Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Classify Arthur Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal Son
    1. Ladogans don't have blue-eyes, but usually gray or gray mixed.

2. Ladogans have much less than 50% Mongoloid ancestry.
    does not "part mongoloid" mean half? what is the difference between gray or blue? it is still depigmentation..stabilized depigmentation can also occur in inbred mixed blacks

Are you saying that you yourself are an idiot? What "supremacy group" did you belong to, if I may inquire?
    Yes, I was a stupid kid (16) The Orange Country NLR...also there are many local white supremacy groups in Orange Country, and some have Armenian members, OC Armenians are not from Armenia (like Glendale, LA Persian Armenians) I know one guy named Turkey (loser, sells drugs) who is orange-red haired...his real name is actually Razmig, theyre called "dA Blunts." he has a rather thin semi/hooked nose, with freckles...funny looker[/QUOTE]

Quite odd that they would (allegedly) include Armenians but exclude Russians and Italians.
    There was one Italian girl (very light skinned) perhaps she was half, but they often times insulted Italians...there were not many italians in OC at the time, it did not matter what your herritage was, but what you looked like, many of the Russian/Ukrainian immigrants in OC did not look like the typical nordic american...or american, so they were not considered "white", just like armenians in russia are considered "niggers" for having dark hair and eyes.

I never said that Greeks would stick out in Europe. I said that Armenoid Armenians would stick out anywhere iN Europe (even Southern Europe), because Armenoid is not an indigenous phenotype in Europe. Some extreme Dinarics may begin to approximate Armenoid features, but they are nevertheless quite distinct from Armenians.
    About 53% of Greeks are Armenoid...Ive seen plenty of central European Armenoids from the Balkans, some lighter some darker than the average Armenian...Europe is a very diverse region

Depends on the ethnic affiliation of the Russian in question (you seem to include Bashkirs, Tatars and Armenians living in Russia under the label "Russian"). Most Southwest Russians (mostly Alpine) would look quite at home in France. Most Northwest Russians (West Baltic/East Nordic) would not stick out anywhere in Scandinavia.
    Forget Bashkirs and Tatars, I refer to the 35% ethnic Russian Ladogans, partly Ladogan Neo-Danubians and Baltids...A Russian (aka non Tatar/Bashkir or "swarthy" Caucasian) is fairly detectable in Western Europe, of coarse there are those who can pass for such, just like there are middle easterners, balkan and Armenians who can pass for such. You refer to Armenians as if we are all the same, so I simply refered to Russians as all the same, like Awar said, no one people are all 1 phoenotype...Why do you think I have something against Russians? Ive had plenty of slavic friends (mostly from Balkans) and Russian too, but for you to deny a non-bashkir, non-tatar ladogan to not be a "russian" is kind of rediculous, mongoloid traits can also be found in scandinavia...it has been thoulsands of years since such mixing occured, sure theres nordic russians, consider the span of russia in finnish karelia and the baltic region...but for you to hate on another europid race (yes armenoid is europid) because they are different is plain stupid

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 01:18 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    its funny how many that are pro Nordic are so rude to say the least... bad manners.. i think his contribution is: wake up Europe/ Europeans before our civilization crumbles.. you people that bash meds should love him.. right? or are you pissed because he did acctually point at something that doesent fit into your world? these classifications are laughable... some say meztizo others central European.. post your own pics instead of critizizing..
    it is better to not have publications instead of ill-produced ones that promote ignorance, and uninform the masses...a white has to be very careful about everything he does...the world is watching him besides, to further seperate the europeans would be even worse...considering they are the worlds minority,
    was I being rude? I dont think hes mestizo...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    does not "part mongoloid" mean half?
    No. A part can be more or less than one half.

what is the difference between gray or blue?
    Gray is a different color, as anyone with good vision will tell you. Are you colorblind?

it is still depigmentation.
    True, but gray and blue are two different forms of depigmentation.

stabilized depigmentation can also occur in inbred mixed blacks
    Source please.

There was one Italian girl (very light skinned) perhaps she was half, but they often times insulted Italians...there were not many italians in OC at the time, it did not matter what your herritage was, but what you looked like, many of the Russian/Ukrainian immigrants in OC did not look like the typical nordic american...or american, so they were not considered "white", just like armenians in russia are considered "niggers" for having dark hair and eyes.
    Most of the "Russians" in America (including Califronia) are not ethnic Russians. Ukrainians are quite distinct from Russians phenotypically (case in point: Russians have ~14% dark brown hair, Ukrainians have ~50%), so lumping them into the same category doesn't make much sense.

About 53% of Greeks are Armenoid.
    Source please.

Ive seen plenty of central European Armenoids from the Balkans, some lighter some darker than the average Armenian.
    I've seen Dinarics from Central Europe, but never Armenoids.

I refer to the 35% ethnic Russian Ladogans
    35% of ethnic Russians cannot be Ladogan. It's simply impossible, considering the distribution of Mongoloid morphological features among them *(for example, less than one half of one percent have epcanthic eyefolds, and only one percent have flat facial profiles).

A Russian (aka non Tatar/Bashkir or "swarthy" Caucasian) is fairly detectable in Western Europe
    Please define "Western Europe." Do you include Germany? The Baltic states? Finland? Northern Sweden?

of coarse there are those who can pass for such, just like there are middle easterners, balkan and Armenians who can pass for such.
    Of course an infinitesimal percentage of Armenians could pass for Western Europeans. I've met two such individuals myself.

You refer to Armenians as if we are all the same,
    As far as I know, Armenians are a very homogenous people. You speak of perceptible cultural, and even phenotypical differences between Eastern and Western Armenians, but you've yet provide some evidence in support of your clams, especially the ones about phenotypical differences between Armenians.

but for you to hate on another europid race (yes armenoid is europid) because they are different is plain stupid
    I don't "hate" Armenoids. I was simply pointing out the fact that they are not indigenous to Europe.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; Tuesday, January 20th, 2004 at 07:15 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No. A part can be more or less than one half.

Gray is a different color, as anyone with good vision will tell you. Are you colorblind?

True, but gray and blue are two different forms of depigmentation.

Source please.

Most of the "Russians" in America (including Califronia) are not ethnic Russians. Ukrainians are quite distinct from Russians phenotypically (case in point: Russians have ~14% dark brown hair, Ukrainians have ~50%), so lumping them into the same category doesn't make much sense.

Source please.

I've seen Dinarics from Central Europe, but never Armenoids.

35% of ethnic Russians cannot be Ladogan. It's simply impossible, considering the distribution of Mongoloid morphological features among them *(for example, less than one half of one percent have epcanthic eyefolds, and only one percent have flat facial profiles).

Please define "Western Europe." Do you include Germany? The Baltic states? Finland? Northern Sweden?

Of course an infinitesimal percentage of Armenians could pass for Western Europeans. I've met two such individuals myself.

As far as I know, Armenians are a very homogenous people. You speak of perceptible cultural, and even phenotypical differences between Eastern and Western Armenians, but you've yet provide some evidence in support of your clams, especially the ones about phenotypical differences between Armenians.

I don't "hate" Armenoids. I was simply pointing out the fact that they are not indigenous to Europe.
    Just some questions..
    Are u 100% russian? Born and bred in Russia?
    if not can u tell me who is Russian and still leaving his country?

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    Just some questions..
    Are u 100% russian?
    No. I am 3/8ths Russian, 1/4th Ukrainian, 1/8th Polish, 1/8th Lithuanian, and 1/8th German.

Born and bred in Russia?
    No, I was born in Sacramento, California. I have lived in Russia for several years, though.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 16th, 2005 @ 12:16 AM
    Subrace
    Central European Mix
    Politics
    Racial Mixer
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    Jethro Tull

What features do you find in him that are representative of southern Europeans? I think he looks Upper-Paleolithic, Borreby type because of his height and build. If I were to guess his ethnicity I'd say some sort of Celt(Welsh, Irish or Scottish) like others have said previously. What about him is Dinaric looking? His nose?
    "ups" are quite common even in southern countries....
    Btw, he wouldn't be out of place in São Paulo as a Portuguese descent.
    Here is an example of a northeastern brazilian who's white with some amerind and possibly negroid, Renato Aragão:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Tull

The Amerind is quite obvious from the low-rooted nose and very large (by European standards) inter-orbital distance. I don't see any such features in Mr. Kemp's physiognomy.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 7th, 2004 @ 12:53 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    Surely he doesn't look like David Beckham but his heritage is definitely 100% european.
    David Backham 1/4 jewish :-)
    no-compromise anti-fascist anti-racist conservative nordic presevationist

Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 01:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    haha touché...I think nordicists prefer half mongols with blue eyes over half meds who have dark pigmentation, its all about exterior appearance/pigmentation nowadays...automatically the germanic berbers have become mixed raced semites to some people

in many ways the pressure of the arabs in southern europe has caused for seclusion of many towns and I would say more pure than most in the north who have peacefully mixed with asiatic settlements...again its all about what color eyes/hair they have
    I'm not concerned about what the nordcist think, they are far from pure regardless of what they think.

whether some people have asian blood in them or moors blood in them, means the same thing, you are not pure.

But of course if you want to make the rules as to who is white or not according to the way you look as the example, go right ahead , but in reality you are still mixed.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    David Backham 1/4 jewish :-)
    Touchè
    He still looks more nordic than Kemp despite his 25% of non european blood.. anyway it's apalling how many mixed jews are around...
    His wife doesn't look nordic anyway.. is she mixed too?

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast