Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Nerf War vs. Real War: IRA and Al-Qaeda

Now you can see the total contrast between the little fancy-schmancy Nerf warfare the PIRA was doing and the total war Al Qaeda practices. They're not courting the Western press the way the PIRA leaders are. They don't want us to like them. They aim to kill as many civilians as they can. They don't want to sweet-talk us out of the Middle East; they want to smash our fingers until we let go and drop.

For them, shots of bloody commuters stumbling out of the Tube stations are GOOD publicity.

And it works, sometimes. In Spain: 200 dead on Madrid commuter trains, the government falls, and Spanish troops flee Iraq: mision cumplida!

In fact, that's how I knew instantly it wasn't the Basques who set those bombs back then, like the Spanish government tried to claim: because the Basque "army," ETA, runs by the same faggy rules as the IRA, and tries to blow stuff up without hurting anybody.

Al Qaeda plays by the good old rules: kill as many as you can, and eventually there'll be nothing left but brave corpses and live cowards.

Will it work on the Brits? I doubt it, in the short term anyway. They're tough, tougher than most Americans realize. They've stuck with us even though they knew how lame the whole Iraq invasion was.
    Full story.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 06:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Without clicking your link, I knew after 2 lines this was the magnificent warnerd.
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I think "magnificent" is the right word to describe the War Nerd.

His columns never fail to make my day.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Excellent article. I have to point though, that the IRA are not all sweetness and light either they still have that nasty little side to their tactics of punishment beatings and assasinations. They also do quid pro quo deals with some of the most unsavoury armed qroups in the world.

However, it is fair to say that Al Qaeda is a horse of an altogether diffferent colour from the IRA. One of the main differences is that throughout the IRA campaigns there was constant behind the scenes communications going on and information was filtering back and forth between the British and Irish governments and the various paramilitary groups. Al Queda are different in that there is no dialogue (aside from their official statments) between them and the outside world and further, due to the extreme nature of it's ultimate goal, (the distruction of western civilisation) and lack of any real hierarchy within the organisation it is difficult to see what if a anything such a dialogue could achieve even if it was to take place.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Subrace
    Troendertype/Nordid/Faelish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Divorced, looking
    Occupation
    Impregnating Captured Earthwomen
    Politics
    Folk and Land
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God
    However, it is fair to say that Al Qaeda is a horse of an altogether diffferent colour from the IRA.
    True, but the methods are similiar, and very importantly as a lesson for a future pro-Nordish revolutionary movement, the British Gov response was similiar. Back in '91 and '92 at the height of the IRA bombings, Thatcher and Major were publicly doing a lot of chest-beating and fight them on the beaches, etc talk, but they entered into negotiations with the IRA, many of whose members now supposedly have soft well-paying jobs courtesy of the Brirish taxpayer. I don't think the Islamics will be bought of so easily.

Similiarly, I doubt it was accidental that the memo detailing the pullout of the British from Iraq was "leaked" a few days after the bombing. They are saying, "OK, we will get out of Iraq, no more bombings please".

England cannot exist economically without a smooth-functioning London,and it is a fairly simple task for those of a revolutionary mindset to cripple London:suomut:
    http://northwestfront.org/

......naturally the best man could give them the best children. Because of that these chosen Freyr priests had several wives. - Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Friday, December 30th, 2005 @ 06:06 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The IRA and Basques also had a greater deal of racial solidarity with those they bombed. For al-Qaeda, bombing Europe is not like blasting apart the country next door where people basically look like you.

I think England being bombed was a tactical mistake. The English were probably about to withdraw. They were not particularly malicious against Arabs in other lands. And, no matter what you feel about homosexuals, there are some OK people in UK.