Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammish View Post

Take your Riannon pic, I don't find her attractive at all.

But with Tandie Newton?

Highly attractive... but would I want to create little mocha colored offspring with her... no.
    I'd say Rhianna is less boring looking than Thandie Newton. Looking at Thandie Newton is about as exciting to me as looking at a table. Rhianna probably is actually the best looking mulatta around (but obviously not in that picture), which says something, considering she's not really anything to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Plantagenet View Post
    What I don't understand is the white man's fetish for Asian women. Sure, they may be submissive and feminine, but I personally have never found Asian women attractive aside from their top beauties. One can appreciate beauty in other ethnic groups, but this does not mean one should miscegnate.
    They usually start off with a fetish for this:

But become so obsessed with Asians in their geek minds that they're willing to date this:

Or stoop even lower:

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I do find blondes, redheads and brunettes equally attractive.

Commenting on other "fetishes" is a not what this thread is about.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    personally I like girls with dark hair, pale skin and blue or green eyes, the "snow-white" type, as the girl in the header above for example

Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Always liked blondes. Been almost a decade since I bothered with a woman who wasn't.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher View Post
    :: A psychologist at Portsmouth University, said: "What's interesting about this study is that men are now showing an overall preference for brunettes, suggesting that this colour provides a safe haven for men looking for longer-term relationships or making the ultimate life commitment -- marriage."

Hmm. I do not agree with nemo's anti-Nordic agenda but there might be some truth to this. I do generally go for blondes in terms of flings and brunettes when it comes to longer term relationships. I have never dated a Mediterranean woman before, although I have probably dated some with a degree of Mediterranean ancestry. There simply are not many Mediterraneans in my area. All of my previous girlfriends, if I recall, have had light eyes and light skin as well. Then again, that is also pretty much the norm here. My ideal mate would have light skin, light eyes, and brown hair.
    Yes, nemo's Medicism (like diablo's) tries for advantage with Nords and this brunette vs blonde fantasy world is up his alley. Meds are short, dark and ugly--not "tall, dark [fair] and handsome". That is to say, there's nothing wrong with some brunette women, but it all depends on eyes (crystal clear blue) and skin complexion (pale, freckled), along with structural phenotype. I do prefer cornsilk blonde and ginger--mine is best of both worlds and this catapulted my interest in securing our future together more than had she been brunette, which may have been allowed a course of indeterminate purpose instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog View Post
    It's an image cultivated by the Jewish media. They are both bleach blondes. Almost all of the "blonde bimbos" are naturally brunette. At my university, almost all of the sorority sluts are natural brunettes who bleach their hair to a nasty unnatural platinum shade. You can even still see the dark roots. The whole "blonde bimbo" stereotype was started in the 50s by the Jewish media, IMO as a reaction against NS Germany. It's a shame that you have to darken your hair for people to take you seriously.

Maybe I'm "weird" but I am only interested in blondes for marriage. And I hate stupid girls.
    I've never agreed with the myth posited in this thread OP. I have always agreed with the convention being artificially constructed for the deprecation of natural Nord beauty that such despisers are really only jealous of. I've almost always found fake blondes worthless and gross, along with all other unnatural cosmetic alterations. I don't mind regular brunettes without a personality disorder like this.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    I have heard some men say this too. There is that stereotype about blonde women being air headed, ditzy, shallow and promiscuous which was introduced by pop culture icons such as the character of Lorelei Lee (Gentleman Prefer Blonds), cheerleaders, the Plastics (Mean Girls) and further fueled by the bottle blonde "bimbo" image. There might be more to it than that though. Blonde is a youthful color and particularly light/platinum blonde, it is generally children and young adults who have this hair color, as hair often darkens as one ages. This might explain why so many women dye their hair blonde, in an effort to preserve or mimic youth and innocence. Another stereotype about blonde women is that they tend to be extroverted, confident and outgoing ("blondes have more fun"), while brunettes are seen as the more introverted, serious alternative. Brunettes also tend to be seen as more conservative than blondes which might explain why some women dye their hair brunette once they start their careers or settle down (just noticed it in Lauren Southern's case). According to a 2013 survey, men who prefer brunettes for marriage listed the following reasons:

• They're "deeper."
    • They're more sensible.
    • They take better care of their appearance.
    • They're good cooks.
    • They're better at housework.
    • They're more experimental in bed.

One other reason men might see brunettes as relationship or marriage material is the "girl next door" stereotype. While asking out an attractive, confident blond woman might feel intimidating to some men, the "girls next door" are seen as the more approachable types. To some men, they seem safe, reliable, and most likely to be a good romantic partner. So I suppose to a certain degree, a woman's hair color might influence the type of men and attention she gets. Interestingly enough, some women have done social experiments sporting different hair colors:

Blonde vs Brunette: I found out what men really prefer on Tinder

The following woman did a chivalry test where it was revealed that while both blondes and brunettes were treated chivalrously, men were more tentative and gentlemanly towards the brunette while the blonde was "checked out" in the process. Next they did a "rate attractiveness" test and while both versions were rated as attractive, when she wore a blond wig she got chatted up on the street, something that never happened to her before as a brunette. Also, while the brunette was more consistent, the blonde version was seen as more striking and unnatural though, people either loved it or hated it. This might have been influenced by the wig though:

Blondes and brunettes explain how they were treated in each case:

Unfortunately, blondes have to deal with more objectification.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Idis For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    It's rare that I find an ideal brunette, so always felt like they'd be my last resort to choosing a wife. Brunette girlfriends I've had before were never serious or romantic and more like sisters.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516