View Poll Results: Who is the greatest nordicist?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loki ()

18 37.50%
  • Erlingr Hárbarđarson

11 22.92%
  • Blutwölfin

2 4.17%
  • Ajatar

0 0%
  • Eldritch

0 0%
  • anonymaus

0 0%
  • Nordgau

0 0%
  • SouthernBoy ()

3 6.25%
  • NSFreja

4 8.33%
  • Sonja

0 0%
  • Nordhammer

4 8.33%
  • Other (please specify)

6 12.50%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: "Who is the Most... [Nordicist] ...of Them All?"

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    You could make it your custom user title?

Congrats, Loke.

Freethinker
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 13th, 2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    My vote goes for someone that is not on this list, namely Nordhammer, also known as The Hammer of the Nords and He who Hammers the non-Nords : the famous Nordhammer trinity.

Why? Because the greatest Nordicist ist the most sensible Nordicist, and nobody fits this description better than the Nordhammer.

The sensible Nordicist is both a man of cold reason and of strong passions. He avoids what I call the Curse of Nordicism, namely the four core fallacies of Nordicism : Nordic Supremacy, Pigmentation Fetishism, Scandinavian Worship, and Nutzism. At the same time he is filled with a vigorous emotional love for his kind that, like a father's care, encompasses the whole manifoldness of Nords, the nucleus as well as the periphery, with equal appreciation and tenderness. By doing that he creates trust, unity, security within his people and becomes the pinnacle of Nordish preservation.

He is a man of diplomacy and tranquility where possible and a staunch fighter where necessary, but always remains a man of culture, education, and principles representing the whole nature of Nords, the an-sich-sein of Nords, that what Nords should be, in his person.

I have been blessed to have met this man, more, to have become a friend of the Nordhammer for many years now, and he is the only one on whom I ever bestowed the demanded usertitle Friend of Nords. Nobody has ever been a greater inspiration. Nobody is deserving more than he to be called the greatest Nordicist of the last decade.

Amongst the persons listed in the poll I voted for Loki. Why? Because he is to my knowledge the only person ever who created a Nordicist offshot (The Nordish Portal) of a Nordicist offshot (Aryandawn/Skadi) of a forum created by a Northern European (the Phora). His version of Nordicism is truely transgressing all dualistic limits, or, as Nietzsche would say, it is beyond Good and Evil.

Could Erlingr Hárbarđarson top it? I'm at least sceptic.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I edited the poll and added Norhammer in the list as well as the other option

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Sorry, Tiwaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwaz
    My vote goes for someone that is not on this list, namely Nordhammer, also known as The Hammer of the Nords and He who Hammers the non-Nords : the famous Nordhammer trinity.

Nobody is deserving more than he to be called the greatest Nordicist of the last decade.
    I can't believe I forgot Nordhammer. He was the person who showed me nordicism, and I owe him deeply for that. I'm sorry Tiwaz.

Sorry, Nordhammer.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwaz

Why? Because the greatest Nordicist ist the most sensible Nordicist, and nobody fits this description better than the Nordhammer.

The sensible Nordicist is both a man of cold reason and of strong passions. He avoids what I call the Curse of Nordicism, namely the four core fallacies of Nordicism : Nordic Supremacy, Pigmentation Fetishism, Scandinavian Worship, and Nutzism. At the same time he is filled with a vigorous emotional love for his kind that, like a father's care, encompasses the whole manifoldness of Nords, the nucleus as well as the periphery, with equal appreciation and tenderness. By doing that he creates trust, unity, security within his people and becomes the pinnacle of Nordish preservation.

He is a man of diplomacy and tranquility where possible and a staunch fighter where necessary, but always remains a man of culture, education, and principles representing the whole nature of Nords, the an-sich-sein of Nords, that what Nords should be, in his person.

I have been blessed to have met this man, more, to have become a friend of the Nordhammer for many years now, and he is the only one on whom I ever bestowed the demanded usertitle Friend of Nords. Nobody has ever been a greater inspiration. Nobody is deserving more than he to be called the greatest Nordicist of the last decade.

Amongst the persons listed in the poll I voted for Loki. Why? Because he is to my knowledge the only person ever who created a Nordicist offshot (The Northern European forum) of a Nordicist offshot (Aryandawn/Skadi) of a forum created by a Northern European (the Phora). His version of Nordicism is truely transgressing all dualistic limits, or, as Nietzsche would say, it is beyond Good and Evil.

Could Erlingr Hárbarðarson top it? I'm at least sceptic.
    Well written and charming as always, Tiwaz. I would enjoy reading that even if it was not for me.

I am deeply moved and humbled, as I can only hope to live up to such nobility. Your words are what I think we all here aspire to be, and I certainly share the honor of these words with you, Loki, and many here at TNP, Skadi, and elsewhere.

In turn I would also like to nominate Tiwaz for this list, a great Nord, humanitarian in the real sense, hero to his people and friends, the carrier of the Germanic torch that illuminates this dark world, and who has been and continues to be an inspiration to me and so many others. Thank you, my friend.

My vote goes to everyone here who believes in a better world for our people, especially to Loki and Tiwaz, who put their time, energy, and money into making these ideas and discussions available to us.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 07:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I think it's a shame that SURT wasn't considered for this list. He would be well up there at the top...
    If only you were an admin who had the power to add new options to a poll...
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 07:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    If only I was an admin who wasn't so lazy...
    Heh, speak no more my friend, I understand. Can't you boss your mods around to do it for you then?
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast