Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: My Thoughts on Eco-Fascism

  1. #1
    Bųndern Ska Gjęnnoppstå
    Erlingr Hįrbaršarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Fare well
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mašr hyggr sér alla vera
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    My Thoughts on Eco-Fascism

    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    Hello Skadi members,
    This is an introduction to...me, as requested! I'm an 19 year old male ethnic German who is interested in Nationalism, Ecofascism and the like .
    Cheers,
    Aor
    Because ecofascists decentralise the role of man (and his interaction with nature), they in fact rape the core of what constitutes patriotic i.e. nationally- and racially-bound, beliefs and thereby fail to distinguish amongst races. Belief systems as this see rather one human race because they only accept two dimensions: environment and human enemy to it. Scorning the earth makes us all equal? Always pointing fingers - similar to the blame layered on modern germans if they choose to display even a minute fraction of nationalism. Many things like this come from asian philosophies, and "ecofascism" or what otherwise it may be called, was introduced to our own by the one and only Arne Nęss, a norwegian traitor.

    I celebrate his death. It is all kommunism. If you go back to the literature and look at what Nęss said in Oslo over his ideology, the one you herein embrace, you will see he favours diversity in all forms of life and completely disassembles the grounds for a nationalistic path. Stay away from this toxin, if you are proud to be true european. There are better and more northerly derived paths to caring for Żmirs bone, hairs and flesh. You completely contradict your self, so you either mislead or a kommunist. If the former, welcome to tNP and we will straighten you out and place you on the right track to saving your folk, and if the latter, then never post here again.



    Fųrst utvanna saa utrydda



  2. #2
    Member
    Frostwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2006 @ 11:23 AM
    Location
    Korpi
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    Overcoming self
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlingr Hįrbaršarson
    Because ecofascists decentralise the role of man (and his interaction with nature), they in fact rape the core of what constitutes patriotic i.e. nationally- and racially-bound, beliefs and thereby fail to distinguish amongst races. Belief systems as this see rather one human race because they only accept two dimensions: environment and human enemy to it. Scorning the earth makes us all equal? Always pointing fingers - similar to the blame layered on modern germans if they choose to display even a minute fraction of nationalism. Many things like this come from asian philosophies, and "ecofascism" or what otherwise it may be called, was introduced to our own by the one and only Arne Nęss, a norwegian traitor. I celebrate his death. It is all kommunism. If you go back to the literature and look at what Nęss said in Oslo over his ideology, the one you herein embrace, you will see he favours diversity in all forms of life and completely disassembles the grounds for a nationalistic path.
    Just a little correction: wasn't Arne Nęss a deep ecologist unlike Pentti Linkola, who is an ecofascist? According to this article by Olli Tammilehto, deep ecology recognizes all living beings as equal and strives towards maintaining that rigorous "balance". Linkola however is an anti-humanist, as he rejects the concept of equality and absolute human rights and thus puts nature high above the individual, whereas Nęss sees humans equal to each other and forms of nature, the latter not only in a "cosmic" sense (the concept of the wholeness of the world and the everlasting process of change), but absolutist as well. There are many shades of green; others are a little darker, others a little lighter, and others are a mix of red and green.

    One may well juxtapose the humankind and environment but I fail to see how this line of thinking would contradict with nationalism, unless thought of in shallow terms like "all humans are equally responsible for raping Mother Earth," forgetting differences between people and their effects on their surroundings, creating absolute guilt without any real of being redeemed from (truly a poisonous concoction of passive people!), thus leaving people wallowing in fatalism and suppressing active thoughts, which are given birth if the moralist illusions of equality and such are broken and reality seen as it is, ugly and beautiful.

    Hopefully this cleared something up, as I think there was a mistake in terms used.

    Welcome to tNP, Aor! y001:

  3. #3
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I'm quite sceptical of "ecofascism" too; however Aor said he was interested in it, not that he fully supported it.

    Welcome to tNP, Aor. I'm certain that in time you will bring your own unique perspective and contribution to the wonderful online community we have here. 1:

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Aor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlingr Hárbarðarson
    Because ecofascists decentralise the role of man (and his interaction with nature), they in fact rape the core of what constitutes patriotic i.e. nationally- and racially-bound, beliefs and thereby fail to distinguish amongst races. Belief systems as this see rather one human race because they only accept two dimensions: environment and human enemy to it. Scorning the earth makes us all equal? Always pointing fingers - similar to the blame layered on modern germans if they choose to display even a minute fraction of nationalism. Many things like this come from asian philosophies, and "ecofascism" or what otherwise it may be called, was introduced to our own by the one and only Arne Næss, a norwegian traitor. I celebrate his death. It is all kommunism. If you go back to the literature and look at what Næss said in Oslo over his ideology, the one you herein embrace, you will see he favours diversity in all forms of life and completely disassembles the grounds for a nationalistic path. Stay away from this toxin, if you are proud to be true european. There are better and more northerly derived paths to caring for Ýmirs bone, hairs and flesh. You completely contradict your self, so you either mislead or a kommunist. If the former, welcome to tNP and we will straighten you out and place you on the right track to saving your folk, and if the latter, then never post here again.
    Thanks for that, I didn't know the term "ecofascism" could be misunderstood in that way (be it my or your fault).

    Alllow me to set something straight: I do not hate humans. How can I be an ecofascist if I wanted to destroy one of the greatest creations of nature? I think humans have a perfect place in the world, but also realize that the current behaviour of man is damaging nature. Which includes (foremost) miscegenation. By mixing races, humans destroy the wonderful and beautyful nature which they are part of. Therefore I do not see how ecofascism and racism are extremes. Think of how they are dependant on each other, instead. In my opinion, ecofascism is a very positive ideology. By opposing the modern way of life, doesn't it call for more human interaction with nature, not less?

  5. #5
    Bųndern Ska Gjęnnoppstå
    Erlingr Hįrbaršarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Fare well
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mašr hyggr sér alla vera
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostwood
    Just a little correction: wasn't Arne Nęss a deep ecologist unlike Pentti Linkola, who is an ecofascist? According to this article by Olli Tammilehto, deep ecology recognizes all living beings as equal and strives towards maintaining that rigorous "balance". Linkola however is an anti-humanist, as he rejects the concept of equality and absolute human rights and thus puts nature high above the individual, whereas Nęss sees humans equal to each other and forms of nature, the latter not only in a "cosmic" sense (the concept of the wholeness of the world and the everlasting process of change), but absolutist as well. There are many shades of green; others are a little darker, others a little lighter, and others are a mix of red and green.
    This is bolshevik rhetoric. That was my point. Our new german brother need not become tainted. The entire philosophy is underscored by the scorning of White western civilisation and only by adopting ethics of non-White civilsations, shall we prevent our fate, so they preach. Bullsh*t. Philosophers in velvet chairs murder the truth and jewish scientists make us believe otherwise. All of it is propaganda. True knowledge is that which comes from inwards out, not vice versa. Listen to your heart . . . not your ears!!! Stay away from this, Aor. Do not spit on german glory and barbaric beauty. They are pigs.

    One may well juxtapose the humankind and environment but I fail to see how this line of thinking would contradict with nationalism, unless thought of in shallow terms like "all humans are equally responsible for raping Mother Earth," forgetting differences between people and their effects on their surroundings, creating absolute guilt without any real of being redeemed from (truly a poisonous concoction of passive people!), thus leaving people wallowing in fatalism and suppressing active thoughts, which are given birth if the moralist illusions of equality and such are broken and reality seen as it is, ugly and beautiful.
    Wrong. The contradiction is intrinsic and it is an either~or stance. It is hippie propaganda aimed at removal of the tribal origin to heathen rite by propelling followers of these lines of thought into a leftist state of unity on grounds of sympathy. Do not be surprised if next time you are caught hugging a tree, a spear pierces your midriff.

    Hopefully this cleared something up, as I think there was a mistake in terms used.
    :



    Fųrst utvanna saa utrydda



  6. #6

  7. #7
    Bųndern Ska Gjęnnoppstå
    Erlingr Hįrbaršarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Fare well
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mašr hyggr sér alla vera
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aor
    Thanks for that . . .
    No, thank you for being here.

    I didn't know the term "ecofascism" could be misunderstood in that way (be it my or your fault).
    This does not matter because no german patriot should be using jewish terminology anyhow.

    Alllow me to set something straight: I do not hate humans. How can I be an ecofascist if I wanted to destroy one of the greatest creations of nature?
    By humans, I assume you mean northern europeans. Otherwise, you sound like you have flowers behind your ears. The greatest creation of earth is us.

    I think humans have a perfect place in the world, but also realize that the current behaviour of man is damaging nature. Which includes (foremost) miscegenation. By mixing races, humans destroy the wonderful and beautyful nature which they are part of.
    I like what you say here, but this does not come across as the ideology you stand behind. I think you are more on our side than you know of, but labell your self with these terms, which fail to complement your full belief.



    Fųrst utvanna saa utrydda



  8. #8
    Bųndern Ska Gjęnnoppstå
    Erlingr Hįrbaršarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Fare well
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mašr hyggr sér alla vera
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I think I'm an ecofascist too. 1:
    Why?



    Fųrst utvanna saa utrydda



  9. #9

  10. #10
    Bųndern Ska Gjęnnoppstå
    Erlingr Hįrbaršarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 02:24 AM
    Location
    Fare well
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mašr hyggr sér alla vera
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Because I campaign for nature preservation, among other things. It is one of the things closest to my heart. The (wholesale) destruction of nature is a terrible crime.
    Is it closer to your heart than your forefathers? Because this is the price ecofascists are forced to pay if they will to achieve their goals. The foundation of their thought is not in harmony with ours as a distinct race.

    I would rather have no earth on which to dwell, than have no ancestors to whom I cannot say I kept my bloodword.



    Fųrst utvanna saa utrydda



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Women Who Will Not Have Children - Because They Are Not Eco-Friendly
    By Sindig_og_stoisk in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM
  2. Ur-Fascism, by Umberto Eco
    By Blood_Axis in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 30th, 2007, 11:01 AM
  3. ECO-centrische Folkavond!
    By Varg in forum Netherlands & Flanders
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Sunday, April 23rd, 2006, 07:22 PM
  4. Finnish Eco-Fascism
    By Mac Seafraidh in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Saturday, February 5th, 2005, 02:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •