Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Spirituality Or Religion?

what is termed as "Spirituality" in common language of the media, something which is simply personal and can be the most positive aspect of a person's character. And yet it remains one's most closely guarded and personally felt "something within". It is about that bolt of lightening which affirms one's faith in existence which is pure and uncorrupted by the creeds of the middle east, and that of the one ultima degenerated sub-human culture of the semites.

But I will talk about our traditions, those which I can talk, which instil all the positivity/optimism within me of the possibility of Aryan survival in terms of thought as well as blood. Talking about others is as bad as being them in reality.

We need a thought stream which is our own, and not borrowed from any alien source, and it must be filled with all the references of our life vigour. Not a tale, but a narrative of personal experiences can do wonders in uplifting and redeeming that state of ours' which is so truly due.

If we were to ponder and realise the messege that we get from the Hymns of the Veda and the whole essence of the Havamal, we find gems, which have an everlasting and interminable significance for all Aryan folk and their very existence.

Our Ancestors' wisdom can help us see a great deal and exchange purely Aryan views for one another's good.

Religion on the other hand becomes a rigid set of rules or behaviour which is a standard but not always followed. Therefore it gives a free hand to perversion, when the will starts resisting it and that is abused by those who control today, the Mass Media.

What use in that situation can a board like this be?

I hope to hear answers and new positive elevating discussions.

Say anything, but start speaking...

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are many such narratives from the past which relate to such a thought stream and provide examples in 'action.'

The problem is who do you quote favorably and who do you vilify?

What are exemplary traits and what detestable?

Much of the barbarian character appeals to us. But when he hangs up his sword and trades it for a pen, all kinds of other seedy characters show up. What value, for example, is there in the much touted, bisexual deconstructionist, Socrates?

What framework of thought leads to Nietzsche, Haeckel and Devi? And, indeed, what are their failings?

It's more difficult than might seem because it asks the question, what is the Aryan mind? Or, what is the ideal Aryan?

What reference is to guide a narrative?

While systematic religions leave much to be desired, it is entirely possible that some one would build a religion around such a narrative later on. Perhaps, ultimately, building such a narrative is more important now than worrying what it might spawn in the future.

Perhaps, an editorial staff could be formed from numerous topical experts. Davison6 appears to be very well versed in pre-literate Aryan migrations for example. Possibly, Arthur Kemp, could be coaxed into helping with a more evolved historicism than appears in "March of the Titans." A core group to set the parameters would be first order of business to avoid later chaos.

IMHO.
    ----

BTW, Rahul, which hymn is your signature quote from? That's a definite include.

----

P.S. What use a board like this? Coordination, internal governance of the group. If such a thing acquired the stature of serious project, a private area or an entire private board might be advisable. Such a project would easily take two years with a full staff, longer if we're few.

Last edited by OnionPeeler; Thursday, September 19th, 2002 at 09:19 AM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by OnionPeeler
    P.S. What use a board like this? Coordination, internal governance of the group. If such a thing acquired the stature of serious project, a private area or an entire private board might be advisable. Such a project would easily take two years with a full staff, longer if we're few.
    Thanks for your advice, it is greatly appreciated. Definitely we cannot waste our lives just posting messages here, we need to do something for our Race. Ideally it is my opinion that a Europe-wide Political Organisation is formed to take into consideration the needs of the Aryan Race. I am still 20 years old and forming my thoughts, more experienced people like yourself could really help in this. This board must evolve into something more productive for sure, that is my aim, I have no interest in just posting messages, I want something done. My dream is to form a Party possibly called the Aryan Folks Party, like I have in my sig (it is not there at the moment).

As to the topic of this thread I feel that established Religion like Christianity does not fulfill my spiritual needs, I am still searching for something that does, most definitely something Aryan.

Last Online
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With a few exceptions, I think the general consensus is that Xiantiy is alien to Aryan character.

Building a tome in support of Aryan 'spiritual' development, behavioral example, ethical guidance would cast us somewhat in the role of the old Thule Society. Such a project, of course, would not preclude other endeavors in the political realm, for example.

The work of Thule and later, Mein Kampf, formed, in part, the intellectual basis for what followed. But the metaphysics of Thule are old-fashioned and probably distasteful to the modern mind. MK, on the other hand, is too personal and carries too much baggage in my opinion.

The pretense of AD, as I understand it, is to forge something new. This might be a good way to start.

What does Rahul say?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Idea is that we need to revive the folk thinking once again. That is the most productive(in material terms), and elevating(in the spiritual terms) possibility.

Think about how folkish and naturally Aryan Thule is.

Yes, it is still on with its untiring efforts towards the good work which it started long time back, in the face of the toughest of the opposition and the recent vilification.

Europe-wide it has to be. I couldn't agree more. Because, nihilism in Europe is wrecking the instints of survival more in Europe then elsewhere.

I am not prepared to accept any of Archaeological evidence suggested by Davison6, until he is acting in good faith and being honest to his own self.

Here is a good link:
    www.thule-seminar.org

Will Continue...
    Last edited by Rahul; Friday, September 20th, 2002 at 03:00 PM.

Last Online
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The matter is well understood. And I am guilty of deliberately invoking Davison6 as test.

His scholarly knowledge is attested if sometimes shielded. His personal choices in life, unacceptable to our milieu. This invites the question of organization, of layers, and of authority. If a Chinese geneticist is willing to offer objective evidence should we refuse?

My point is that a layered organizational structure for this project (or any other) is necessary. Even counter-arguments must be heard and tested with out inviting such proponents into the core.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post About My Signature

Its the 10th Mandal or Volume and the 32nd Hymn.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I agree that our 'stream' flows through the Vedas to the Eddas.
    But then this stream flushed over the rocks of Christianity.

Did I say 'stream'?
    Surely Aryanism is an OCEAN, and as Nietzsche says, a mighty ocean can easily absorb a river.

But then I wouldn't have it any other way.
    You must know Snorri's introduction to the Prose Edda where he weaves a Christianised creationism into a complex of Homeric/Vergilian Nordic paganism!
    That is a wonderful piece, with Odin and his sons entering Medieval European history via the Trojan war!

And that is my spirituality - an over-arching Aryanism that remakes Europa as a single mythological/philosophical and, ultimately - political entity.

The mythic though, runs parallel with the philosophic.
    This is the idea of dialogue, of dialectic.
    Aryan culture is always in flux, and self-questioning is part of the Quest.

Socrates is a constant tester to the Nobleman, lest the latter become too aloof, too 'out of touch'.
    He makes the great man of Aryan instinct ... think!

Hence Nietzsche, hence Devi [I am not aware of Haeckel]; both Aryan thinkers - flawed yes. But their message is Zarathustra's:

'Only by following yourself, do you follow me'!

This is not individualism, but refers to the Race; follow the Blood of the Race!

So we are returned to our instincts which must be Noble BY BLOOD.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its not an ocean which is limited and restricted, it is perhaps the cosmic refulgence as well as its mysteries which we find answers to at every other stage.

The adherence to Volk is personal for each of us, yet we are so much an expression of that, the greater Volk!

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The way I see it, there is two ways we can go around constructing an Aryan spirituality - either we define what the Aryan spirit is, or we get to work straight on the metaphysics of this new spirituality and go on from there.

Any suggestions?
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast