Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Classify Arthur Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Saying that someone looks like people you saw in a European country is meaningless. In today's bastardized Europe anything is possible.

Btw, only about 65 per cent are ethnic Lithuanian -- due to communist Russophication of the Balts.

Before the Soviets went in Lithuania had a population of 3.1 million, the NKVD either killed or shipped off to the Gulag almost a million people -- after the war Lithuania had a population of 2.4 million.
    Hmm the numbers are a little higher than that Fred, the other minorities were also other "Europeans", Russians is all that I saw/noticed.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's "mixture" and there's "mixture."

In any hypothetical NS or WN State individuals with a low per centage of mongoloid genes should be let in; however, sub-Saharan or Negroid genes would be a real deal breaker. Ergo, the overwhelming majority SEs, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, East Indians, etc. aren't White for the purposes of NS or WN.
    of course, if appearance is the only thing that matters.
    Anyway it wouldn't be a surprise that the children of a couple in which there's a little part of mongoloid gene would carry a stronger mark of this "impurity"
    Some traits can disappear only in one generation and then come back.
    and SE are not NORDIC for the purposes of NS or WN.. surely they are white and european exactly as the Nordics folk

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 8th, 2005 @ 09:48 PM
    Subrace
    Southern Europoid
    Hellenic Patriotism
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Kemp

Oh yes, and a special one just for Pontikos: a page on his HLA allele lies at
    http://www.white-history.com/newlie.htm
    Kemp will keep on citing his 1-locus study, and ignoring a 174-marker study [1]. The reason: Greeks cluster with Basques and Europeans in the 174-marker study. They cluster with Africans in the 1-locus study. Obviously, Kempian Genetics demands that the 1-locus study be preferred.

[1] Qasim Ayub et al., "Reconstruction of Human Evolutionary Tree Using Polymorphic Autosomal Microsatellites," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 122:259–268 (2003)

1/118 Mongoloid mtDNA is cited if it happens in Greece.

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/greece.htm

If Mongolian-Tatar admixture is found in Poland...

http://www.dienekes.com/blog/archives/000376.html

... it is of course not cited, because Poland has genetic "homogeneity".

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/poland.htm

Is there an explanation for this folly? The answer lies in MX Rienzi's "Kempian Guide to Population Genetics":

" All our favorite European ethnies are racially homogenous and pure. Those European ethnies we don't like are admixed mongrels."

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 01:18 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The white Queen Nefertiti? Is every world leader a nordic to these nordicists?

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    The white Queen Nefertiti? Is every world leader a nordic to these nordicists?
    They wish

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Brits have 1.8% Sub-Saharan DNA.
    Source?
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Wednesday, January 21st, 2004 at 11:06 AM.

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In any hypothetical NS or WN State individuals with a low per centage of mongoloid genes should be let in; however, sub-Saharan or Negroid genes would be a real deal breaker. Ergo, the overwhelming majority SEs, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, East Indians, etc. aren't White for the purposes of NS or WN.
    very professional to compare a basque with east Indian.. or a Lombard with Arab... in this matter I trust Arthur more ... regarding who is white every individuals may have his/her opinion.. however there are generally the three main subraces regarded as white as Arthur points out.. and these have all been players in the construction and defense of Europe.. both you and Nordhammer should stop designate entire nations or areas as being one type.. in your Nordic NS state.. where I supose the criteria must be blue eyed and blond.. not to be a hipocrite.. you would have to round up every one of that type where ever they may be found .. right ? and they are to be found in all Europe.. so to be fair... many of your fellow countrymen would be expelled.. right ?
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Wednesday, January 21st, 2004 at 12:12 PM.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    yes.. two brave ones...
    I've got nothing to hide, neither does the furry Armo mountain man ( ), I would think. Razmig did you get genetically tested for 'racial groups?' I'm going to soon. I'll post the results even if they are scary, which I doubt- I know my family pretty well. My mother's cousin is a professional genealogist who wrote a few books about the family and researched my father's side too.

Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 09:33 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Occupation
    Procreation of Gods
    Politics
    European Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, fucking dumb ass, Why do you pack SEs with Arabs, Iranians and Turks ? You're a sheer moron !
    " Je ne sais si Dieu a de la haine ou de l'amour pour les Anglais, mais ce que je sais, c'est qu'ils seront tous boutés hors de France, sauf ceux qui y périront..." Sainte Jeanne D'arc

"I don't know whether God has hate or love towards the English, but what I do know is that all of them will be deportated out of France, excepted those who'll perish here." Saint Joan of Arc.

http://www.unic.org.dz/massinissa.jpg

Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    I've got nothing to hide, neither does the furry Armo mountain man ( ), I would think. Razmig did you get genetically tested for 'racial groups?' I'm going to soon. I'll post the results even if they are scary, which I doubt- I know my family pretty well. My mother's cousin is a professional genealogist who wrote a few books about the family and researched my father's side too.
    furry armo mountain man ?? he he.. :handclap no offense to u Razmig.. but it was kind of funny..

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast