Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stig NHF
    I have noticed that last part myself, that Hollywood often play it extremely hard how race doesn't matter at all. I mean, lets take a beautiful girl, she is cheered for her beauty by hollywood. Then she marries a negro. The children, they will not resemble her at all, her beauty is lost. But still they cheer this marriage on, why is this so? I can find no other reason then that they hate us. They often have brown-eyed and black haired parents have blond/blue eyed kids, and vice versa. They are trying to make it out like it doesn't really matter what race or phenotype the parents have, the kids will be pretty no matter what.
    Right. But who is "they"? When more people find out the answer to that, then we can make more progress.

Take Christina Aguilera, she is thought of as very pretty, she has married a negro, what will happen of her children? She is blond and blue-eyed but they say she is of Latin ancestry. Well, real Spanish aren't the same as some Mestizo, but this is what they are trying to make it out like. Oh well, this was just a little rant, but I really hate them so much for this, as its really messing with the minds of our lesser bretheren.
    She married a Negro? I'm unaware of this.

According to media sources:

Christina Aguilera is engaged to boyfriend Jordan Bratman, whom she has been dating for two years. The two were on vacation together, Friday 11th February, when the 26-year-old music executive proposed to the 24-year-old singer. He presented Christina with a $54,000 20-carat diamond engagement ring. No wedding date has been set yet for the two to get married Aguilera's rep said.

Sure, she may have had sex with black men, as no doubt many of these media whores do, but I doubt she would marry one. Black women rarely marry black men, black men are too promiscuous and irresponsible to settle down for the most part. The illegitimacy rate (children born out of wedlock) for blacks in America is 70%.

Even if she had, I don't see it as a loss. She doesn't consider herself white, she speaks against white people, and behaves like a tramp.

Altho not really showing in her phenotype, she does have some non-white ancestry. Her non-white heritage may affect her ideas on race, as one would expect.

"Christina Maria Aguilera was born on December 18th, 1980, to parents Jim, a military father of Ecuadorian descent, and Shelly, an Irish professional violinist/pianist. Growing up with her brothers and sisters in Wexford, Pennsylvania, Christina always knew that she wanted to be a performer. Only in her early 20's, this blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty may have gotten more than she bargained for."

Stig NHF
    Exactly, they try to make it out like her father was some mestizo, when in fact he was fully European. There are a lot of full-blooded Europeans in South-America, she is one of them. Anyways, they interviewed her mother in law on tv, and she was black so I don't believe that man is her husband. But of course, she is a whore and I can't say what she deserves.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Exactly, they try to make it out like her father was some mestizo, when in fact he was fully European. There are a lot of full-blooded Europeans in South-America, she is one of them. Anyways, they interviewed her mother in law on tv, and she was black so I don't believe that man is her husband. But of course, she is a whore and I can't say what she deserves.
    Ecuador is only 10% white, and the rest mixed or non-white. I suppose there is a chance he is fully European, tho doubtful. You know that he is 100% European? I have never seen a picture of him.

The only information I can find about her relationship with someone is with Jordan Bratman, who is Jewish.

Stig NHF
    Well, I won't go so far as to say that I know it, but I'm fairly certain I saw that he was blond somewhere, and I have yet to meet a blond mestizo, but I might be mixing things again. Oh well, I don't want to waste any time on such scum as herself. We will all reap as we have sown in life, eventually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123