Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Classify Arthur Kemp

I'd like to point out that I remain impartial in the debate concerning Mr. Kemp; I classified him as a Borreby with a slight Dinaric strain. My intention when posting his picture was not to insult him, but rather to obtain some viable classifications. Everybody who is classifying him as "mixed" as a form of retaliation against real and perceived insults needs to grow up.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 09:55 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal Son
    Yes, I was personally under the impression that the picture was rendering your pigmentation inaccurately. I suppose that the Dinaric strain I saw is really a Keltic Nordic one. In any case, I believe that many individuals who disagree with your work, especially those of Southern European ancestry, will inadvertently classify you as something 'lower' than themeselves, in an effort to 'avenge' perceived insults against their racial purity. All these "Mestizo" and "Mixed with Negroid" 'classifications' are simply trolling, nothing more.
    It is true that some Southern Europeans have poked fun at him and are likely to be biased. On the other hand, it's not just Southern Europeans who have pointed out that he does not look as one would expect a Nordicist to appear. Additionally, placing a photo of when you were 3 years old is hardly "proof" that others have classified you wrongly -- I have relatives who were blonde-haired at 3 (similar to Kemp), and later developed brown hair. Notice that he posted a pic of himself when he was 3, rather than another one as an adult to "vindicate" himself. In fact someone requested such a pic, and I doubt Kemp will post it -- all we have is that pic when he was 3 (that's right, 3!) to "prove" he has been misjudged.

It should not be a big surprise that a few jokes will be cracked over his (un-Nordic) appearance in that photo, given his provocative, albeit amateurish, historical interpretations.
    "The great African, the great ancient African! Here you have an expression, ancient African, which can be opposed to modern European, and which is at least of equal value. St. Augustine was African and he was of the ancient world; so was Tertullian. And why should we not say: 'We must Africanize ourselves ancientwise,' or 'We must ancientize ourselves Africanwise?'"

-- Miguel de Unamuno

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2005 @ 10:20 PM
    Subrace
    Brunn/Atlantid/Corded
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Third Position
    Religion
    Nontheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AWAR-
    Sub-Saharan admixture doesn't necessarily mean that it's recent. Brits have 1.8% Sub-Saharan DNA.
    Could you site your source?

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 01:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In other words, you have no sources to back up your outlandish claims.
    I am the only one doing all the posting/attatchments, give me one lousy peice of evidence, and I will take you seriously. You're honestly a joke dude.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No. I am 3/8ths Russian, 1/4th Ukrainian, 1/8th Polish, 1/8th Lithuanian, and 1/8th German.

No, I was born in Sacramento, California. I have lived in Russia for several years, though.
    I knew it.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Actually, Coon believed that they [Ladogans] were Upper Paleolithic descendants who evolved Mongoloid characteristics via paralell evolution in an environment simmilar to that in which Mongoloids evolved (hence his designation of them as "incipiently Mongoloid").
    Sure, descendant doesnt mean original (hence ladogan is discriptive of the mongoloid/up mix, and not the UP).

Mostly Jews, if statistics for other areas are any indication. It's fairly well know than Jews make up the largest block of immigrants into the US from the former Soviet Union.
    I have only met one Russian Jew in OC (and she was typical Russian), light skin, rounder face, much like all the other Orthodox Russians (who had a church near my house) St Nicholais? There were also Protestant (german influenced) and catholic churches of the Ukrainians.

Hair color is one of the most obvious features of phenotype.[/QUOTE]
    That's your personal opinion, however not Coons. We like to pick and chose? Me and my cousin were both labeled as Armenoid, yet we are not swarthy and dark haired...what does that make us? What is an albino African American with blonde hair and blue eyes? What is the numerous amounts of half mongoloid, half amerinds with light eye pigmentation? Nothing, its just pigmentation...it is a human trait.

Well, that's great for you, but your grouping them together has little merit as evidence of anything.
    ?

That's not a source. That's your hilarious (and quite retarded) interpretation of McCulloch's "stats" which are based on nothing more than "personal experience" by his own admission. Personal (i.e. anecdotal) experience has no scientific merit. I want a complete citation from a relevant, peer-reviewed source.
    OK? Then what do you consider evidence? The enlightenment of the word of God? I've not come across such sources, perhaps you have in other dimensions in a planet far far away. What do you think the study of geneology/anthropology is? The study of racial classes as a personal anecdote. Remember anthropology that you follow (racial groupings) has long been outdated by modern science.

Source please.
    Below.

Evidence please. Most facial flattening among Russians is concentrated in the Vyatka-Kama region, and thus must be of ancient (at least Neolithic) derivation
    Ladogans predate Mongolians, Mongolians have also left their mark. I don't know about regional differentiation of the Russian people, but ok, sure, I'm sure you've done your research.

Mongoloid pigmentation and most Mongoloid morphological features are dominant. Any stabilized population with a considerable amount of Mongoloid admixture will have more than 0.25% epicanthi and 1% flattened faces.
    Sure, but there are also different races of Mongols (not all with evidently flat faces and extreme eye folds) However these types can be watered down, like I said, yet still evident as racial make-up.

False. Britain and Iceland were never settled by Vandals and Goths, yet both are without a doubt part of Western Europe.
    Um Iceland is not exactly "Europe", rarely ever considered so. I've also seen BS of Greenland being Europe, I myself consider them both America. Like I said "Sometimes even Scandinavia, Brittain and Greece" I never said "sometimes the vandals/goths settled those regions" Brittain is many times considered a seperate region (the brittish isles) and not mainland europe, but then again thats social/cultural, and you can have your own opinion on the matter.

Greece is never included with Western Europe.
    Type "western Europe" in the www.google.com search engine. Greece is considered Western Europe because it is a member of the EU. There was a time where the Balkans was considered Asia (during Ottoman Rule). Borders between Asia and Europe are strictly cultural, and change from time to time.

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 04:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    whether some people have asian blood in them or moors blood in them, means the same thing, you are not pure.
    There's "mixture" and there's "mixture."

In any hypothetical NS or WN State individuals with a low per centage of mongoloid genes should be let in; however, sub-Saharan or Negroid genes would be a real deal breaker. Ergo, the overwhelming majority SEs, Arabs, Iranians, Turks, East Indians, etc. aren't White for the purposes of NS or WN.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    AWAR-

Could you site your source?
    It's so much easier to ask someone to "site their sources," than to, OH MY! Do some RESEARCH! Isnt that appeal to ignorance on behalf of B?
    Last edited by Razmig; Wednesday, January 21st, 2004 at 08:46 AM.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    I'm not concerned about what the nordcist think, they are far from pure regardless of what they think.

whether some people have asian blood in them or moors blood in them, means the same thing, you are not pure.

But of course if you want to make the rules as to who is white or not according to the way you look as the example, go right ahead , but in reality you are still mixed.
    i look "whiter" (can i get a large fries with that?) than most of the people posted for physical classifications, i am amongst the minority of people here at skadi who have actually posted there pictures. in america (when i moved) i have been considered white amongst other white nordic americans...there is a small minority of blacks in my neighborhood. what is your idea of pure? have you been tested ? i have...have other big talkers here at skadi posted or been tested? nope whats the point of a one sided arguement when the receiving party is deaf?

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 04:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    Ladygoeth are you not of mixed race yourself? However I do admit the guys got a droopy dog face. There is nothing non European about him, he looks like many of the people I saw in Lithuania, also he can be Scottish, Welsh, etc etc

Wasn't he part of a positive movement? Or am I missing something.
    Saying that someone looks like people you saw in a European country is meaningless. In today's bastardized Europe anything is possible.

Btw, only about 65 per cent are ethnic Lithuanian -- due to communist Russophication of the Balts.

Before the Soviets went in Lithuania had a population of 3.1 million, the NKVD either killed or shipped off to the Gulag almost a million people -- after the war Lithuania had a population of 2.4 million.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast