their softness. In a healthy society, women would "work" fine. I see no point in blaming women for the racial tragedy, because we need them more than anything else after all.
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    jcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    319
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Metaphysical Darwinism

    Girls today are mostly neurotic, hysterical, or brainwashed due to their softness. In a healthy society, women would "work" fine.
    I see no point in blaming the racial tragedy on society. After all, society is a creation of the individuals who belong to it; our society is weak because the people are weak, not vice versa. What you here suggest is that the person is wholly the product of their society and blame should be taken off of the person.
    If one contemplates this, it is revealed to be a fractured perspective. Think about it: could you have been born in any other time? And what is time? Heidegger says that a being unfolds, reveals, itself through time. Those who practice miscegenation are weak not because they are a product of their environment, but because that is who they are. To say, "If they were born in other circumstances..." is already to misunderstand the inner nature of such beings. We are all the "products" of an unhealthy society, yet some of us haven't revealed ourselves to be degenerates.

    I am not here to play messiah and work to create a healthy society such that I can save the weak, who are destined to miscegenate and cause their families' failed blood to perish. Instead, I think one should defend timeless principles which, when applied to one's life, result in health--for the healthy. This age is a test which only the strong may pass.
    Out of life's school of war...

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    DreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Location
    NW Republic
    Gender
    Family
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    762
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    I am not here to play messiah and work to create a healthy society such that I can save the weak, who are destined to miscegenate and cause their families' failed blood to perish. Instead, I think one should defend timeless principles which, when applied to one's life, result in health--for the healthy.
    Excellent concept, it is absurd to "protect" whiggers of either sex who have demonstrated their genetic weakness.


    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    This age is a test which only the strong may pass.
    Again, agreed, but on the other hand, the genetic proclivity to not mate with extremely different individuals is not something we have previously needed before this generation, and a bit of the last generation. Is is similiar to the early European settlers to Vinland infecting Amerindians with diseases the Euros were immune to, but whole tribes were infected and died. We have not needed to have an immunity from the disease of gross racial mixing previously, and we may lose so much of the gene pool in some areas that recovery, with the current very low levels of reproduction, may not be possible.

    I do not count the many generations in the American South who have lived near Negros all this time, because the social restraints were there, and still are away from the large ciries, and individuals who mixed were socially ostracized.

    Our gene pool will be enriched if we lose the individuals who are prone to mixing, but we cannot have unlimited mumbers of invaders pouring into our living space indefinitely.

    The only obvious solution then, becomes the difficult one, when we regain our ancient courage sufficiently to drive the invaders out with fire and sword, those of our Folk who have mixed and their mixed offspring go out with the invaders.
    http://northwestfront.org/

    ......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Sigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Heorot
    Gender
    Age
    50
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Posts
    480
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    Is is similiar to the early European settlers to Vinland infecting Amerindians with diseases the Euros were immune to, but whole tribes were infected and died. We have not needed to have an immunity from the disease of gross racial mixing previously, and we may lose so much of the gene pool in some areas that recovery, with the current very low levels of reproduction, may not be possible.
    Well said, I like that comparison. People who refuse to race mix are usually people who have suffered at the hands of other races. Adversity, caused by another group in close proximity, makes those individuals value their own kind.

    The problem in the West, is that we have never had such proximity or racial adversity before, as Dream Walker points out. We just can’t comprehend what it means to be disliked, or damaged by another race; just because we are white. Drifting along in this cosy assumption that everyone is just the same, and importing foreign elements in huge amounts, is the gross infection stage, just as the body refuses to recognize an invading virus.

    You see it time and time again. Stories of brutal racist assaults on whites are just reported as common assault (I mean they can’t really be racist against us, can they?) Stories of whites emigrating to New Zealand en masse are presented as lifestyle choice - get out of the rat race etc.

    Yes, most foreigners are very nice to western tourists and politicians - well obviously!

    It’s all an illusion. Ethnic minorities don’t consider themselves ‘absorbed’. They DON’T like whites and they don’t want to like them either. This seems to contradict the idea of race mixing, but they are, in truth, two sides of the same coin. Why do blacks and others sometimes find whites attractive as potential partners? It’s obvious; income, lifestyle & ego-conquest (got me da whitie memsahib). Whites think they’ll get sunshine & fun and a partner who will do as they are told (whether it’s a professional white lady with her black house-husband or the older white bloke with his teenage Thai bride).

    To some extent this becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, but its very foundation is dishonest and corrupt. Race fetishism is not a healthy basis for a relationship. It’s unnatural and its root is envy, self-interest and betrayal.
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

    Lord Macauley

  7. #27
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    Is is similiar to the early European settlers to Vinland infecting Amerindians with diseases the Euros were immune to, but whole tribes were infected and died. We have not needed to have an immunity from the disease of gross racial mixing previously, and we may lose so much of the gene pool in some areas that recovery, with the current very low levels of reproduction, may not be possible.
    There's a big difference between the two. Amerindians had no choice whether to be infected or die from it. We have a choice whether to race mix or not. There is really no excuse for it at all. Everyone is responsible for their choices and actions. Also, the infection doesn't die off, it continues from generation to generation with new offspring.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    Our gene pool will be enriched if we lose the individuals who are prone to mixing, but we cannot have unlimited mumbers of invaders pouring into our living space indefinitely.
    I think it is dangerous to create a very large mixed-race population to confuse our people and strengthen our enemies.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Aor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dreamwalker, first of all, I'm talking about the majority of (German) women. These women are not whiggers. Some may be interested in niggers, but they don't want to be like them as the male fraction does. Calling the majority of your/my people whiggers is exaggerated. But what they all have in common is their psychic illness, which is mostly no fault of their own.

    jcs, you seem to underestimate the power of a mind-manipulating media age. I'm totally with you when you say that degenerate people should be left to rot, but from my own experiences it is just almost impossible for an intelligent girl in this society to become racially aware on her own. This is a) related to the generally unpolitical nature of the female and her inability to grasp matters that go beyond family relevance, which is a female condition you will find in any age through history and b) her softness (or "weakness" if it helps you understand) to pseudo-social constructs such as "human rights" that makes her extremely vulnerable to all kinds of media manipulation.

    If you feel an obligation with your volk, you may want to change your attitude and feel at least a bit sorry for these women.
    Let the corn be all one sheaf—
    And the grapes be all one vine,
    Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
    By bitter bread and wine.
    R.K.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk
    but, in my experience,
    when white girls hate white guys
    - it is because of the abuse they have received.

    it is not terribly foresightful
    to drive our companions
    in to the arms of our enemies.

    raise your sons better!
    Exactly!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    DreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Location
    NW Republic
    Gender
    Family
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    762
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk

    only neurotic women will miscegenate.i know it is not true in every case,
    but, in my experience,
    when white girls hate white guys
    - it is because of the abuse they have received.

    it is not terribly foresightful
    to drive our companions
    in to the arms of our enemies.

    raise your sons better!
    You would have to define "abuse". Is ignoring them because they are esthetically challenged/"big boned"/socially dysfunctional considered abuse? They will go to non-Whites if they cannot find a suitable Nordish male. The urge to merge can be powerful.

    I have found that females, except for a very few "nuerotic" ones, as we are calling them, will prefer the Nordish male *IF* he is fit, confident, dressed right, reasonably attractive, etc.

    So perhaps sons and daughters both need to be raised to present themselves as attractive mating partners:
    http://northwestfront.org/

    ......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Do Females Seem More Blond Than Males?
    By fareast in forum Nordid
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Saturday, December 15th, 2018, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, August 6th, 2010, 06:35 AM
  3. Why are thin males/females most popular?
    By Gagnraad in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 22nd, 2006, 02:46 AM
  4. Why females prefer immigrant men
    By Euclides in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Friday, October 24th, 2003, 10:17 AM
  5. 10 Reasons Why Females Prefer Alien Males
    By Euclides in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, October 11th, 2003, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •