Thread: Black man stabs white woman in the heart then rapes and sodomizes her as she dies

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Black man stabs white woman in the heart then rapes and sodomizes her as she dies

Medical Detectives: Sex With
    A Dying Woman
    From Jan Lamprecht
    AfricanCrisis.Org
    1-12-4

http://www.rense.com/general47/dyinag.htm

I love the Medical Detectives TV series. I find Forensic science fascinating. However, in watching so many episodes, one sees really really sick things, which reinforce in my mind the thought that the death penalty is badly needed everywhere in the world.

Like the mother who lured her children downstairs to sleep with her and then she stabbed them all to death with a kitchen knife, or the woman who poisons other people to draw attention to her own husband's death because then she can collect extra insurance money on him (because the coroners missed the fact that he'd been poisoned), or the farmer who plants a bomb in his car in the hope it will kill his wife... There are so many plots, each unique, and some incredibly inhuman.

But last night, I saw an episode that really got to me and which I just can't forget. It happened in Richmond, USA. A black man broke into a white woman's apartment. As she lay in her bed asleep, he stabbed her once through her heart. As she was dying slowly (it took her 8-10 minutes to die), he had sex with her and sodomised her... as she was dying...

He never stole anything. He just did this because apparently he'd made sexual advances on her and she had refused them. This was his payback.

All he got was life with possibility of parole, and even the prosecutors admit he will probably walk out on the street again. They all said how much they believed he deserved to DIE, but despite their brilliant forensic science they couldn't pull it off.
    I must admit, the more I watch Medical Detectives, and the more I see extremely horrible crimes, and how FEW of these murderers get the death penalty in the USA (in South Africa even less get life - we don't have death penalty), it outrages me. I am becoming a firm believer that one needs a hangman in every country, and he must be hard at work despatching these sick, sick, evil, disgusting 'people' from the face of this earth.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Black man stabs white woman in the heart then rapes and sodomizes her as she dies

I think many or most Blacks in the USA have the following world view:

"There is the Black Man, and then there is The White Man aka The Man. The White Man rules the world and oppresses and steals from and withholds from the Black Man. The White man rules the world because of his Whiteness, which he witholds from the Black Man. Everything that the Black Man gets from the White Man, must be taken by any means neccessary - be it working for the man at the job, stealing, selling crack, or whatever. No matter how much the Black Man takes, it is still just crumbs compared to the fortunes withheld by the White Man."

I think this is how most blacks see the world, even middle class blacks who are outwardly respectable members of society. They feel this, deeply - and they are unable to conceptualize anything outside this world view. They interpret everything in terms of this paradigm: republican/democrat, Osamma Bin Laden, you name it.

I think that in a heaven designed according to the secret wishes of Blacks, a Black God would punish the White Man for his transgressions against the Black Man, and Blacks would join in. I think this is the ultimate heart-felt desire of many or most blacks in the USA right now.

Black behavior seems very strange, unless you understand it as an extension of their world view.

E.g. Why do Blacks treat work so irresponsibly? Because they don't have a concept of "responsibility" or "earning money" - they "GET PAID" - and they have to put in whatever hours neccessary to do it.

Why do Blacks commit so many crimes against Whites? Why so many rapes, etc? It doesn't benefit blacks, or so it seems. But to Blacks, they are settling the score somewhat - they are taking small increments of the debt owed them by the White Man.

Blacks don't understand the System the way most American Whites understand it: as the product of some sort of Social Contract or collective agreement, whereby individuals can advance by "playing by the rules" (which are basically fair and sound and acceptable). To Blacks, the System is a system of oppression and withholding of what should be given to the Blacks.

Someone needs to really ask Black leaders: "What do you want?" and get a real answer, not some abstract nonsense such as "equal opportunity." Someone needs to ask Black criminals the same thing.

American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: Black man stabs white woman in the heart then rapes and sodomizes her as she dies

Type of crime that happens all too often and you never hear of it. I have nothing else substantial to offer on this one.

I did see this neat link associated to the website:
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

I think I have seen everything I need to see tonight.