Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    "Enough!"

Simon Roche @ AmRen: "Arise!"

Published on May 30, 2018

Simon Roche of Suidlanders—which bills itself as the largest civil defense organization in the world—notes several promising signs that white South Africans are showing increasing political consciousness: organizing boycotts and blocking roads to protest farm murders. In unity, counsels Mr. Roche, there is strength. Mr. Roche gives a fiery challenge to Europeans around the world. He says they should be proud of being a “special people” that can build wonders. He urges Americans to “get off the couch” and “arise.” “Put aside your differences and find the common denominator within your sacred culture,” Mr. Roche urges. “We have the capacity to stand for ourselves against an onslaught that is unprecedented in the history of the world,” he says, “but we must arise.” Simon Roche/Suidlanders: https://twitter.com/suidlanders https://suidlanders.org/ American Renaissance: https://www.amren.com/ https://gab.ai/AmRenaissance
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 08:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic New World - South African
    Ancestry
    German, Dutch, Belgian, French, English, Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Someone else who should be mentioned is Johanna Brandt.

Her visions of Nag van die Langmesse (Night of the Long Knives) has sent shivers throughout the white people who know about her. I believe her visions to be accurate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GermanicAfrican For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HailGermania View Post
    Someone else who should be mentioned is Johanna Brandt.

Her visions of Nag van die Langmesse (Night of the Long Knives) has sent shivers throughout the white people who know about her. I believe her visions to be accurate.
    I believe so to, dedicated thread here:

https://forums.skadi.net/threads/182953-Johanna-Brandt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, July 16th, 2020 @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I believe in the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg.

While interpreted wrong by many who would liked to believe that things would happen as they wanted it, it now is becoming clear what is supposed to be happening.

Our time has come for our final freedom fight in South Africa. The country had gone over the edge and there are no turning back.

In true style to Siener's own explanation, "the time is only known to the Lord." But there are signs.

Al-shabaab insurgents in Cabo Del Gado who are also associated with Islamic state will be coming to South Africa in the near future.

That will bring UK and US to South Africa in the fight against terrorism.

Something will happen and then it is ww3 and we will have our country back.

As i am writing i just realised that i can not tell the events in detail. I was going to but we still have enimies out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riaan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    11 On the second night I had a dream. I saw an eagle, with twelve feathered wings and three heads, rising up from the sea. 2 As I looked, it spread its wings over the whole earth, and all the winds of heaven blew toward it, and the clouds[a] gathered around it. 3 Out of its wings grew opposing wings. These became small, tiny wings. 4 Its heads were at rest. The middle head was larger than the other heads, but it was also at rest with them.
    5 I kept looking and saw the eagle flying with its wings to rule over the earth and over those who lived on the earth. 6 I saw how everything under heaven was made to submit to it, and no one opposed it, not a single creature that lives on the earth. 7 I looked and saw the eagle rise on its talons and call out to its wings, saying, 8 “Don’t all watch together. Let each one sleep in its place and take turns watching, 9 but the heads will be kept for the end.” 10 I looked and saw that the voice didn’t come from its heads but from the middle of its body. 11 I counted its opposing wings, and there were eight of them. 12 A wing arose on the right side, and it ruled over the whole earth; 13 and while it was ruling, it came to an end and disappeared so that its place vanished. The next one rose up and ruled, and it held sway a long time. 14 While it was exercising its rule, it came to its end, so that it disappeared like the previous one.
    15 Then a voice rang out, saying to this wing, 16 “Listen, you who have held sway over the earth all this time. I announce[b] this to you before you begin to disappear. 17 No one after you will hold sway as long a time—not even half as long.” 18 A third wing raised itself up, and it also exercised rulership like the previous ones, and it too disappeared. 19 And so it happened to each of the wings in turn, to come to power and then never to be seen again. 20 I looked, and indeed the wings that followed on the right side also rose up in time so that they too might rule, but some of those who came to power disappeared immediately, 21 while others of them rose up but didn’t succeed in establishing their rule. 22 After all this, I looked again, and the twelve wings and two of the little wings had disappeared. 23 Nothing remained on the body of the eagle except the three heads that were at rest and six little wings.
    24 I looked and noticed that two of the six little wings were set apart and remained under the head on the right side, but four remained in their place.25 I watched as these little wings plotted to rise up and take power. 26 One was raised up, but it immediately disappeared, 27 and then a second, but this one disappeared more quickly than the previous one. 28 I saw the two that were left plotting among themselves that they too should rule, 29 and while they were making their plans, one of the heads that had been at rest, the one in the middle, woke up. This one was bigger than the other two heads. 30 I saw how it formed a partnership with the two other heads,31 and then how the head turned with those that were with it, and it ate the two little wings that had planned to rule. 32 Moreover, this head gained power over the whole earth and dominated those who lived on it, inflicting great distress. It had greater power over the whole world than all the wings that had gone before.
    33 After all this, I watched as the middle head, just like the wings, suddenly disappeared. 34 There were two heads left, however, which also ruled over the earth and over those who live on it. 35 I looked and watched as the head on the right side devoured the one on the left. 36 I heard a voice saying to me, “Look in front of you and consider what you see.” 37 I looked and saw something like a lion being roused, roaring out of the forest. I heard how he spoke in a human voice and said to the eagle, 38 “Listen, you, and I will speak to you. The Most High says to you, 39 ‘Aren’t you the last of the four beasts that I made to rule in my world so that I might bring about the end of my times through them? 40 You, the fourth that has come, conquered all the beasts that came before you, ruling over the world with much terror and over the whole world with harsh oppression. You have lived in the world with deceit for so long! 41 You judged the earth, but not in truth, 42 for you have oppressed the meek and injured those who caused no unrest. You hated those who spoke the truth and loved liars. You destroyed the dwellings of those who bore fruit and tore down the walls of those who had done you no harm. 43 Your insolence has ascended to the Most High and your pride to the mighty one. 44 The Most High has reviewed his times. Look! They are finished, and his ages are complete.45 Therefore, eagle, you must utterly vanish, you and your terrifying wings, your dreadful little wings and your evil heads, and your dreadful talons and all your worthless body. 46 Then the whole earth will be refreshed and restored, set free from your violence, and will hope for the judgment and mercy of him who made it.’”
    I heard a podcast theorizing that this deals with European history. Feathers and wings refers to the emperors of the holy Roman empire and various countries created after the treaty of versailles.
    The three heads are the USA the British Empire and Russia.
    The middle head disappears as if dying in its sleep while the USA and Russia turn on each other and die by the sword.

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 06:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I heard a podcast theorizing that this deals with European history. Feathers and wings refers to the emperors of the holy Roman empire and various countries created after the treaty of versailles.
    The three heads are the USA the British Empire and Russia.
    The middle head disappears as if dying in its sleep while the USA and Russia turn on each other and die by the sword.
    While I don't dispute the possibility of prophesy, not even that N. van Rensburg having had some real visions (It appears to be likely in that narrative). His recorded sayings have attracted a merely a lot of what we call "inlegkunde" in Afrikaans. Virtually every sect that plagues more conservative Afrikaner circles got it's own uses for "Siener van Rensburg". That includes variations of the "Israel Visie", which calls itself the "Israel Waarheid" meaning 'truth', but also even more traditionally reformed circles up to even Afrikaner heathens (yes, we got them as well). Now you got to know what that means, if a religious movement puts "true" in its name, they are guaranteed to be anything but that. It's bullshit in the name already.

That said, prophetic texts tend to be obscure in some way - but not every obscure text is prophetic. Prophesy isn't for "planning", but for an Aha effect, when something happens. The generality of what's described there is also an indication that there isn't determinism involved, but rather patterns of predictable outcomes.

Take statistics for example. Look at how a dice works. Six numbers. Have a few throws, results will be random. Have a larger number, pattern becomes recognizable, have an infinite throw of dices results will be guaranteed to be one 6th for each number.

So there is both in the world randomness AND designed outcome. That's why there can be something like freedom and providence/prophesy at the same time.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 16th, 2020 @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Siener's visions were never intended for everyone to know or understand. It is also not intended to predict the future, but rather to be a message of hope to the Boer nation. A clear message that the things that happened is that is to come is God's will.

The biggest mistake writers of his visions made is to presume that those visions will occur at a certain time. It literally trashed many people's hopes. The biggest mistake is adding dates, names and places which Siener did not define himself.

In South Africa the Boers wake up when bombs explode in Johannesburg. I believe it may be caused by and claimed by Isis. Then all hell will break loose.

When the British main stream media gets silenced all eyes will be on South Africa.

WW3 will start after an important UK statesman dies. How that happens is not told, but given the UK's new found "sanction anyone" laws he/she may die as a result of assassination or because of a military attack.

Regardless of when or how these things happen, one thing is sure, countries are going to dust, many nations will cease to exist. Germany will be the strongest nation, Brittain will be destroyed, Russia will be finished, America will be a weak country and South Africa will stretch from the Cape to the equator and will be very prosperous.

You are free to say this is madness, but just remember what i wrote, it is not my prediction.

For those of you who are Christian South Africa will be your new home eventually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123